Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
feck.

I recall the season for Arsenal when he scored in 5/6 games in a row at the start and genuinely looked like he was going to rip the league apart. I was upset Arsenal signed him when they did as he was hot property at the time and the Sevilla fans even stopped his car from leaving.

Scored two important goals at Real Madrid to win the league in the final game.

On his day a fantastic player. Sad, sad news.

Pierluigi Casiraghi

fecking hell. Remember his time at Arsenal well. Also remember him scoring a decisive goal for Real Madrid on the last day of the season, I think against Betis, to clinch the league under Capello.

Also remember him scoring and generally causing absolute havoc in a 4-2 win at the Bernabeu for Seville as a teenager. Nutmegged Roberto Carlos IIRC.

RIP

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Horrible news, RIP Jose.

Leif GW

Very sad. Remember him most from Arsenal where he looked like he could become something really good but he never found any real consistency.

Did he have any kids?

AFC NimbleThumb

Terrible news to hear.

I can remember when they signed him & he fit in seamlessly, I honestly thought he’d be unstoppable there & had G.Nev not showed that the only way to defend him was to kick him I think he would have gone on to be fearsome for them.

Such a talent.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Just saw on twitter.

He was one of the players I hated while at Arsenal as we were going head to head against them on a yearly basis. Class player on his day. 35 years old, far too young. :(

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Man that's horrible news, RIP and thoughts to his family, terrific player and great person by all accounts

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Just saw this awful news a few minutes ago and i'm shocked. Very sad news..

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Loved him at Arsenal and Atletico, a lovable character too, such a shame and so young, hope he is at peace, taken away far too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.