Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

You can only beat what is in front of you and it's not Mourinho's fault we have the luck of the draw. Europa League as you should know by now is not an easy and a very unpredictable competition. It's still the second most prestigious trophy in European football after the Champions League and I'll always be grateful to him winning that trophy for us which is our only missing trophy. You can say whatever you want about Jose but he is still by far our most successful manager post SAF. The trophies and league position/points speak for themselves. He lost the dressing room and that's when everything went downhill for him. His ability as a manger was never in doubt for me.
It is his fault that the style of play was awful, though. I disagree on quite a few of those points but it's old ground I'm tired of going over. I'm just relieved we're rid of him at this point.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That clip is like a blank canvas for journalists. If their season goes well they will use it to paint the story of a great comeback, proving the doubters wrong. If he fails they will use it paint a picture of him living in the past.

meamth

Now why don't we approach Amazon as main T-shirt sponsor, and promise them 5 seasons of United behind the scenes?

That is money.

EDIT:
Or Netflix, or Disneyplus.

Renegade

There’s no way these Jose scenes aren’t scripted and planned for comedic purposes. I wonder if part of Levy’s thinking behind bringing Jose in was because of this documentary being filmed. Narrative and all that.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There’s no way these Jose scenes aren’t scripted and planned for comedic purposes. I wonder if part of Levy’s thinking behind bringing Jose in was because of this documentary being filmed. Narrative and all that.
I don't think he's acting. He looks genuinely pissed.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Jose is still trapped in Madrid, they broke his soul. RIP old fox.

Le Red

Dire, dire football by Spurs. Looks pretty much like we did a couple of years ago.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I really don’t see anything special in this Spurs team anymore. It is unbelievable to think that, they made it to the champions league final a few seasons ago. No pressing, interplay, smart ball movement, technical flair, and other progressive trait Poch bought to this club, all dismantled in just a couple of months :lol:. Good time to be a Spurs fan :lol:

Bojan11

70 minutes and Kane most likely hasn’t had a touch in the opposition penalty box.

slored1

He's the same as he always was. There is just no money to spend this time so he gets exposed.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Jose is still trapped in Madrid, they broke his soul. RIP old fox.
It’s certainly.good excuse. I think more realistically he always played a boring, defensive style of play but was young and charismatic enough to get the players behind him, as he’s got older he’s more and more out of touch with players, fans and modern football. The guy is a terrible manager these days.

Last edited:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
It’s certainly.good excuse. I think more realistically he always played a morning, defensive style of play but was young and charismatic enough to get the players behind him, as he’s got older he’s more and more out of touch with players, fans and modern football. The guy is a terrible manager these days.
High-street Warnock, still less lively as the quintessential Colin.

Paul_Scholes18

Moyes vs Mourinho. Who gets the sack first. Could add OGS too since he might not last the season too.

youmeletsfly

Don't think he has more than 10 games until he is sacked. He is so so out of touch with modern football.

Le Red

Spurs losing, 10 minutes to go, and they can't apply any offensive pressure.
How many times we've seen that in his tenure here?

Dansk

He'll be sacked in January, mark my words. If I'm wrong in my prediction, I'll eat a kebab.

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
I really don’t see anything special in this Spurs team anymore. It is unbelievable to think that, they made it to the champions league final a few seasons ago. No pressing, interplay, smart ball movement, technical flair, and other progressive trait Poch bought to this club, all dismantled in just a couple of months :lol:. Good time to be a Spurs fan :lol:
They made the CL final just a year ago. Seems much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.