Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
A very arrogant comment that. No club is more important than another. We all make up the great English game together.

Has anyone who weren’t initially impressed turned on Jude yet? I mean it is Scotland, but still MoM.
Yes it was in response to yours. :lol:

I am a huge fan of Jude! Great for your club that he's done so well.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
call me when he does it against a real team, not a bitch team that has you score goals for them.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
Yes it was in response to yours. :lol:

I am a huge fan of Jude! Great for your club that he's done so well.
It inspires the boys locally, he’s where they all aspire to be. Just takes one boy to make it to the top to inspire a generation.

I bet Madrid are regretting not picking Kane up also.

Telsim

A Real Madrid player.

Reckon Ballon d'Or for the next decade will be between this lad, Haaland, and Mbappe, if he moves to a different club.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
call me when he does it against a real team, not a bitch team that has you score goals for them.
Got MoM twice against you lot didn’t he?

You lot are lucky the Yabu Dhabi Do charity wheel landed on you lot….

The Purley King

Basically everything I expected from Pogba
Yep , exactly this.
Even down to the build of him and his best attributes.
He’ll be a far better player than pogba no doubt about that but both seem to have the same raw minerals.

JogaBonitoRooney

He is talented no doubt, but comes across as a bit of a bellend.
Why do you feel that? I sort of feel that about him. He seems a bit snobby and has a bit of attitude on the field or maybe in the dressing room but acts like the perfect kid. Think he has some traits that may make him unlikeable in the future. Can't figure him out yet.

Redstain

Gutted we missed out on him, he’s immense. If I had the choice I choose Jude over Haaland.
Everything Pogba should have been.
Feels like he's slightly too good for this United team in all honesty. The teams ceiling is European qualification, Bellingham is a big game player for the highest level. He's had big performances in the UCL and nationals.

Ted Lasso

Where was during the World Cup? Did Southgate move him forward similar to Madrid?

MrWilliams

He is talented no doubt, but comes across as a bit of a bellend.
Why do you feel that? I sort of feel that about him. He seems a bit snobby and has a bit of attitude on the field or maybe in the dressing room but acts like the perfect kid. Think he has some traits that may make him unlikeable in the future. Can't figure him out yet.
Why does this even matter? None of us will likely never meet Jude on a 1v1 basis for a 15 min convo.

Can the kid ball or not should be the primary focus.

Red Star One

Ah the England player boom-bust cycle
I’m not English so no reason for me to unnecessarily hype the lad, but Jude is the most exciting English talent in a long while and has already surpassed many other “next things”. Hope is justified, amazing baller

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can’t believe how much progress he’s made since moving to Madrid. I’d put him down as the best midfielder in the world at the moment. Some people may disagree and put De Bruyne above him but going of current form it’s him all day long.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
People don’t realise that Jude is grammar level privately educated and son of 2 police officers. He’s a good lad. He was doing charity work the second he got a profile age 15/16.

His perceived arrogance come from his ahead of his time ability. He carries himself like he’s 26 and demands his teammates play above a level he expects. Ronaldo like quality that is which he’ll live upto.

In 2029 aged 26, Jude Bellingham will be a free agent! Start flirting with the boy now United fans as he will be coming back to England in his physical peak!

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Talking about Haaland vs Mbappe (of which Mbappe is far superior) but this guy is gonna be up there for Balon d'Or for the foreseeable, he's unbelievable.

reddev3

Now he's playing for Real Madrid he has to be nailed on for at least one Ballon D'or by 25 years old. He always had the physical gifts and mentality needed but it's starting to look obvious he has the technical gifts as well to make it happen.

He already looks like a leader and a player people look towards to make things happen at Real and he hasn't been there 5 minutes.

EDIT: Also, Dortmund probably would have won the league if he was available for that last game. He was in amazing form those last few months of the season and they really missed him for that massive game.

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It looks like his best role is the one that Dele was best in. As a mix between a 10 and a second striker but he has far more technical ability, physical ability and tactical nous. Due to that he can quite feasibly be deployed as an 8 compared to Dele who was fixed to that specific role.