Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acole9

Outstanding
One of our best players on Saturday, his link up play with Darmian was very good. I'm glad he's finally starting to get some credit.

Jaybomb

I always look forward to watching him play. Can't wait to see what he does tomorrow. Hopefully he can set up a few for Zlatan.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He should play as much as possible and only get subbed when his presence cannot help the team anymore (the match is already won). Our best football is linked with him playing IMHO.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He really has been in fantastic form this season. I'd love to see a Martial, Mata, Ibra and Mikytaryen attack get rolled out.
This as long as Mata is 10 position as on the right he really hampers our flow and slows our attacks massively but in the 10 he's a joy to watch.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Juan loves a Rondo nutmeg :lol: remember that one in Spanish training? probably the best I've ever seen.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Our player of the month for October. Beat Ander by just 198 votes!

Sylar

Another game he doesnt start, another game we look woeful in terms of creating chances. Just play him number 10 otherwise no point having him on there out wide especially when you have Zlatan and rooney on the pitch too.

dichinero

We need to start treating him like our big player like he is. People need to get dropped for this guy rather than shifting him at will

Acole9

Outstanding
He didn't really offer anything when he come on, but really he should've started despite this.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Another game where he doesn't start and we look shit. Not surprising but he should be seen as someone who has to play no matter where we play. Why play Pogba ahead of him today for example?

Skills

Snitch
The real problem at the club is the dead wood, not the fact that our manager is playing the fecking deadwood over our best fecking player.

3KDré

Unfortunately when we play with a 3 man midfield Mata's gotta play outwide to accommodate Pogba. He is best at #10 IMO but we can't play Pogba in a 2 man midfield, where he is wasted.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Been fine but very much in the background of the game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thought he's playing well as always. Obviously not as involved out wide as when he plays in the middle but he's still doing better then whoever else that plays out there.

Devil may care

Felt bad for him, he worked his arse off but was isolated from the play as a defensive winger.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Not as involved as in previous games but I still like seeing him in the team - always looks comfortable and capable on the ball and just improves our general play.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can't find anything wrong with his performance today. He was normal and did his job.

Morpheus 7

Consistent player, I thought he controlled the ball and passed well. He's always the one to get subbed first under Mourihno.

Sylar

Think we need to play him against Arsenal even if its the same formation and him starting out wide. He helps our attack get forward even when he doesnt directly contribute.

Walters_19_MuFc

Juan of his quieter games today, but he still allows us to have a better build up play with his ability to drop off and keep the ball ticking over. Will hopefully start against Arsenal.

MounchesterUtd

Loving this remixed Mata even more than the one we saw during the LVG years. Yeah, I know Oscar helped them win the PL, but for Chelsea's POV, that sale is looking more and more like a bad one.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Although he didn't do a huge amount today attacking wise, defensively when montero came on he did a really good job of doubling up on him with young.

He's such a good team player and always try's his hardest. it's such a shame he hasn't got a tiny bit more acceleration as he could be superb.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
How many times has he been subbed off this season? Probably every game he started so far

BBer13

Even when he isnt having the best game he always tries which is nice to see and a lot different to some of our players who stroll around the pitch. When he loses the ball he is quick to win it back often and is great at quick one touch football, for me he has to start against Arsenal. With Ibra out you have to think he will be at number ten with Rashford hopefully in front.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Probably the most underrated player on redcafe and in Britain. Give me him over David Silva every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.