Jose Mourinho | Sacked by Roma

CraftySoAndSo

We are actually agreeing :) In any other club a manager would not have this stability. This Roma side lacks stability and criteria, which is somethingAtalanta achieved with Gasperini and also because the board decides to side with him even when some key players clash with him (see Papu Gomez example).

In any other club I'm pretty sure the DoF would be much more neutral on this making the manager position a bit more instable.
Yes i thing Atalanta has a lot stability and i'd assume it's down to Gasperini having a lot of control at the club and deservedly so imo. Although with Roma they did get Monchi as DOF which seemed like a brilliant move at the time although for some reason it was an absolute disaster.
To add to your point this morning about Gasperini's career not being that impressive is a bit harsh imo. Admittedly he has had very good spells and very bad spells also, the job done at Atalanta is incredible but also did brilliantly at Genoa getting them up into Serie A in his first year and getting a Europa league spot first year back in Serie A. But also bad spells at Palermo and Inter although that one is harsh considering he only got 4 or so games.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
When @Loida says Roma owners, fans and ex-players will follow Mourinho to hell no matter what, he isn't actually aware that's exactly what's going to happen.

Loida

Supports
Roma
I have said this before, we can copy ManUtd fans posts, Spurs fans post and now yours, the theme is common and the pattern is same too. Everyone starts with blaming ex clubs, ex players and how it's not Jose's mistake and fast forward few months, the same shit cycle starts at present club.

Good luck for the next 3 seasons.
I am well aware about what kind of person Mourinho is , his personality , characters doesn't change , he is still the same manager he was at his every previous club. But the difference are the environment. We have our biggest legend ever Francesco Totti saying "On top of having great coach, to win you need a great player, we have good players, but there aren't any champion" , that was after he watch us getting pumped 3-0 against Inter . While you had your club legend like Ferdinand , Neville ,Scholes running out a vile agenda against Mourinho even after winning matches waffling about DNA this United way that on national TV and journalist writing lies over lies, unproven rumor over rumor which actually created that toxic environment.
On another occasion , after we lost 6-1 against bodo/glimt, Totti also said
"If we think that Roma's problem is Mourinho it means that we have everything wrong"
This quote is interesting to me cause it seems like neither of United and Spurs has solved any of their problem since sacking Mourinho, they still played tumescent football week in week out, star player underperform , bunch of overpaid players , primadonnas and deadwood are still around the club winning 0 ( Zero ) trophies. I heard Martial wanted to leave next month,you guys should have let Mourinho getting rid of him back then instead of giving him 250k per week for contributing nothing and Conte also wanted to get rid of Dele Alli after so much waffle about how Mourinho failed to get the best out of him. At the end of the day Mourinho is still a top coach in term of judging players character ,so we as Roma fans has decide to listen to whatever he said. It won't be a surprise to me if Mourinho recruitment who still stay at your club ends up performing better than those that ole's recruit now that you guys have a proper manager.

Last edited:

Loida

Supports
Roma
When @Loida says Roma owners, fans and ex-players will follow Mourinho to hell no matter what, he isn't actually aware that's exactly what's going to happen.
That's huge coming from a fanbase whom has been in hallucination for the past 3 years, hypnotized over trusting the process , spending 400M only to go backward.

Last edited:

RedCurry

I have said this before, we can copy ManUtd fans posts, Spurs fans post and now yours, the theme is common and the pattern is same too. Everyone starts with blaming ex clubs, ex players and how it's not Jose's mistake and fast forward few months, the same shit cycle starts at present club.

Good luck for the next 3 seasons.
Fans somehow never learn. Jose’s “us against the world” philosophy applies to everything he does. At club level it is always about him versus everyone else related to the club. He works for himself, and no one else.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
The second thing I love in football after United is watching Jose Mourinho struggle.

He is such a self centred person that I know how he would treat me if I had to work with him.

The amount of people that craved him and wanted him here at United really shocked me.

Revaulx

It has nothing to do with it, not even a little bit. It's an excuse that his supporter have found. One thing that has been reported several times is that his training sessions were less intense and detailed then they used to be during his prime, it's Mourinho's attitude that has changed, not the players'.
Absolutely!

The reason players used to “run through brick walls” for him was because they completely bought into his methods. The reason they bought into his methods had nothing to do with their mentality; it was because they knew that those methods worked and helped them to win football matches and trophies.

His attention to detail was legendary. Ok, some might say it was negative as it had a lot to do with finding flaws in the opposition, but it brought him and his teams huge amounts of success.

Exactly why he’s lost it so spectacularly is open to debate, but blaming it on external factors such as modern players’ mentality is a classic example of falling for the one thing he’s now good at: deflecting blame away from himself.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I am well aware about what kind of person Mourinho is , his personality , characters doesn't change , he is still the same manager he was at his every previous club. But the difference are the environment. We have our biggest legend ever Francesco Totti saying "On top of having great coach, to win you need a great player, we have good players, but there aren't any champion" , that was after he watch us getting pumped 3-0 against Inter . While you had your club legend like Ferdinand , Neville ,Scholes running out a vile agenda against Mourinho even after winning matches waffling about DNA this United way that on national TV and journalist writing lies over lies, unproven rumor over rumor which actually created that toxic environment.
On another occasion , after we lost 6-1 against bodo/glimt, Totti also said
"If we think that Roma's problem is Mourinho it means that we have everything wrong"
This quote is interesting to me cause it seems like neither of United and Spurs has solved any of their problem since sacking Mourinho, they still played tumescent football week in week out, star player underperform , bunch of overpaid players , primadonnas and deadwood are still around the club winning 0 ( Zero ) trophies. I heard Martial wanted to leave next month,you guys should have let Mourinho getting rid of him back then instead of giving him 250k per week for contributing nothing and Conte also wanted to get rid of Dele Alli after so much waffle about how Mourinho failed to get the best out of him. At the end of the day Mourinho is still a top coach in term of judging players character ,so we as Roma fans has decide to listen to whatever he said. It won't be a surprise to me if Mourinho recruitment who still stay at your club ends up performing better than those that ole's recruit now that you guys have a proper manager.
With all due respect, Roma are excited as the big name manager joined your club. For us he was just another manager.

Ole being not good enough doesn't mean Jose was.

It was Madrid players fault, Chelsea players fault, ManUtd players fault, Spurs players fault. Wonde what's the common denominator, yeah that's Jose and him fighting with everyone.

Yeah you follow him to hell, good for you. If he is good at judging characters then he should have said "Jose is the biggest twat in the squad".

Like I said you are in the first phase, ManUtd fans (including me) posted same posts back in 2016 when Chelsea fans warned us, then Spurs fans did the same when us and Chelsea fans warned them. Not sure if you will survive till then but if you do then let's see how it goes.

roonster09

Scout
Fans somehow never learn. Jose’s “us against the world” philosophy applies to everything he does. At club level it is always about him versus everyone else related to the club. He works for himself, and no one else.
Exactly, it's hilarious how people don't learn and still back the washed up manager. Won't be long Roma fans will be calling everyone a virus in their squad except manager and his favourites.

Loida

Supports
Roma
With all due respect, Roma are excited as the big name manager joined your club. For us he was just another manager.

Ole being not good enough doesn't mean Jose was.

It was Madrid players fault, Chelsea players fault, ManUtd players fault, Spurs players fault. Wonde what's the common denominator, yeah that's Jose and him fighting with everyone.

Yeah you follow him to hell, good for you. If he is good at judging characters then he should have said "Jose is the biggest twat in the squad".

Like I said you are in the first phase, ManUtd fans (including me) posted same posts back in 2016 when Chelsea fans warned us, then Spurs fans did the same when us and Chelsea fans warned them. Not sure if you will survive till then but if you do then let's see how it goes.
But the common theme was he was always right. At Real Madrid he start benching Casillas because he thinks Casillas was no longer good enough to be Real Madrid number 1 which is spot on, he did the same at United when he push Rooney out but the difference was Rooney didn't retaliate like Casillas did. At Chelsea Hazard came out and spoke about his bad form at the beginning of the season wasn't Mourinho's fault, it was his fault for coming back unfit and overweight. I don't need to explain about his united stint cause you and i know he ended up being right again. Spurs sacking was the only odd one since it has nothing to do with form nor him beefing with their important players ( spurs was just 4 points off top 4 if i am not wrong with plenty games left ) and they had cup final to be played just a week after , the rumor was he disagree with ESL and got into fight with Levy which i found believe able cause you know how fondly the likes of Harry Kane or Son Heung Min or Hugo Lloris spoke about him. Roma has nobody bigger than him and he has full support from our DoF , which means he can get rid of anyone he didn't like if they dare to oppose him , our fanbase don't demand trophies nor even top 4 finish cause we know we aren't good enough for it just yet, there is no "Roma's way" to inflate our ego. So to summarize he has low expectation from the fanbase and full authority from the board, 2 things he never had from all his previous club. I don't see any reason why it won't end differently.

Last edited:

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
But the common theme was he was always right. At Real Madrid he start benching Casillas because he thinks Casillas was no longer good enough to be Real Madrid number 1 which is spot on
He replaced Casillas with people who were worse than him, which maybe showed that the argument was disingenuous.

roonster09

Scout
But the common theme was he was always right. At Real Madrid he start benching Casillas because he thinks Casillas was no longer good enough to be Real Madrid number 1 which is spot on, he did the same at United when he push Rooney out but the difference was Rooney didn't retaliate like Casillas did. At Chelsea Hazard came out and spoke about his bad form at the beginning of the season wasn't Mourinho's fault, it was his fault for coming back unfit and overweight. I don't need to explain about his united stint cause you and i know he ended up being right again. Spurs sacking was the only odd one since it has nothing to do with form nor him beefing with their important players ( spurs was just 4 points off top 4 if i am not wrong with plenty games left ) and they had cup final to be played just a week after , the rumor was he disagree with ESL and got into fight with Levy which i found believe able cause you know how fondly the likes of Harry Kane or Son Heung Min or Hugo Lloris spoke about him. Roma has nobody bigger than him and he has full support from our DoF , which means he can get rid of anyone he didn't like if they dare to oppose him , our fanbase don't demand trophies nor even top 4 finish cause we know we aren't good enough for it just yet, there is no "Roma's way" to inflate our ego. So to summarize he has low expectation from the fanbase and full authority from the board, 2 things he never had from all his previous club. I don't see any reason why it won't end differently.
No, he wasn't right, He wanted us to sign Perisic, Willian, Toby, Dier, Rose and other junk who would have bloated the squad with insane wage bill and average age would have been lot higher. At Chelsea he sold players like Lukaku, Salah, KdB because he was so shit at judging talent.

He fought with everyone, he was left behind by other managers like Klopp, Pep, Conte and he couldn't take it. No wonder he was so toxic as he became everything he mocked in his younger days.

Yeah, he was not good enough for top clubs, so he is sliding down the table. From ManUtd to Spurs to Roma, next will be some lower club.

largelyworried

In two years time there going to go Fenerbache fans going onto Roma boards, arguing how no one could possibly have gotten Roma above 10th and how his bad start in Turkish football is just down to the quality of his squad.

Loida

Supports
Roma
No, he wasn't right, He wanted us to sign Perisic, Willian, Toby, Dier, Rose and other junk who would have bloated the squad with insane wage bill and average age would have been lot higher. At Chelsea he sold players like Lukaku, Salah, KdB because he was so shit at judging talent.

He fought with everyone, he was left behind by other managers like Klopp, Pep, Conte and he couldn't take it. No wonder he was so toxic as he became everything he mocked in his younger days.

Yeah, he was not good enough for top clubs, so he is sliding down the table. From ManUtd to Spurs to Roma, next will be some lower club.
The disrespect for Perisic is just too much , man was and is better winger than anyone you have, he was good enough for bayern munich so what's makes you think he isn't good enough for united ? Looking at how narrow your attacking pattern is, it would help having an out and out winger like him hugging the touch line and spamming crosses than having predictable Rashford / Martial cutting inside and shoot although i don't think someone who obviously lacks football knowledge would understand Perisic qualities. He is now 32 years old but just ask any Internisti you can find, they will say he has been their best player.

Willian was still a good player at Chelsea , Toby , Dier , Rose became ucl finalists just a year after he wanted them so at that time they obviously good enough for you too .United is a trophyless club after he left so i wonder where did the fanbase get such a massive ego to determine which players would be good enough or not ?
The players you guys recruit ( such as bruno ,vdb ) instead of those rumored players jose wanted or the player he wanted to replace , brought united 0 trophies so it's not like perisic / willian bla bla bla would do any worse.

That's another difference between our fanbase and yours , we don't have massive ego , we will only trust Mourinho judgement for who to buy and who to sell. You have to deflate your ego as well because i think Rangnick will shop from lesser league , on unknown cheap players instead of fancy marquee signing, a signing you all would be mad if it was jose who wanted them

19 years old Lukaku was the one wanted out because Mourinho didn't play him ahead of Costa and Drogba like anyone would, same as martial now wanted out because your coach wouldn't play him ahead of Rashford and Sancho , Salah and Kdb didn't play ahead of hazard and fabregas just like your coach won't play Angel Gomez ahead of Bruno or Chong ahead of Rashford . Both salah and kdb were loaned and he got sacked soon after so he didn't actually sign their selling document

See ? It's easy to refute all the shit you got from listening to british media , these media judge and criticize Mourinho for the things any other manager does regularly, like nobody cares how pep wasted sancho who ends up worth over 75m or how fergie wasted on pogba a guy you have to recruit back for 90m ? People only talk about salah this kdb that , because no one cares if other manager was the one getting rid of potential talent. Martial wanted to leave from United but the narrative was about how lazy he is and how he failed to reach his potential because of his own lack of desire and passion, if the manager was Mourinho you can bet your life that the narrative would be him "ruining" another talent, nothing to do with martial himself. The blatant character assassination from media toward Mourinho is as clear as day that i think anyone who still fall for it are simply thick.

In two years time there going to go Fenerbache fans going onto Roma boards, arguing how no one could possibly have gotten Roma above 10th and how his bad start in Turkish football is just down to the quality of his squad.
Newcastle
He is bound to go there one day. Mourinho and a sugar owner is match made in heaven

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
The disrespect for Perisic is just too much , man was and is better winger than anyone you have, he was good enough for bayern munich so what's makes you think he isn't good enough for united ? Looking at how narrow your attacking pattern is, it would help having an out and out winger like him hugging the touch line and spamming crosses than having predictable Rashford / Martial cutting inside and shoot. He is now 32 years old but just ask any Internisti you can find, they will say he is their best player.

Willian was still a good player at Chelsea , Toby , Dier , Rose became ucl finalists just a year after he wanted them so at that time they obviously good enough for you too .United is a trophyless club after he left so i wonder where did the fanbase get such a massive ego to determine which players would be good enough or not ?
The players you guys recruit ( such as bruno ,vdb ) instead of those rumored players jose wanted or the player he wanted to replace , brought united 0 trophies so it's not like perisic / willian bla bla bla would do any worse.

That's another difference between our fanbase and yours , we don't have massive ego , we will only trust Mourinho judgement for who to buy and who to sell. You have to deflate your ego as well because i think Rangnick will shop from lesser league , on unknown cheap players instead of fancy marquee signing, a signing you all would be mad if it was jose who wanted them

19 years old Lukaku was the one wanted out because Mourinho didn't play him ahead of Costa and Drogba like anyone would, same as martial now wanted out because your coach wouldn't play him ahead of Rashford and Sancho , Salah and Kdb didn't play ahead of hazard and fabregas just like your coach won't play Angel Gomez ahead of Bruno or Chong ahead of Rashford . Both salah and kdb were loaned and he got sacked soon after so he didn't actually sign their selling document

See ? It's easy to refute all the shit you got from listening to british media , these media judge and criticize Mourinho for the things any other manager does regularly, like nobody cares how pep wasted sancho who ends up worth over 75m or how fergie wasted on pogba a guy you have to recruit back for 90m ? People only talk about salah this kdb that , because no one cares if other manager was the one getting rid of potential talent. Martial wanted to leave from United but the narrative was about how lazy he is and how he failed to reach his potential because of his own lack of desire and passion, if the manager was Mourinho you can bet your life that the narrative would be him "ruining" another talent, nothing to do with martial himself. The blatant character assassination from media toward Mourinho is as clear as day that i think anyone who still fall for it are simply thick.

Newcastle
He is bound to go there one day. Mourinho and a sugar owner is match made in heaven
All the shit like a clockwork :lol:

Anyways good luck with Jose, will be hilarious to see all the excuses.

Last edited:

Loida

Supports
Roma
All the shit like a clockwork :lol:

Anyways good luck with Jose, will be hilarious to see all the excuses.
The clockwork you are talking about came from the bullshit british media replaying their narrative for him with different club over and over. For example the media such as athletic has published articles about Roma more than they did for the last 20 years since Jose Mourinho came , they have tried to unsettle his relationship with players again just like before, like fall out with this player , threw these players under the bus , it's just the same repetitive bs, the last articles i saw was about "Jose's Roma finally won 1 game out of his last 3" such a negative articles to stir the fans when they could have wrote 3 wins out of 5 instead .Unfortunately i don't think their bs work much at Italy because supporters and players here don't really read it.

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
The clockwork you are talking about came from the bullshit british media replaying their narrative for him with different club over and over. For example the media such as athletic has published articles about Roma more than they did for the last 20 years since Jose Mourinho came , they have tried to unsettle his relationship with players again just like before, like fall out with this player , threw these players under the bus , it's just the same repetitive bs, the last articles i saw was about "Jose's Roma finally won 1 game out of his last 3" such a negative articles to stir the fans when they could have wrote 3 wins out of 5 instead .Unfortunately i don't think their bs work much at Italy because supporters and players here don't really read it.
Yeah Italian fans are known for their patience.

You keep repeating difference between ManUtd fans, Chelsea fans vs Roma fans or British media vs Italian, difference is at ManUtd and Chelsea he was expected to win league titles. Club spent shit loads of money to achieve that goal. People wrote off 3rd and 2nd place as a failure as that wasn't enough. On the other hand he has joined a midtable club where fans celebrate washed up manager just because he used to be awesome a decade ago. You have pinned all your hopes on Jose's past achievements as your club achieved feck all for god knows how many years. The expectations are different, here he was just another manager, maybe at Roma you just are bending backwards as finally you signed a manger who won titles many years ago.

Problem is, you didn't realize you got washed up version of Jose. You are still in dreamland where you think you got peak Jose. Peak Jose wouldn't even see in the direction of Roma, forget about signing for you. His career has been on a downward trajectory, anyone with bit of sense can see that.

roonster09

Scout
When Inter signed Benitez so many Liverpool fans joined Inter forum to tell them how awesome he is and how great he is compared to Jose. It was awesome time, war between Liverpool Rafa fans and Inter fans, ended up with every rafa fan getting banned.

Loida

Supports
Roma
Yeah Italian fans are known for their patience.

You keep repeating difference between ManUtd fans, Chelsea fans vs Roma fans or British media vs Italian, difference is at ManUtd and Chelsea he was expected to win league titles. Club spent shit loads of money to achieve that goal. People wrote off 3rd and 2nd place as a failure as that wasn't enough. On the other hand he has joined a midtable club where fans celebrate washed up manager just because he used to be awesome a decade ago. You have pinned all your hopes on Jose's past achievements as your club achieved feck all for god knows how many years. The expectations are different, here he was just another manager, maybe at Roma you just are bending backwards as finally you signed a manger who won titles many years ago.

Problem is, you didn't realize you got washed up version of Jose. You are still in dreamland where you think you got peak Jose. Peak Jose wouldn't even see in the direction of Roma, forget about signing for you. His career has been on a downward trajectory, anyone with bit of sense can see that.
I could easily say he got a washed up version of Manchester United and Spurs has always been a washed up. Would have believed he was finished if those 2 club didn't look so shit after he left, the players he considered as shit is still shit after he left, players he wanted to get rid of ended up getting rid of and I haven't talk about this yet but you know Harry Kane ? That 150M footballer with the most goals and assist ? The guy that people said will score goals all the time ? yeah that guy suddenly forgot how to score now that his manager isn't Jose, it's just matter of time before Luke "i prove mourinho wrong" Shaw become a benchwarmer once again. If any he was overachieved at both club which indicate he wasn't finished.
It's like when people said Ancelotti is finished because he failed at Everton only to get another shout as manager of the year with Real Madrid. Football manager can only be as good as the club he work at only if that club listened and back the manager properly which didn't happen at those 2 washed up club he managed before.

Last edited:

roonster09

Scout
I could easily say he got a washed up version of Manchester United and Spurs has always been a washed up. Would have believed he was finished if those 2 club didn't look so shit after he left, the players he considered as shit is still shit after he left, players he wanted to get rid of ended up getting rid of and I haven't talk about this yet but you know Harry Kane ? That 150M footballer with the most goals and assist ? The guy that people said will score goals all the time ? yeah that guy suddenly forgot how to score now that his manager isn't Jose, it's just matter of time before Luke "i prove mourinho wrong" Shaw become a benchwarmer once again. If any he was overachieved at both club which indicate he wasn't finished.
It's like when people said Ancelotti is finished because he failed at Everton only to get another shout as manager of the year with Real Madrid. Football manager can only be as good as the club he work at only if that club listened and back the manager properly which didn't happen at those 2 washed up club he managed before.
Ofcourse only desperate clubs hire Jose, that's what we were when we hired him.

Jose, Klopp, Pep took over the clubs at same time, the trajectory couldn't have been any different. City and United finished on same points when Jose and Pep took over, Liverpool were way below. By the time Jose was finished working his magic, we were few levels below both the clubs.

WTF are you waffling about Kane, he scored shit loads of goals long before Jose was the manager and yes this season he isn't scoring. That has nothing to do with Jose. Shaw had his best seasons, so was every ManUtd player like Fred, Martial, Rashford when the toxic one was sacked.

Ancelotti and Jose couldn't have been more different, one is loved by players and fans and other is despised by everyone except his acolytes. There is a reason one is managing Madrid and other is managing Roma, he is so washed up that even Inter didn't take him and had to go with Juventino, Madrid went to managers like Scolari. No one touched him when there was so many managerial changes at top clubs.

Jose wasn't backed, like I said clockwork. :lol:

Last edited:

Withnail

The disrespect for Perisic is just too much , man was and is better winger than anyone you have, he was good enough for bayern munich so what's makes you think he isn't good enough for united ? Looking at how narrow your attacking pattern is, it would help having an out and out winger like him hugging the touch line and spamming crosses than having predictable Rashford / Martial cutting inside and shoot although i don't think someone who obviously lacks football knowledge would understand Perisic qualities. He is now 32 years old but just ask any Internisti you can find, they will say he has been their best player.

Newcastle
Talk to us in 18 months mate.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
About Roma having a good xG: under Fonseca Roma also was one of the teams with most clear chances created, but the % of clear chances scored never and the xGA being high didn't help.

He tried to fix that by using a back 3 on his second season, but even though the xGA improved, the xG dropped because they were not pressing so high and they were not having as much possession as in 2019/20.

BlueHaze

I still can't understand the demise of this mans career. Can't remember a manager who fell down a cliff so bad as him. Even after the Real stint which broke him he still came back and won the league with Chelsea but after that everything quickly went downhill.

He went from one of the best to one of the worst in a matter of a few years.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
He is but it's sort of fecking insane how quickly his managerial career car crashed, and how far he has fallen in such a short space of time. There are far older, less successful managers who look more capable than him still.

Since the end of his second Chelsea spell, his career has nosedived. It can't just be the changing attitudes of players? So weird.
He doesn't respect his dad and its hard for him to process.

Loida

Supports
Roma
Ofcourse only desperate clubs hire Jose, that's what we were when we hired him.

Jose, Klopp, Pep took over the clubs at same time, the trajectory couldn't have been any different. City and United finished on same points when Jose and Pep took over, Liverpool were way below. By the time Jose was finished working his magic, we were few levels below both the clubs.

WTF are you waffling about Kane, he scored shit loads of goals long before Jose was the manager and yes this season he isn't scoring. That has nothing to do with Jose. Shaw had his best seasons, so was every ManUtd player like Fred, Martial, Rashford when the toxic one was sacked.

Ancelotti and Jose couldn't have been more different, one is loved by players and fans and other is despised by everyone except his acolytes. There is a reason one is managing Madrid and other is managing Roma, he is so washed up that even Inter didn't take him and had to go with Juventino, Madrid went to managers like Scolari. No one touched him when there was so many managerial changes at top clubs.

Jose wasn't backed, like I said clockwork. :lol:
Weren't you guys finished 2nd , 8 points above Liverpool klopp the last season he was there ?
I didn't remember when was he finished below klopp in the league ?
then he watch the club siding with Pogba, didn't buy him the CB he keep asking for, then he realized united were a finished unambitious club and decide to throw the towel, 3 years and 400m after you guys still looked finished nothing has change.

That so called best ever form in their life end up with 0 trophies which suggest that even in their peak form they were still not good enough for a team who aspire to win trophies which once again prove Mourinho right, you guys should have let him get rid of them back then, currently Martial rot in the bench while Luke Shaw back to being overweight after trying so hard to prove mourinho wrong.

Funnily enough the reason was because the guy who manage Roma refuse to take Madrid Job since he was committed to his contract , so the other guy got it. Being loved shouldn't be in manager job description , they aren't there to be loved like an idol , Everton players might have love Ancelotti so much but it didn't stop him finishing below Jose's spurs in the league. My point is Ancelotti isn't finished just because Everton is shit , same as Jose isn't finished just because United and Spurs are shit.
Thomas Tuchel suddenly doesn't look that great anymore now that few of his players are down injured. Mourinho never had fully fit squad at Roma , always had 1-3 starting players injured every matches ,we even had one of our best players already injured since Euro.
Talk to us in 18 months mate.
I don't expect him for 18 months, i expect him to be here at Roma for the next 30 months. We won't judge anything before his 3rd season and so does our board. Mourinho wouldn't reject Madrid Job if he didn't know how secure Roma's job is that he is almost immune from sacking here.

Mourinho mistake was he keeps trying to breath life into a a dead club although winning with them would be seen as much bigger achievement than statpadder coach who keeps taking an easy job. United job is an absolute trainwreck though, no wonder he said finishing second was one of his best achievement despite the man has won over 25 major trophies. Spend like City, sack manager like Chelsea , talk about history like Liverpool, glorify top 4 like Arsenal and won nothing like Spurs. All these facts and somehow it's Mourinho who are finished , not your club ? He was factually your best manager for the past 8 years, imagine 81 points , beat every team in the league with set of players he doesn't even rate , with a squad that was far below his standards.

Last edited:

Robertd0803

At Real Madrid he start benching Casillas because he thinks Casillas was no longer good enough to be Real Madrid number 1 which is spot on, he did the same at United when he push Rooney out but the difference was Rooney didn't retaliate like Casillas did.
He didnt really have to push Rooney out, Southgate solved that problem for him by dropping Rooney for England first.

roonster09

Scout
Weren't you guys finished 2nd , 8 points above Liverpool klopp the last season he was there ?
then he watch the club siding with Pogba, didn't buy him the CB he keep asking for, then he realized united were a finished unambitious club and decide to throw the towel, 3 years and 400m after you guys still looked finished nothing has change.

That so called best ever form in their life end up with 0 trophies which suggest that even in their peak form they were still not good enough for a team who aspire to win trophies which once again prove Mourinho right, you guys should have let him get rid of them back then, currently Martial rot in the bench while Luke Shaw back to being overweight after trying so hard to prove mourinho wrong.

Funnily enough the reason was because the guy who manage Roma refuse to take Madrid Job since he was committed to his contract , so the other guy got it. Being loved shouldn't be in manager job description , they aren't there to be loved like an idol , Everton players might have love Ancelotti so much but it didn't stop him finishing below Jose's spurs in the league. My point is Ancelotti isn't finished just because Everton is shit , same as Jose isn't finished just because United and Spurs are shit.
Thomas Tuchel suddenly doesn't look that great anymore now that few of his players are down injured. Mourinho never had fully fit squad at Roma , always had 1-3 starting players injured every matches ,we even had one of our best players already injured since Euro.
He finished 6th, 2nd and 6th when he was sacked miles behind Liverpool. Liverpool, City were at different level, not a surprise as they hired elite managers and we hired washed up toxic man.

United unambitious after spending most than any club except City, players form means nothing just because they didn't any trophy, says the Roma fan. With that logic Roma are irrelevant club in the last 15 years, forget 15 years, in its entire history except 2-3 seasons. It's hilarious Roma fan taking digs at ManUtd for not winning trophies in few years, like Jose making fun of defensive manager or mocking other managers for not being good enough. Also players like Totti, De Rossi Roma career is irrelevant too except 1 or 2 seasons.

More excuse for washed up toxic man, he should be Jose Excusinho.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Please Loida stay with is when the ship starts sinking. It will be hilarious.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I still can't understand the demise of this mans career. Can't remember a manager who fell down a cliff so bad as him. Even after the Real stint which broke him he still came back and won the league with Chelsea but after that everything quickly went downhill.

He went from one of the best to one of the worst in a matter of a few years.
I think he's failed to adapt to the changes in football which have hit his style of management hardest. He is too stubborn to concede that his methods don't work at the top level anymore.

I think he would be better suited to punditry now.

dove

Some people called him finished manager but having ridiculous demand and expectations for him. He is football manager , not magician , there is no one at Roma who expect him to challenge anything this season with the squad we have ,not even top 4. his duty in his first season is to identify which players isn't good enough in and getting rid of them and recruit players he consider to be good enough to strengthen the squad

If any it was his previous club that were finished , what did united have won 3 years since they sack him and spending over 400m? Absolutely nothing , while spurs has always been a serial bottler , Conte and Spurs will work so hard to prove him right by getting rid of players he wanted to get rid but weren't allowed by their board
The difference between United / spurs at roma is the board , club legend and supporters.
At Roma , our board , won't sack him less than 3 seasons , not a minute less no matter what. our club legend such as Totti and De Rossi publicly support and demand him to be given time , our supporters put a banner "con Mourinho, fino all inferno" which means we will follow him even into hell. this support and trust didn't happen at either united and spurs which put him against all the odds to success , just look at the blatant character assassination your english media wrote about him which they won't wrote about other manager.
Like why does he must improve players while other manager can just get rid and buy a new one ? Tell me how's Dele Alli , Ndombele , Martial and Pogba is doing now without him ? Why don't spurs tell Conte to just coach and improve the players instead of asking for signing ? Conte came to spurs and immediately threw the players under the bus yet you don't see a single article about it

‌I don't think Mourinho is finished at all , we actually played great football under him , have one of the best XG in the league and 2nd in most clean sheet which indicate that the coaching is good but the players aren't , the result was down to our forward weren't clinical enough , our defender not being good enough ,our midfield looks serie B quality without pellegrini , we also have 2 of our best players ( spinazolla and pellegrini ) injured so far. We will definitely give him enough time and money to fix everything ,i and many romanisti will not judge him before his 3rd season, it's not like saking him will solves anything other than us being 21m short of cash ,the crap players we have will not turn world class just because we sack him. What does it solves by sacking him at United and Spurs ? Less toxic air?
Mourinho is quite clearly finished and you will see it yourself in not too distant future. Us managing to replace him with a nothing manager like Ole doesn't make Jose great. You can support and follow him to hell but it's just a matter of time before it turns extremely sour and literally like hell. Jose has a great ability to convince people that the squad he manages is a bunch of useless amateurs and that if not for him, they would be doing much worse. You probably don't follow the PL much and you still base your opinions about him from his golden era which is way in the past now. Everyone following the PL and his last few years here know he is done at the very top level, hence why the level of clubs interested in him gradually goes down.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I think he's failed to adapt to the changes in football which have hit his style of management hardest. He is too stubborn to concede that his methods don't work at the top level anymore.
I think this is very close to the truth.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to say that he peaked well over a decade ago. That's a long time in football.

It's been said many times before - but the truth is that this happens to most managers. The ones who are able to keep changing with the times are few and far between.

And in José's case, this general trajectory/development has hit harder than usual because he hasn't just not developed - he's grown bitter and stubborn as a result of falling behind the curve.

Unlike, say, Ancelotti - who clearly isn't in peak condition anymore either, but who has nevertheless retained some key strengths that are still useful. José has not focused on his strengths - but allowed himself to get increasingly petty and obsessed with irrelevant nonsense.

captaincantona

I think this is very close to the truth.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to say that he peaked well over a decade ago. That's a long time in football.

It's been said many times before - but the truth is that this happens to most managers. The ones who are able to keep changing with the times are few and far between.

And in José's case, this general trajectory/development has hit harder than usual because he hasn't just not developed - he's grown bitter and stubborn as a result of falling behind the curve.

Unlike, say, Ancelotti - who clearly isn't in peak condition anymore either, but who has nevertheless retained some key strengths that are still useful. José has not focused on his strengths - but allowed himself to get increasingly petty and obsessed with irrelevant nonsense.
I agree . I would add that his strength was linked to his persona and the awe that his players had for him, his methods, his somewhat revolutionary approach at Chelsea the first time in terms of detail and prep. His teams trusted him and believed he knew what was best and would run through walls for him. As time has ticked by his my way or no way approach has not been adapted to the modern footballer and he alienated players immediately on arrival at a club... a divided dressing room, even if it’s only 2 or 3 players...is impossible to galvanise and achieve with. It’s not just his tactics that need updating...it’s his personality.

Withnail

I don't expect him for 18 months, i expect him to be here at Roma for the next 30 months. We won't judge anything before his 3rd season and so does our board. Mourinho wouldn't reject Madrid Job if he didn't know how secure Roma's job is that he is almost immune from sacking here.

Mourinho mistake was he keeps trying to breath life into a a dead club although winning with them would be seen as much bigger achievement than statpadder coach who keeps taking an easy job. United job is an absolute trainwreck though, no wonder he said finishing second was one of his best achievement despite the man has won over 25 major trophies. Spend like City, sack manager like Chelsea , talk about history like Liverpool, glorify top 4 like Arsenal and won nothing like Spurs. All these facts and somehow it's Mourinho who are finished , not your club ? He was factually your best manager for the past 8 years, imagine 81 points , beat every team in the league with set of players he doesn't even rate , with a squad that was far below his standards.
This is hilarious. You're actually beyond parody of a deluded Mourinho fan. Is there such a thing as an easy job in football for a statpadder coach? :lol:

As I said talk to me in 18 months when everything's burning.

gajender

This is hilarious. You're actually beyond parody of a deluded Mourinho fan. Is there such a thing as an easy job in football for a statpadder coach? :lol:

As I said talk to me in 18 months when everything's burning.
I actually even doubt he is Roma fan to be honest .

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Mourinho wasn't backed at United?
Mourinho has standards?
:lol:

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
No chance, don’t forget Leicester and Tottenham’s potential. Milan would finish between 8th - 11th, fighting with Everton, Villa, Wolves and the likes. A 40 year old Zlatan would not perform in the Premier League. Milan’s team is average on paper, do a player by player with let’s say Everton and I’d doubt we would get Milan far ahead if at all.
Leicester lost to Legia Warsaw and Spartak Moscu in Europa League, they don't have any potential, and Tottenham lost to an slovenian teams and couldn't beat Stade Rennais in the Conference League, they are almost eliminated.

Outside of top 4, the rest of PL teams aren't better than their counterparts on other leagues.

AshRK

Yeah it's never Jose's fault. It's fans, players, media, pundits, ex players, tea girl, weather mans fault for his losses and poor form. Sorry if our club is more ambitious than yours. The man should have been kicked out after the sevilla loss and his rant. Asking his team to play like cowards and teaching everyone rather than looking at himself and saying yeah my tactics were crap. You like to blame United fans, you do realise most matchgoing fans still backed Jose in his 3rd season just like they backed Ole. Jose would have been still here if he had learnt to adapt rather than moan or whine everytime his team lost.

It's also funny how your post resembles a lot to those LUHG accounts who pretend to be United fans but are Jose fan boys. I doubt you even care about Roma.

Sylar

Chelsea fans warned United fans
United fans warned spurs fans
Assume spurs fans are warning Roma fans (but here it's United doing it to Roma given it's a United board)

But still, it's a pattern :lol: