Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

InfiniteBoredom

There’s no way he’s going to finish his career at Madrid. His next move will be very interesting. Madrid will want insane money and might not find a buyer at that price. Wonder if he’ll just run his contract down and take his pick of English club?
Why?

Which world class player at the height of their power have willingly leave Madrid, ever? Not in my lifetime that’s for sure.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
There’s no way he’s going to finish his career at Madrid. His next move will be very interesting. Madrid will want insane money and might not find a buyer at that price. Wonder if he’ll just run his contract down and take his pick of English club?
He'll be 25 at the end of his contract, so even at 24 Madrid would need to sell at a price clubs will pay. That's if he doesn't renew if course.

InfiniteBoredom

They’ve never had an English player in that situation before. Look at the history of English players in football. They’re home birds.
It’s also uncharted territory where you have an English attacker performing this well there, was Michael Owen a home bird or he was just kicked out for being washed?

I don’t think he will end his career at Madrid, because even Raul and CR didn’t get to, but if he keeps performing well I can’t see him leaving before he hits 28/29 at the very least and there’s a ‘mutual’ parting of ways. Madrid simply don’t let world class footballers at their peak go, unless they don’t want him (Robben, Di Maria etc)

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It’s also uncharted territory where you have an English attacker performing this well there, was Michael Owen a home bird or he was just kicked out for being washed?

I don’t think he will end his career at Madrid, because even Raul and CR didn’t get to, but if he keeps performing well I can’t see him leaving before he hits 28/29 at the very least and there’s a ‘mutual’ parting of ways. Madrid simply don’t let world class footballers at their peak go, unless they don’t want him (Robben, Di Maria etc)
I don’t know why you’re arguing the toss here. He’s a young lad from Birmingham. There’s no way that winning English league titles isn’t on his wish list. So we’re only splitting hairs about when he leaves. My point is that Madrid will ask for such crazy money it might price him out of whatever move he wants next. Hence he might force a move by running down his contract, which is happening more and more these days and we already know he’s someone that isn’t afraid to put his long term career ambitions ahead of short term money, with the whole Dortmund move. It will be fun watching Madrid fans heads explode if/when that happens.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I don’t know why you’re arguing the toss here. He’s a young lad from Birmingham. There’s no way that winning English league titles isn’t on his wish list. So we’re only splitting hairs about when he leaves. My point is that Madrid will ask for such crazy money it might price him out of whatever move he wants next. Hence he might force a move by running down his contract, which is happening more and more these days and we already know he’s someone that isn’t afraid to put his long term career ambitions ahead of short term money, with the whole Dortmund move. It will be fun watching Madrid fans heads explode if/when that happens.
If a player wants to leave the club has no problem letting them go but it's something hard to imagine. If he continues being one of the top performers the club won't want to sell him and if he ends up winning a lot of stuff perhaps he would want a different challenge just like Casemiro and Varane did.

Phil

Yeah I don’t see why he’d be leaving Madrid until he’s over the hill.

That’s unless things go really downhill

DennisReynolds

Nope. Had an affair with a famous local dj iirc. At least that was the story
He sued La Otra Crónica* for libel when they ran that story. Can't seem to find the result of the case online, but sounds possibly just like a smear job on a departing Madrid player.

*Never heard of them until now...

E-mal

Antony
Nicolas Jackson
Sandro Tonali

Gonna be a fierce battle. Jude might have a chance next year.
That is the problem with English fans, calling Bellingham in the same breath with these legends, what has he done in football to be compared to these guys?

Gimme a break