Jose Mourinho v Ryan Giggs... who do you want? [POLL]

Who would you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I voted Jose but I am pretty shocked by how much he is leading by - I would actually prefer say Pochettino or maybe even Simeone to Jose but I really dont think Giggs is ready so hence my vote

would be interesting to see a poll with say Jose, Poch, Simeone, Giggs etc so see just how strong the Caf Love for Jose is !

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I voted Jose but I am pretty shocked by how much he is leading by - I would actually prefer say Pochettino or maybe even Simeone to Jose but I really dont think Giggs is ready so hence my vote

would be interesting to see a poll with say Jose, Poch, Simeone, Giggs etc so see just how strong the Caf Love for Jose is !
I too would prefer Pochettino or Simeone. But Giggs is a non starter as far as I'm concerned.

Von Mistelroum

I'm shocked that there is anyone (other than rival fans) who'd vote Giggs....

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why is there even a thread or poll about this.

That's the point.. the media won't be able to state that he's popular when a fan poll on the biggest United forum proves otherwise (you'd hope...)

Short version:

90% of the biggest Utd forum Redcafe.net want Mourinho as new manager. We don't want any more experiments after van Gaal and Moyes.
Redcafe mentioned on BBC Radio five live too at 21:43

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/watchlive/5live)

From the 5Live stream. She's on the 'caf I think?

Absolute master class from Raees to be fair.

bucky

There are people who just aren't comfortable with the idea of Mourinho, while simultaneously people get shot down for giving Giggs a chance or not jumping the gun, how shite he could be. It's the same with the van Gaal supporting thread. People like @Santiago_Kin Bonkers probably don't do themselves any favours in the way they argue, but there's nothing wrong with having an opinion, is there? Currently I just don't understand why people are so aggressively responded to for having an opinion that most don't agree with.

For what it's worth at this point I definitely prefer Mourinho to Giggs, mostly because our hand is forced, but I can understand why people don't want Mourinho.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
can you please sort a Poll with all the potential managerial candidates listed? this one is not great and has been getting too much press attention !

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
can you please sort a Poll with all the potential managerial candidates listed? this one is not great and has been getting too much press attention !
They are the only two people we are getting constantly linked with. Pointless having Simeone and Pochetino

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
List all managerial options and will start one.
Mourinho
Simeone
Pochettino
Emery
Tuchel
Allegri
Conte
Sampaouli
Giggs
Neville
Hughes

Edit - Forgot Benitez

Last edited:

montpelier

You could just add a ''Someone Else in an Ideal World'' category to this poll - that would get a truer picture.

There is an element of choosing between Rock & The Hard Place, atm.

Neither JM or RG is an ideal candidate, you could say.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
You could just add a ''Someone Else in an Ideal World'' category to this poll - that would get a truer picture.

There is an element of choosing between Rock & The Hard Place, atm.

Neither JM or RG is an ideal candidate, you could say.
More of a ugly chick or no chick at all.

Some might argue principal and stuff but for some any hole is goal

Status
Not open for further replies.