Here are the key points:

• United have the players to hurt City
  • Mourinho wouldn’t comment on City’s loss against Liverpool
  • It’s not for him to comment on City’s form
  • He wouldn’t confirm if United beat City to Sanchez
  • Romero is the only one out injured
Made me chuckle :lol:

stevoc

I don't blame him for giving short answers when the Journo's ask such stupid boring questions.

Bobski

No idea what to expect from this game. City are bound to have a large focus on the Liverpool return but at the same time their fans are desperate to win the title against Utd. Mou stopping City doing that would be a nice little boost for him and the team.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
It's a nothing game other than prestige and rivalries.

At this point the title is 99 percent theirs. And they have a bigger match to do on tuesday. Bet they wont care much about this. As for us we still have 2nd to play for.

Seven Seas Sardines

Why he is obsessed with getting points for 2nd? For me what's important is that tommorow is an opportunity to lay down a marker for next season and when they asked him about Liverpool-City game and whether it changes his approach he says no. Its concerning if hes watched that game and decided in his mind that defending is the way. Expect more bus parking tommorow.
It would be more concerning if he went out and revealed that he would copy Liverpool's tactics..

Varun

Staff
You cannot just flip a switch and start playing like Pool ffs

breakout67

Supports
Man City
You cannot just flip a switch and start playing like Pool ffs
That's what poster on redcafe are saying he should do, he should learn from that game and change his approach for this game. What could possibly go wrong :lol:

wolvored

I predict we parking the bus, City will play a weakened team but still have 70% possesion and a 0-0 score will happen

Dobba

Wish more managers would be as uncooperative with the press. Considering for the other 6 days a week, these cnuts all claim to have insider sources at every club in the league it makes you wonder why they bother with driving up for the press conferences at all really.

Havak

Pokemon master
I think Hererra has to play, and Lingard. I'd also go with Rashford over Sanchez / Martial. The rest kind of picks ifself with de Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Young, Matic, Pogba and Lukaku.