Juan Mata's blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seveneric

He and Anderson are prime examples of why a (perceived) "fun, nice guy" personality gets you far with supporters. Fans will tolerate him being crap(not that he has been) longer than most other players, because he's just so likable.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
He and Anderson are prime examples of why a (perceived) "fun, nice guy" personality gets you far with supporters. Fans will tolerate him being crap(not that he has been) longer than most other players, because he's just so likable.
I don't get the Anderson love. He had all the talent in the world and never utilized it. Mata has a very decent return for us so far. It's worth remembering he's settling too.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
In this post I would like you to recommend some music bands, especially from the 60′s and 70′s. I’m sure you like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who…
Who else?

Mata needs our help.

ZDwyr

Out of all the players in the squad Mata would be the one I'd most like to have a conversation with. He seems like a very bright and interesting man.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
In this post I would like you to recommend some music bands, especially from the 60′s and 70′s. I’m sure you like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who…
Who else?

Mata needs our help.
Yeah he does that. Last time it was classic movies or books I think.

By the way, aren't the smileys he use the same as those from RAWK? Maybe we should try and get him to use ours instead? Just for giggles.
Today Wayne was just :drool:

Hugs,

Juan

Last edited:

ZDwyr

Liked that he praised De Gea. Also, since the story came out a few months ago about van Gaal wanting the players to shed their 'celebrity' image and to pay more attention to the fans has anyone else noticed that they have started to praise the fans more? Maybe it is just me. RvP did it after the Southampton match and Liverpool. While Mata has done it in his blog now. Just an observation anyway.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Liked that he praised De Gea. Also, since the story came out a few months ago about van Gaal wanting the players to shed their 'celebrity' image and to pay more attention to the fans has anyone else noticed that they have started to praise the fans more? Maybe it is just me. RvP did it after the Southampton match and Liverpool. While Mata has done it in his blog now. Just an observation anyway.
Good point. I didn't know Van Gaal had said that actually, but I have noticed the players mentioning and praising the fans quite a lot this season. Rooney also made sure everyone went over to the away support at Southampton at the end of the game. Herrera and Blind have mentioned the fans on social media since very early on this season too. I'm a big fan of it.

Kostur

海尔的老板
PS: I would like to send all my support and a big hug to all those people who are suffering or spending these days in hospitals… And I praise those who take care of them so they can have the best possible Christmas
Aww, he'd be every mother-in-law's favourite.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
2014 has been a very up and down year following United, probably more down than up but I will never forget the moment I fell in love with Juan, the moment he stepped out of that helicopter.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Juan Mata said:
Hi everyone,

The New Year started the same way it ended: with more football! We’ve played a lot of games in just a few days, but it’s worth it. The atmosphere during this couple of weeks is really nice. We started 2015 with a Premier League game at Stoke City. It’s always a tricky one, not only because of the opponent but also because it gets very windy in that stadium. We conceded a goal very early into the game, in a corner kick, and we had to fight back to tie the score. Radamel showed his outstanding instinct as a striker. He is spectacular inside the box. But despite his goal we couldn’t win, and it’s been several consecutive draws away from home now… We need a win in our next visit.

Like the one in the FA Cup at Yeovil Town, for instance. It was a genuine Cup game, when you have to visit a team of a different category and find a stadium full of people and a very motivated opponent in front of you. It wasn’t easy, but we finally made it to the next round with two superb goals from Ander and Di María. Let’s see who are we playing next… This competition is really exciting. My last FA Cup had been 20 months ago and I want to win this title again! This was my first trophy in England and I’m very fond of it. Playing the semis and the final in Wembley is something amazing. I hope I can do it again because I love this competition.

Now we take a short break to prepare the game against Southampton the next weekend. They are one of the surprise teams of the season, no doubt, but we have to beat them in order to make good profit of the last few draws. We’ve been unbeaten in the last 11 games and that gives a lot of confidence to the team, although we know there are things to improve. We will keep fighting and trying to approach the two teams ahead of us.

Due to the FA Cup match I wasn’t able to watch the games in la Liga. Valencia’s victory against Real Madrid has made a big impact, which is normal due to the great shape of Ancelotti’s team. I can see that my friends in Valencia are really excited this year, and I’m very happy for them! Now the race for the title is more open, with four teams in just five points.

Barça had the chance to overtake Real Madrid, but Anoeta is not an easy place to win. In fact, Real Sociedad has beaten the top three teams this season. Barcelona tried hard to tie the game after an early goal from the home team, but they couldn’t make it and lost again in San Sebastián.

Atlético won on Saturday, although the biggest news for them has been the signing of Fernando Torres. I’m very happy for him. He was always talking about coming back one day and he is enjoying this moment a lot. He deserves it. His unveiling at Atlético was amazing. I hope he enjoys it and scores many goals at ‘his home’.

Lastly, one wish. As I already told you here, the Spanish tradition is that The Three Wise Men visit our homes in the night between the 5th and the 6th of January and they bring presents for everybody. No matter where you are from, I hope they bring you many things and may all your wishes come true in 2015, a year that I feel is going to be very exciting. And that will mean you have been good ;-)

And in particular, as I said last week, I hope they bring many presents to the people in need…

Big hug!

Juan
I hope all your wishes come true as well you sexy bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.