Jose Mourinho | Sacked by Roma

Withnail

When he called your favorite players shit, that must have hurt your heart so much but he did it for the good of the club. Should have let him get rid of all those lazy cnuts and primadonnas that still hanging around your club earning huge wages. You would be in better place now.
Like "that night at paris"? He isn't your norwegian goblin , he is valued by trophies not matches.

Think the reason Roma fans believe in him is because we believe it was Manchester United who ruined his career , not the other way around. Even then i believe with 58% win rate, he actually has done a very good job at your finished club. it will be hard for any new manchester united manager to beat that record.
They only care when he lost. Just count the number of post here after he lost. You would see at least 1 full page of post basically calling him finished if only he lost the game yesterday
Start a thread and ask the caf if he's finished as a manager. I think it'll be fairly unanimous. You could also swing by the fighting cock and whatever forum Chelsea fans have. It'll be the same there too.

Did you join just so you could defend a washed-up Mourinho and call United players lazy cnuts and prima donnas?

MalaysianRed7

When he called your favorite players shit, that must have hurt your heart so much but he did it for the good of the club. Should have let him get rid of all those lazy cnuts and primadonnas that still hanging around your club earning huge wages. You would be in better place now.
Like "that night at paris"? He isn't your norwegian goblin , he is valued by trophies not matches.

Think the reason Roma fans believe in him is because we believe it was Manchester United who ruined his career , not the other way around. Even then i believe with 58% win rate, he actually has done a very good job at your finished club. it will be hard for any new manchester united manager to beat that record.
They only care when he lost. Just count the number of post here after he lost. You would see at least 1 full page of post basically calling him finished if only he lost the game yesterday
You’d do well on football Twitter I think.

InfiniteBoredom

The irony of a Roma fan calling Utd finished, a club that received two of the worst drubbings in its history on European competitions from said ‘finished’ club.

There’s also a big hole in the argument that it was Chelsea, Utd and Spurs that were wrong and not Mourinho, namely that none of the well run big European clubs went anywhere even near him, even Inter didn’t for one second considered it. So supposedly he’s still this absolutely brilliant manager yet no club worthy of that stature paid him any mind and the best he could do was Roma, a club anyone not old enough to remember Totti wouldn’t even know it exists?

He’s finished, just deal with it.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He got a good result, even though the result was a bit heavy. His big tests are yet to come.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
This loida chap seems unhinged. I hope he gets well soon.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This loida chap seems unhinged. I hope he gets well soon.
Should see the state of the Roma fans on r/soccer, infesting every thread about United and Spurs trying to pretend Mourinho did nothing wrong. Bunch of weapons.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Should see the state of the Roma fans on r/soccer, infesting every thread about United and Spurs trying to pretend Mourinho did nothing wrong. Bunch of weapons.
Can't blame them when few people who watched ManUtd week in week out also thought Jose did nothing wrong and till this day whenever we lose couple of games in a row, they bring how great Jose was and how we would have won the league if he was backed.

AshRK

I won't be wrong in saying this Loida guy or girl is not even a roma fan but a mere jose fan. Resembles a lot of crap LUHG account in twitter do.

Ixion

Can't blame them when few people who watched ManUtd week in week out also thought Jose did nothing wrong and till this day whenever we lose couple of games in a row, they bring how great Jose was and how we would have won the league if he was backed.
I think you mean whenever Ole lost a game they'd bring up how Jose destroyed the club

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Is it not the reason Ole's was considered a success because of how Jose had destroyed the club?
No. First thing, no manager was a success post SAF as none of them won the league, CL title even after spending lot of money.

People said Ole did a good job as we finished in top 4 2 out 2 seasons and squad was in better shape. Well that's argued for months so everyone have their own opinion on how good or bad each manager is.

When we lost games, especially in the last 2 seasons Ole was called tactically clueless and not brining the best out of the team, not that Jose destroyed the club (there might be couple of extreme takes but that's not surprising).

Also no Manutd manager should have any excuses, everyone spent lot of money on transfers and built their own teams.

arthurka

Jose did have a chant "woke up this morning". Plus as bad as everyone makes him out to be he still is our most successful manager post fergie.
Yes and he also managed to get people to really dislike the game and dread watching the club.
So it was a very double edged sword to be fair. But he wanted to buy Harry for 60m so I guess he is a better manager than Ole.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I watch Roma a lot

still not doing that well in a league there for the taking
Atalanta were unlucky imo
The xG under Fonseca was also good. The problem was the xGA (reason why he tried 4 different systems during his sting at Roma).

This season with a less consistent Atalanta and Sassuolo, Milan that seems loosing some of the initial steam and a Juventus squad who needs urgent rebuild, it will be very disappointing if he fails top 4 after all the investment made and also because a lot of people were complianing that Roma squad was full of potential to improve massively.

For all the money spent, they still failed to get a good RB solution, a more aggressive midfielder and Kumbula still has to gain experience.

lloyd2wayne

Can someone ban this fool. Why are the mods very ok with a Roma fan coming on a United forum and insulting the legends of the club calling Ole a goblin etc, insulting the club and nothing being done?

At some point the mods have to draw a line.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

has your club even won anything for like 20 years

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
The xG under Fonseca was also good. The problem was the xGA (reason why he tried 4 different systems during his sting at Roma).

This season with a less consistent Atalanta and Sassuolo, Milan that seems loosing some of the initial steam and a Juventus squad who needs urgent rebuild, it will be very disappointing if he fails top 4 after all the investment made and also because a lot of people were complianing that Roma squad was full of potential to improve massively.

For all the money spent, they still failed to get a good RB solution, a more aggressive midfielder and Kumbula still has to gain experience.
Agreed

this season it’s wide open. Inter have momentum but the rest are inconsistent

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Start a thread and ask the caf if he's finished as a manager. I think it'll be fairly unanimous. You could also swing by the fighting cock and whatever forum Chelsea fans have. It'll be the same there too.

Did you join just so you could defend a washed-up Mourinho and call United players lazy cnuts and prima donnas?
And he called our club “finished” :lol:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Sérgio Oliveira about to sign on loan + mandatory transfer clause. M€nd€s strikes again

Chairman Steve

2000s Jose Mourinho doesn’t let that game go past 3-1 to Roma.
2010s Jose Mourinho probably salvages it at 3-3

RORY65

Nice to hear this if you are in the dressing room from Jose:
Is this the third group he's had in a row who are too weak and too nice? Terribly bad luck for him to get dressing rooms like that so often.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Which players? I mean he didn't rate Smalling much in the end at Man. United yet he's starting every week now, are all the other Roma CBs injured?

Wasn't a fan of Mikhi either yet had a very good season last year for them and generally it's a league that suits his style.

Pellegrini who missed the pen is pretty highly rated isn't he and regularly makes Italy squad.

Tammy been hit and miss but having watched him for a season you can never question his effort or him hiding on the pitch.

Zaniolo another terrific prospect although seems he's taking time to get back into things after the ACL which is understandable.

That's half of Roma's regular outfield 11 so just seems he's doing his usual generic soundbites waiting for the pay off in about three months.

marktan

He's such a washed up manager. Lambasting the players again in his post match interview. United, Spurs, now Roma. He's just continuing the merry-go-round of progressively shitter clubs yet to realise this, all hoping that they'll be the next Porto, while he goes around collecting large severance checks.

The worst part is he doesn't realise how bad he is. He's talking about how the players need to match his psychology, not that he needs to come down to their level? I mean wtf? Can you imagine Sir Alex coming out with crap like that? In the 8 years I watched United under Sir Alex, he never once openly criticised players like Jose does. What does he think doing that does for team morale?

Football passed him by when the high press became more prevalent and other teams started to get a bit of money too. Now he just wonders around making angry noises, all the while still deluding himself that's he's a top manager.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's such a washed up manager. Lambasting the players again in his post match interview. United, Spurs, now Roma. He's just continuing the merry-go-round of progressively shitter clubs yet to realise this, all hoping that they'll be the next Porto, while he goes around collecting large severance checks.

The worst part is he doesn't realise how bad he is. He's talking about how the players need to match his psychology, not that he needs to come down to their level? I mean wtf? Can you imagine Sir Alex coming out with crap like that? In the 8 years I watched United under Sir Alex, he never once openly criticised players like Jose does. What does he think doing that does for team morale?

Football passed him by when the high press became more prevalent and other teams started to get a bit of money too. Now he just wonders around making angry noises, all the while still deluding himself that's he's a top manager.
he’s a narcissist.

he loves himself and is never wrong. his type of personality draws in people and make them love him which is why he gets so many deluded fanboys.

back when he was younger and full of life he was magnetic, but now he’s just a grumpy old sod living on his past achievements.

It’s quite funny seeing these roma fans try to pretend he’s still the old jose :lol: they’ll learn

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
He's washed up now but everyone should mention one thing and this thing is about the quality of Roma's defenders. Tbh, Mourinho's tactics need a lot of qualities in defenders and midfielders(not in possession but in a different ways) and Roma's defenders quality are mediocre. Yesterday game really answer the questions about defenders, Roma needs to sign some good defenders to add their positive results in Mourinho's game , not only yesterday game that Roma's defenders have destroyed game results by a lot of silly mistakes , no organizing or bad communication, they have been like this for many many games and one of them is including against my team(Milan) 3days ago.

He should really change some tactics since Spurs. Spurs and Roma have one thing similar : their quality of defenders are pretty bad. He have known it but he doesn't change a way he coaching. In fact, he have changed a lot from his peak in Spurs and especially Roma. Mourinho's Roma are pretty more offensive than his older days but he doesn't change a way he treats his players in press conference, when they have lost (which I think it is very important, due to today players circumstances and conditions a lot different from 15-20 years ago) . :)