Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wow, didn't expect that at all actually. Even though they've had a disastrous year, still felt he'd stay. Where next for him?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He won´t get much simpathy and i guess that´s expected after all these years of antagonizing pretty much everyone.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Took them four days to sack him. Wondering what they were waiting for. Player power wins again.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They'll probably go all out for Guardiola now although I can't see that happening tbf.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
He also loved his time at Inter but Moratti doesn't call the shots there anymore and Mancini is doing quite well. Whichever of united and City don't get Pep will go for him I guess despite his atrocious season.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You´re joking right? I think Mourinho deserved the sack but getting Ramos even as a temporary fix is pretty stupid
It's looking increasingly likely, flew into London this morning. Only the best...

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Needed to happen. Still pissed about the shithead players getting him sacked though.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
There´s a sense of poetic justice with Mourinho getting sacked after losing to Ranieri. Also with Benitez outlasting him this season. Looking forward to Wenger´s next press conference. Next few days will be funny.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They're pretty sad over at the Shed End, and most of 'em are pointing the finger to their players and the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.