Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What did he say?
Said on the scale of 1-10 they were -1. The interview was up to five minutes long and more than half of it was how bad they were and can't understand why they were that bad in the first half. Criticized individual performances but didn't mention names.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Said on the scale of 1-10 they were -1. The interview was up to five minutes long and more than half of it was how bad they were and can't understand why they were that bad in the first half. Criticized individual performances but didn't mention names.
That does not sound good.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Well, it's his own fault for selecting the same players in defense that keep conceding.
Yes. Of course he will never except a portion of blame himself. Instead he will throw his players under the bus and criticise them till the earth goes dry whilst continuing to play the same players he insults.

Ringo 07

Mourinho at the end of the day is both a serial winner and a petulant little shit.....I'd hate to have him here.....He's like a 12 year old who has lost a life in a Mario Brothers video game every time his team doesn't win.....I believe Chelsea will keep faith in him for the long term as he's the only manager out of about 10 disappointments for them who has been consistently successful.......but you get the feeling that the likes of Terry, Cahill and Fabregas etc have doubts about their manager every time he throws a 12 year old tantrum over the smallest thing

Ringo 07

I doubt it since they do the exact same thing on the pitch every game.
Well there seems to be a 3 year cycle with his teams..they are world beaters for 2 years and then suddenly turn into a heap of steaming shite ...at Madrid pretty much every player said he was a muppet once he had left...Pepe, Ronaldo, Ramos, Casillas to name a few....obviously his inability to replace Terry has left him in the mess he is in now but with his 12 year old petulant behaviour in sacking Eva Carneiro etc while constante blame of everyone but himself then you'd have to think he might just self destruct again

bucky

Yep. Since that veto, we won the title with Moyes while Mourinho finished in seventh position with Chelsea.
So? I'm not saying he would have been terrible for us, but his continuing antics and this season have me convinced that van Gaal with leave a better legacy than him at their present clubs. I could obviously be wrong, but I am glad that he isn't our manager and Mourinho was one of the few managers I wanted to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson. Also, Charlton's veto didn't mean we had to choose Moyes.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
So? I'm not saying he would have been terrible for us, but his continuing antics and this season have me convinced that van Gaal with leave a better legacy than him at their present clubs. I could obviously be wrong, but I am glad that he isn't our manager and Mourinho was one of the few managers I wanted to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson. Also, Charlton's veto didn't mean we had to choose Moyes.
I dunno, Mourinho still would have been the perfect manager as the stop-gap between Fergie and A.N. Other. I would never have expected him to be at the club long term but he wouldn't have made the same damage that Moyes'tenure did.

bucky

I dunno, Mourinho still would have been the perfect manager as the stop-gap between Fergie and A.N. Other. I would never have expected him to be at the club long term but he wouldn't have made the same damage that Moyes'tenure did.
That's the same reasoning I initially wanted him as Ferguson's successor, but I just don't think anymore that he'd have been worth it.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I would have accepted him then. Remember all the conciliatory noises he made towards United? But now, I think. Weird personality, very fecked up if you ask me. Likeable probably in real life. Maybe unlucky?

MDFC Manager

If have preferred them to lost but the draw is OK as well. It keeps the status quo.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
30/9 - Porto vs Chelsea
3/10 - Chelsea vs Southampton
17/10 - Chelsea vs Aston Villa
21/10 - Dinamo vs Chelsea
24/10 - West Ham vs Chelsea
28/10 - Stoke vs Chelsea (CC)
31/10 - Chelsea vs Liverpool

Irrespective of the game against Porto, theey have to pick up 3 points vs Southampton before going into the break.
Because once their players come back from the break, they have an easy home game against Villa for a breather, and then a run of 4 tough games in 10 days.

Porto 2 - 1 Chelsea

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Lost 2-1 away to Porto, not the sort of result you'd expect him to be sacked over (shit happens, Porto are decent at home) but when you consider it in light of how they've started the season you have to wonder how long Mourinho has to get things right.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Lost 2-1 away to Porto, not the sort of result you'd expect him to be sacked over (shit happens, Porto are decent at home) but when you consider it in light of how they've started the season you have to wonder how long Mourinho has to get things right.
It's the fact he's sticking with the same defense despite them being utter trash all season.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
It's the fact he's sticking with the same defense despite them being utter trash all season.
I get the feeling that he just wants to be sacked. Third season syndrome or whatever, seems like he doesn't really care, or is just sick of it all.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I swear I made this thread?

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Nobody can deny Mourinho's credentials but this is a team I had down as one of the strongest in Europe before the season started. Falcao excepted. I guess when you think he's a good addition after the nightmare he had last year, the alarm bells should be ringing. Mourinho is close to jumping the shark here.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I'm convinced he's trying to get himself sacked.

He did say back in 2013 that he'll return to Inter in 2016.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Are we going to be starting a Wenger sack watch too?

Mourinho did win the league last year.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Certainly not at Rodgers level mate.
I don't pretend like Rodgers is some sort of messiah though. He's a bellend.

Chelsea fans worship Mourinho, despite him being nowhere near as good as they think he is.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
Are we going to be starting a Wenger sack watch too?

Mourinho did win the league last year.
fwiw, I think Wenger will be moved on this year. He won't be sacked though, will be moved upstairs. Anyway, the difference is the league form. Chelsea have been absolutely dire.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Tactically outwitted by Lopetegui :lol:

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
fwiw, I think Wenger will be moved on this year. He won't be sacked though, will be moved upstairs. Anyway, the difference is the league form. Chelsea have been absolutely dire.

I understand that, still think it would be too hasty to sack Mourinho, can't say the same about Wenger though - his time is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.