Jose Mourinho | Spurs manager

At every club he's been at since 2002, Mourinho has won trophies. Will he win one at Spurs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobski

Spurs were rubbish, wonder how long before he is asking for the likes of Willian and Fellaini?

Tiber

He will no doubt win the League Cup and demand an open top bus parade.

Love beating The Toxic One

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Spurs always played dominating game, for a change it was nice to play dominating game against them. Then Ole went defensive to protect the lead, that's when they had bit of possession. Barely created anything.

Irwin99

I thought he might change his style a bit for Spurs but that was pretty awful hoofball at times.We dominated them.

I think Spurs fullback woes are worse than ours :lol:

VJ1762

I was suprised that Spurs were so open. They are usually organised and press a bit more. I was sure that Mourinho would do a man marking job on Rashford.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I was suprised that Spurs were so open. They are usually organised and press a bit more. I was sure that Mourinho would do a man marking job on Rashford.
He might have underestimated the opposition here. They only started offering Aurier help against Rashford with Sissoko or Lucas from the second half and even that ended poorly.

Ban

They were kind of surprised with our intensity and never found a way back into the game. Man would thought he'd know how to beat us but Ole outsmarted him today.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Haven’t seen any Spurs fan lately. To be fair, if you look at the previous results with Mourinho, they weren’t that impressive. Spurs under Poch managed 5-0 wins and more stronger performances with disgruntled players. I wonder how long Spurs fans becomes like Arsenal fans after they were jubilant over the appointment of Emery...who is sacked..now...

Ban

Haven’t seen any Spurs fan lately. To be fair, if you look at the previous results with Mourinho, they weren’t that impressive. Spurs under Poch managed 5-0 wins and more stronger performances with disgruntled players. I wonder how long Spurs fans becomes like Arsenal fans after they were jubilant over the appointment of Emery...who is sacked..now...
What do you think about Poch though?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Winning against Jose is the most elegant way of showing him respect.

No hard feelings, thanks for EL trophy, show must go on.

LJJT

Why doesn’t he scratch his face and show off his sponsors watch any more? Bellend.

Eddy_JukeZ

It was funny to see all the hoopla how Jose's changed and etc.

Nothing has changed and he'll never change. Tottenham were woeful today.

lysglimt

Scout
Jonas Olsson (who used to play for WBA) and another sports journalist here in Sweden say they think Poch mentally and physically ran Spurs into the ground - and now they can't get back up again. Too little rotation on key-players over a long period of time.

R'hllor

You are something alright, take a bow.

VJ1762

The guy is going to make my man Sonaldo, the best left back in the world. Why is that guy so deep in his own half?

fps

Jose hasn't done anything yet, he's barely worked with the team.

MasterObiwan

Spurs after Jose charged

West ham 2 - 3 Spurs
Spurs 4 - 2 Olympiacos
Spurs 3 - 2 Bournemouth
United 2 - 1 Spurs

conceded 2 goals in every game.
TWOttenham Hotspur :lol::lol:

VJ1762

Any wager on who becomes the scapegoat like Pogba? My guess is Kane
Did Kane even touch the ball in the second half? Goes to show that without decent service, even the world class forwards can have a stinker. He was coming so deep to collect the ball everytime. And it's not like he is blessed with great pace either.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
After watching you over weekend I thought Spurs would comfortably win this so was surprised by scoreline and then checking stats after 70 minutes and seeing you had 7 shots on target and Spurs just the one.

It wasn't even a Mourinho big game negative team selection either.

Looking like Harry Kane won't be as free scoring as he was under Poch, think that's just two goals for him so far despite Spurs scoring 10 goals in the 4 games.