Juan Mata's blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Man, just when I think I can't love him more, I read his blog.

ZDwyr

I enjoy reading his weekly blogs, it's gotten to a point where I eagerly await it. He seems like such a genuinely nice person. So glad we signed him. It's brilliant that he has gone over there to support the team in my opinion.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Seriously can't think of another player who is more likeable than Juan Mata. He seems so down to earth and genuine. Not to mention the fact he's a creative genius on the pitch! So glad we signed him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I knew I should have gone to Lymm this weekend, god damnit.

I'm going to have to start doing weekend tours of nice little Manchester towns... one day I'll bump into him and our friendship will bloom... bloom I say.

BBC says he has travelled with the squad. I don't see the point in it really
just to be a cheerleader, why not just stay at home and rest for the weekend's game.
I like the fact that he's going along - make him feel part of the squad/team/experience - even if he can't play.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
After he scored that free kick against Newcastle at the weekend started running over to the United bench to celebrate. I thought 'OMG, he is going to jump on David Moyes to thank him for inspiring him to such brilliance, what a moment this would be for Davie'. I laughed when it turned out to be a continuation of his bromance with De Gea.

NK86

After he scored that free kick against Newcastle at the weekend started running over to the United bench to celebrate. I thought 'OMG, he is going to jump on David Moyes to thank him for inspiring him to such brilliance, what a moment this would be for Davie'. I laughed when it turned out to be a continuation of his bromance with De Gea.
I honestly thought the same. I wondered if Moyes had told something to him before the game about the freekicks. When he ran to DDG, I remembered that he was running off to his better half! :D

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Imagine if Moyes had lept from the bench - had his arms out waiting to recieve a warm Matary embrace... only for Mata to hug DDG standing next to him...

Count Orduck

Seeing him and DDG together makes me pleased that England has finally legalised gay marriage ;)

RedMist99

I love him!

By the way, on a kind of related note, which badge is that on his jacket there? It's on all the players jackets and i've guessed it's an older iteration of the club crest but i'd kind of like to know what year or shirt it was on if possible. I always stop and admire it when i see it.
It's the Manchester coat of arms

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I feel I am growing up happily everyday reading Mata's blog.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Juan Mata said:
After our great win, today I explored London Town, and visited the homeland of the tribe known as 'the Cock-A-Knees':

Kostur

海尔的老板
I'm sure it will be the talk of the town in Easter... If you are planning to go somewhere I hope you make the most of your holidays, same as I did this weekend, and if you are driving please be careful!
Lastly, I would like to thank Sir Bobby Charlton for his words towards me; being him such a legend they are even more valuable. Also, congratulations to David for becoming United's Player of the Month in March. You deserve it, crack!
He's fantastic.

Ibi Dreams

I can see him becoming my favourite United player quite easily. Even when he was Chelsea's best player and was battering us I still liked him.

Plugsy

I thought he was a prick at Chelsea, just like I do all Chelsea players now.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
OK got it! Wasn't sure if Januzaj or Mata himself was the best thing to emerge this season!

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Must be hard at the moment for De Gea though. His heart balancing between Edurne and Mata.

VS

At some point he's going to have to choose. I know which one I'd go for. (Mata of course)

SteveJ

Scout
His suit's a lot sharper than the wrapping paper with cement smeared on it that Edurne's wearing, tbf.

SteveJ

Scout
*flexes claws*

Status
Not open for further replies.