Jose Mourinho v Ryan Giggs... who do you want? [POLL]

Who would you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Why is the poll is not viewable to the public?

Surely defeats the point of dispelling the myth to everyone that we'd be happy with Giggs doesn't it?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Mourinho. By a long, long way.

Giggs to go as assistant for me too. He's been assistant to two failed managers. And he doesn't seem to do much, he's either a yes man to the failures he's sat next to, or he's in agreement with them and therefore not very good himself..

I want Giggs to go away and get another management job, if he's a success then we'll re-evaluate when Jose does leave us.

But right now, I don't want Giggs anywhere near the management job at United.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Can we remove the neither option.. I want people to make a choice based on the fact this is the only two candidates up for consideration by the board.

siw2007

Out of Mourinho or Giggs, I would go for Mourinho right now. I'm all for long term appointments but with the way the first team has been going right now, I believe the short term appointment is the way to go. I think it is important that we get back to winning ways quickly and meet the threats from our domestic rivals or risk losing further ground on them. I'm not a massive fan of Jose, but he is the obvious choice right now.

I'm not absolutely against Giggs getting the main job. I just feel that it would be better if the board and fans knew what they were getting. It would be easier for him to take over a winning team rather than a sad excuse for a football team as we are now. Also, it would be better for him personally to distance himself from the LVG regime.

Sigma

Can we remove the neither option.. I want people to make a choice based on the fact this is the only two candidates up for consideration by the board.
Yeah I second this.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
To any journos looking on, you're our passing cruise liner as we lie marooned on the island. Just make it known that we want Mourinho and we'll love you forever. Promise.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This.

McK@n

40 year old Virgin
I went with Mou on this one, my heart told me not to. But since I am sick and tired of gutless performances and managers just sitting there and taking it, i WANT PASSION! Mou is gonna offer me that siege mentality, us aginst the world bs im longing for. He will turn it around as im sure since thats what he does, he win things.

I tought to my self while writing this that im selling my soul. Realised that passion and winning is the manchester united way...

Had not LVG been a complete failure, the romance, tradition and correct way to go would have been giggs. Sadly thats not the case and i wish him all the luck in his managerial career, hoping that our paths cross again for the right reason.

Long Ball

Voted mourinho here.

It's not even close between the two. We need to rediscover a winning mentality.

Anyone who wants a journalist to see the poll just take a print screen of it and tweet them

Raw

Wow this poll is so close, I wonder who's going to win it.

Can we publicly shame the 16 voters please? The one's who are actually United fans of course.

RedChip

Why is the poll is not viewable to the public?

Surely defeats the point of dispelling the myth to everyone that we'd be happy with Giggs doesn't it?
I guess it prevents potential voters seeing the current results before they cast their own vote.

Maybe mods could close the poll, say after a month, and make it viewable to to the public at large?

spwd

Hopefully someone will ss it and tweet it to as many journalists and anyone who should see it, Rio, crerand anybody like that.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I guess it prevents potential voters seeing the current results before they cast their own vote.

Maybe mods could close the poll, say after a month, and make it viewable to to the public at large?
Giggs will be in charge by then.
Awful idea Chippy.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hopefully someone will ss it and tweet it to as many journalists and anyone who should see it, Rio, crerand anybody like that.
Exactly - someone tweet Rio. I don't do twitter, otherwise I'd be tweeting every dog out there.

Drifter

American

Can we publicly shame the 16 voters please? The one's who are actually United fans of course.
Thought you could just click the votes to see who voted for who.Giggs for me.

Man-United

Maybe they like Giggs more than Mourinho and winning is not everything to their support of the club?

ZupZup

I voted Giggs. Not that I have a strong opinion either way. I will reserve judgement on any Manchester United manager until the benefit of hindsight.

As for some of the comments... people who vote Giggs "need their head rocked"... and talk of naming and shaming?! Really?

Roboc7

Too big a job to give to giggs, LVG will leave behind a mess, if the club do want to appoint gigs then LVG should be sacked instantly to give giggs time to prepare for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.