JohNF Terry on tour: £500 to eat with him

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wasn't there a website that was shared on here several months ago where you can pay famous people to record you a short message? There were quite a few PL players on there. Can anyone remeber it? Would like to look it up to see who is scamming his fans despite earning a shit load.

Even putting the greed aside, surely that's not worth his time? Has he pissed his money away?
He comes across as exactly the sort of fool to put all his money into some crypto scam or dodgy housing redevelopment.

Plastic Evra

OK but does that mean I can ask for 6 autographs during dinner ?

Even putting the greed aside, surely that's not worth his time? Has he pissed his money away?
I'm not sure I get the calculus on that one (do you pay dinner over the money you give for the privilege ?) when you already sell autographs (which take under a minute each ?) for 100£. Terry could probably charge on demand short videos like on Cameo for 300-500 quids and that would take a few minutes for every message...

Dinner you're committing to at least an hour with an unknown person you probably have no interest interacting with.

I get that well off people would not turn down getting some big pocket change for low effort.

Maybe we're misreading who this is aimed at ?

Oranges038

OK but does that mean I can ask for 6 autographs during dinner ?

I'm not sure I get the calculus on that one (do you pay dinner over the money you give for the privilege ?) when you already sell autographs (which take under a minute each ?) for 100£. Terry could probably charge on demand short videos like on Cameo for 300-500 quids and that would take a few minutes for every message...

Dinner you're committing to at least an hour with an unknown person you probably have no interest interacting with.

I get that well off people would not turn down getting some big pocket change for low effort.

Maybe we're misreading who this is aimed at ?
It's aimed at JT getting free dinners because he's broke.

Lost all his moneys on them jpegs.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
He comes across as exactly the sort of fool to put all his money into some crypto scam or dodgy housing redevelopment.
I'm pretty sure he was involved with something. Not crypto exactly, but some kind of online nonsense - ah, yes, NFT related. Don't remember the details, don't want to know, don't know if it led to bankruptcy for him, etc.

Anyway, if I was ordered to have a meal with him but was given the option to skip it at the cost of 500 quid, I'd gladly pay up.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Would you rather have $250,000 or dinner with John Terry?

Most people will pick $250k but smart people will choose John Terry

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Would you rather have $250,000 or dinner with John Terry?

Most people will pick $250k but smart people will choose John Terry
Well yeah, you could probably use the hour to sell him magic beans for twice that.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
I'm pretty sure he was involved with something. Not crypto exactly, but some kind of online nonsense - ah, yes, NFT related. Don't remember the details, don't want to know, don't know if it led to bankruptcy for him, etc.

Anyway, if I was ordered to have a meal with him but was given the option to skip it at the cost of 500 quid, I'd gladly pay up.
I order you to have dinner with John Terry, or, your other option is to pay me £500

ScholesyTheWise

Can someone explain what this "one-man tour" means?

I don't get it.

He's driving around England and promoting what exactly?
serious question this, as I haven't found an answer online.

Is he going to give public speaking about his playing days?

seems funny to call it a 'tour', if that's the case.

It's a weird way to make money.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
£500 to eat with someone that appeared on a monkey NFT collections....

Castia

Has he pissed his money away? Such an odd thing to do

Even since he retired he’s had coaching jobs that must have been decent money

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Wtf would you even talk about during the dinner ? The crazy thing is that there will always be idiots paying for it
What wouldn't you talk about?

The slip, the full kit wanker stuff, the Wayne Bridge stuff, the not guilty Anton Ferdinand case, the NFTs?

The dude won you the Champions league, get your £500 out and have a chat.