Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Pretty sure I saw yesterday during TV coverage that he created 5 chances. Next two players on the list had 3 and 2.

Rajma

MOTM yesterday, shown some pace yesterday and as always his movement and touch are superb. It's definitely not a coincidence we lost the plot completely the second he came off, happens too often.

Edit: just checked previous comments, some of you watch different games or just don't follow him closely I'm sorry .

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Had groin surgery apparently and could miss the rest of the season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:

We're screwed with all these injuries, I've given up on Top 4 at this point.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Had groin surgery apparently and could miss the rest of the season.
Link?

I knew our injury record this season was never going to last. There had to come a time when we're hit 5x as bad as other clubs with injuries, never fails to happen.

And of course it happens right before our most hectic part of the season.

Ramicoo

So this surgery came out of nowhere without a single hint in todays conference? wth is going on?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Bit random but doing comparison as I came across Coutinho's stats on twitter.

Coutinho: 4 and half seasons, 29 goals and 28 assists in 9815 mins. (172 mins per G+A)

Mata: 3 and half seasons, 27 goals and 16 assists in 7838 mins. (182 mins per G+A)

Coutinho played in a team that scored for fun and Mata played in a team that's struggling to score. One is seen as past it player and one is seen as one of the best player in the league.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Bit random but doing comparison as I came across Coutinho's stats on twitter.

Coutinho: 4 and half seasons, 29 goals and 28 assists in 9815 mins. (172 mins per G+A)

Mata: 3 and half seasons, 27 goals and 16 assists in 7838 mins. (182 mins per G+A)

Coutinho played in a team that scored for fun and Mata played in a team that's struggling to score. One is seen as past it player and one is seen as one of the best player in the league.
Mata also recently bettered his Chelsea goalscoring stats at United, and in fewer games (and half a season in that woeful Moyes team). Yet he is constantly compared to his Chelsea days, usually in that he's never been as good for us as he was for them.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I love Mata, I think he's a wonderful player and we absolutely should be keeping him. In so many games he looks like one of our only players that can unlock a defense that's tightly packed. His stats are brilliant tbh, shows how vital his contributions are to us. Hope he's back soon but it doesn't seem likely :( Hugs for Juan! :drool:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mata being out for the rest of the season has probably killed this season off to be honest, I can't see us winning the Europa league without him.

DanBorja

Terrible news. He will be badly missed. Stand out & one fo the most consistent/vital players for United this season.

Rajma

Wasn't there an update recently that said that he might be back in contention for Anderlecht return leg?

IMO our Europa league campaign depends on his availability, such a crucial player for us.

Sterling Archer

Wasn't there an update recently that said that he might be back in contention for Anderlecht return leg?

IMO our Europa league campaign depends on his availability, such a crucial player for us.
Don't say things like that...it's the hope that kills!

But really, such a classy player. I'd be over the moon if he's back in time.

Jev

Only an idiot would see Mata as past it. He's been our best outfield player this season bar Zlatan and arguably Valencia.

WhoDaGOAT

Apparently there are rumours doing the rounds that Mata's "groin strain" injury could be a cover for a more serious health problem. Sincerely hope not, would be a terrible shame.
Where are these rumours coming from?

Jaybomb

Apparently there are rumours doing the rounds that Mata's "groin strain" injury could be a cover for a more serious health problem. Sincerely hope not, would be a terrible shame.
What are you implying?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
You are fake news

Looked on twitter but only found this

Status
Not open for further replies.