Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

forevrared

Loads of other people died in car crashes as well. I really hate this faux sadness for footballers.

It's tragic. But not as tragic as Any one else that has lost their life.
And those loads of other people have made less of an impact on the lives of football fans. It's only natural to feel sadness for the loss of someone you feel a connection to, however small. I really hate this contrarian faux outrage at people expressing grief.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Where was he trying to shop? The Post Office?
I lived in London for 12 years and distinctly remember that sort of issue early days. Can't pinpoint what it was as over time you adjust to which things to do when and where (inc. factoring in the commute and not feeling it's late just because the sun is down).

The only thing I can think about which remains is how often you find things closed on Sunday. Typical comment from a foreigner would be "during the week I work, on the weekends they close, when are they supposed to sell me stuff?"

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Speeding or not, leaving behind three young kids and a wife is awful. Poor them and RIP to a talented player.

JohnnyKills

Let's not argue about it mate. When I posted there was no indication who did what and how it happened, hence the post as it came across he was at fault just because he died.

If you're in Spain I'm sure you've got a lot more info than we do currently.

Point is someone died and he's left behind 3 young kids and as a dad myself to a 8 and 9 year old it just hits a note.

We live in the countryside and the amount of cars that overtake on a blind corner or up a hill when i drive safe is insane and the amount of crashes I've avoided by driving slowly because others drive unsafe is double numbers.

Just don't like people assuming he was at fault, which it looks like he was now, before facts are known.

Last post in the threat but RIP Jose.
Widely reported that he was doing more than 200kph (the UK national speed limit on roads would be 100kph).

As you say, tragic news for his family, so sad.

Sorry, have posted a lot in this thread but speeding and dangerous driving is a massive bugbear of mine and in Spain you see it all the time.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Well, I'm a bit taken aback by the extent of the love for him on here. None of you are ''top reds'' that's for sure, :D.

I'll just say it like that because anything else/more is going to look a bit naff in the circumstances.

I mean he only played 69 games in English football for a massively disliked rival of ours (you would have thought). Although he was from what I remember massively hyped by Arsenal supporters - almost to a ridiculous extent. (like they do)

And he was a proper cheaty jessie on the park - from the 'top red' perspective previously mentioned.

I wouldn't let most of you even post here if it was up to me.

How good was he back in Spanish football anyway? Does someone want to tell me about that?

His pre Arsenal stats look significantly better than when he returned to me. Won a decent amount of medals mind, by any standards.

Can you please share some more of his bad attributes with us?

JohnnyKills

Well, I'm a bit taken aback by the extent of the love for him on here. None of you are ''top reds'' that's for sure, :D.

I'll just say it like that because anything else/more is going to look a bit naff in the circumstances.

I mean he only played 69 games in English football for a massively disliked rival of ours (you would have thought). Although he was from what I remember massively hyped by Arsenal supporters - almost to a ridiculous extent. (like they do)

And he was a proper cheaty jessie on the park - from the 'top red' perspective previously mentioned.

I wouldn't let most of you even post here if it was up to me.

How good was he back in Spanish football anyway? Does someone want to tell me about that?

His pre Arsenal stats look significantly better than when he returned to me. Won a decent amount of medals mind, by any standards.

This is an attempt at satire, surely?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Loads of other people died in car crashes as well. I really hate this faux sadness for footballers.

It's tragic. But not as tragic as Any one else that has lost their life.
Why would you come onto a thread about a tragic death and write that?
You must be an absolute weapon.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What an incredibly crass post.
Yep - while trying to remember the "criticise the post, not the poster", you have to be a certain type of person to write that.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
RIP. Too young to leave this earth

Whats with all the edgy posters on here? Is a new sad teenager trend?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Jesus Christ state of this thread.

I’ll clean it up when I can be bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.