Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
:( that is so sad. He used to be one of my favourite players for spain back in the day.

Horrible news to wake up to. RIP

Rafaeldagold

Wow this is so sad :( So Young it feels unreal.

Great player on his day, skilful & always seemed to put a shift in for Arsenal.

RIP :(

OldTrevil

RIP Jose. Was a very good player, I remember watching him pull off incredible tricks, combining excellently with Henry and their attack in general, and thinking he would go on to be an unstoppable player.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Fantastic player and a great person. One of the Benfica players I admired and looked up to.

RIP

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What a shame. I remember him as the 'new Henry' for a year or two when he came to Arsenal.

RIP.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
There's going to be a minutes silence before the final tonight in memory of Jose. Really sad news

Full bodied red

RIP.
Will never forget Neville kicking lumps out of him..

And that day at OT when everybody kicked lumps out of him, especially GNev and DBeckham. I felt genuinely sorry for him that day and I'm not sure he was ever the same in the EPL after that match.

It's such a shock when these things happen, almost disbelief that someone so well known is taken away forever without the chance to pass on to others the life skills which made him so succesful and loved by millions.

Deep and genuine condolences to his friends and family

mu4c_20le

WTF! Cant believe this.. one of the players i kinda grew up watching. Absolutely shocking... condolences to his family

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Used to be one of my go-to signings on CM before he even signed for Arsenal, and was great to watch.

RIP and condolences to the families of all involved.

You just can't be driving at 120mph in 60mph motorways. Off road, car totalled and caught fire. Thankfully no third parties (other than his two cousins).

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Impossible to deny that Utd were looking to kick him off his game - regarded as very dangerous presumably.

But this guy was rolling around on the floor every time anyone went anywhere near him - leading to people reckoning he didn't fancy it presumably.

Would get a lot more protection from the Nevs now, obviously.
This can be said about 80s or before, don't think much has changed at all in the last 20 years.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think that together with Cesc he was one of the first Spanish footballers who went abroad, so he got a lot of attention.
I remember juggling to get to watch his Arsenal games, the first ones I saw in the Premier.Rip

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
And that day at OT when everybody kicked lumps out of him, especially GNev and DBeckham. I felt genuinely sorry for him that day and I'm not sure he was ever the same in the EPL after that match.

It's such a shock when these things happen, almost disbelief that someone so well known is taken away forever without the chance to pass on to others the life skills which made him so succesful and loved by millions.

Deep and genuine condolences to his friends and family
It was Neville & Ronaldo kicking him all game. Beckham left us in 2003, Reyes joined Arsenal in 2004.

ManRed

RIP, a footballer loved watching play even though it was for the rivals. Still remember his interview where he said he was not settled in England.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
There's going to be a minutes silence before the final tonight in memory of Jose. Really sad news
Hope there aren't any idiots in the stands who disrespect the minute silence. Some things transcend simple football rivalries.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ah man, that's really sad.

Rest in Peace, great player with an absolutely brilliant career.

I pray he didn't suffer too much, and that in time, his family will find strength from his amazing life.

R.I.P, brilliant man.

Full bodied red

It was Neville & Ronaldo kicking him all game. Beckham left us in 2003, Reyes joined Arsenal in 2004.

Apologies....I had it in my mind that it was Beckham and then Neville kicking hell out of him down the whole length of Arsenal's left wing that day.

No doubt that he was deliberately targeted from the kick off and long before the final whistle, I felt really sorry for him....

Edited to add -

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...son-Jose-Antonio-Reyes-battle-of-Old-Trafford

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.