JohNF Terry on tour: £500 to eat with him

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I get his tweets because he tags cfc in everything. I doubt I ever look at them. Even more cringy is he is constantly acknowledging some accomplishment of a current player with a highlight from his career.
Haha, I have to go and have a look now

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It's impressive how these manage to be complete shite even next to the other NFT art.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I just don't get it.

Can someone explain to me how Bobby Zamora is going to make money from this?
Because fools and their money are soon parted.

NFTs always remind me of the naked banana thing from a decade ago.

"Save it, it's all yours my friend...just send me 0.084726 BTC first"

Maluco

I would sort of get it if it was images from special moments in the players career, or animated images of said moments, but why would I want a monkey with a few symbols beside it.

I don’t get it.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Is the idea that someone is going to buy that Bobby Zamora pic, in the hope that it goes up in value for eventual re-sale?
Yep, Ponzi scheme
The fun bit is NFTs in general exist basically to attract and inflate investment in Cryptocurrency (which you need in order to buy one) so that the big early investors in that can cash out… so its not just a Ponzi scheme… it’s Ponzi schemes all the way down!

Huzzah!

I just don't get it.

Can someone explain to me how Bobby Zamora is going to make money from this?
He's hoping he's in early enough to profit from the Ponzi scheme.

I hope their lawyers are confident it wont end up with them all either broke or in prison.

Maluco

A great player, but he has absolutely no class. Getting his hands grubby again through questionable methods. He just doesn’t seem to have any integrity. With the career he had, he doesn’t need to be doing this sort of thing.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
A great player, but he has absolutely no class. Getting his hands grubby again through questionable methods. He just doesn’t seem to have any integrity. With the career he had, he doesn’t need to be doing this sort of thing.
I'm glad I no longer have to perform mental gymnastics in attempts to put up a weak defence for him.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Remember folks. Buying NFT is buying a virtual queue position that have a picture/animation/anything behind it. YOU DON'T OWN the picture/animation/anything associated with NFT. You're buying thin air while expecting someone to pay more than you in the future. So copyright claims can always be a problem.

Feck off Terry you greedy bastard.

Last edited:

Cloud7

As much as I hate seeing people being schemed and stuff, just how dumb do you have to be to buy in to a scheme like this?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Just fecking look at him. Very, very high on the list of people who would be in prison if he couldn't kick a ball.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is this NFT business the updated version of that spell where people bought up loads of Web addresses and thought they'd make millions?