g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
The double standard at times is worst than RAWK these days.

When players like Bellingham are questioned and have to proof himself over and over again while the likes of Antony, Martial, and even Rashford got nonstop excuses tailor made for them that even at 28 some are still talking about his potential and if only he can get fit

Nero

The double standard at times is worst than RAWK these days.

When players like Bellingham are questioned and have to proof himself over and over again while the likes of Antony, Martial, and even Rashford got nonstop excuses tailor made for them that even at 28 some are still talking about his potential and if only he can get fit
Not sure about that. This is the most toxic fan forum on the Internet. Non-stop abuse towards our own players.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
He has given a wonderful cross with the outside of his foot to assist Joselu's goal.

Incredible player.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
At the moment surely the best 10 in the world, isn't he?

RuudTom83

The teamsheet I saw from yesterday's game had him playing up front, was that right?
I saw similar line-ups with him basically playing as far forward as anyone else in the team...which would explain the late winners he has been getting recently, all of which seem to be tap-ins like a proper no.9.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I saw similar line-ups with him basically playing as far forward as anyone else in the team...which would explain the late winners he has been getting recently, all of which seem to be tap-ins like a proper no.9.
He has been playing either behind two strikers in a diamond midfield or behind the lone striker in a 4-3-2-1.

Today he played in the latter.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
8 games 7 goals 5 MoM few assists too.

The real deal

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Unreal player. Has it all. Drifts around like an old school #10 with gorgeous touches and passes, but backs it up with the graft and power of a box to box midfielder. The assist for Madrid’s first goal was absolutely ridiculous. Modric-esque.

Has an insane knack for being in the right place at the right time and scoring goals too. He’s so hard to pick up, because while he drifts away from his markers, when he starts motoring, he’s such a powerful runner. Graceful but also a unit. Tall and great in the air. Not afraid of a tackle, but can produce the deftest of touches.

Complete package. Madrid is the perfect stage for him.

If Madrid get Mbappe next summer, a front four of Bellingham, Vinicius, Mbappe and Rodrygo will just be stupidly good. Tchouameni and Camavinga sitting behind. Valverde to rotate in. A very dynamic team. And young. Future looks bright. They also still have Endrick to come.

Last edited:

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Missing and lucky not to be sent off in his first real test.
Yeah because going (at age 20) to the most successful club in Europe in a country where you don't speak the language or know anything about the culture or the football is not enough of a test. He also has to play well in every single game too.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Who is this guy? He plays as if he was 27 years old, never 20.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The kid isn’t normal.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Still a good laugh people (minority) on this forum didn't "see it" with him at the world cup.

TsuWave

Perez doesn't half pick them.
To be honest, this one didn't need unearthing - I don't think any of the ones they've signed recently needed to be honest - some of the best young talent around

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
How so? Did United refuse to sign him back then when he was available, before he joined BVB or Real Madrid?
We were in for him when he was leaving Birmingham but he chose to go to Dortmund. I doubt he'd have come to us even if we were in the best of circumstances. Terrible luck for us that he and Haaland support our rivals and had no shortage of options of clubs to move to.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
We were in for him when he was leaving Birmingham but he chose to go to Dortmund. I doubt he'd have come to us even if we were in the best of circumstances. Terrible luck for us that he and Haaland support our rivals and had no shortage of options of clubs to move to.
United offered him an U23 deal. He knew, and we knew (At Birmingham), that he was ready now. if United offer him 1st team football he’d have joined.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
United offered him an U23 deal. He knew, and we knew (At Birmingham), that he was ready now. if United offer him 1st team football he’d have joined.
In the end both Bellingham and Haaland made the right choice for their career by joining BVB.

Joel Miller

For all the fawning over that goal I’m struggling to understand why no Napoli player challenged him.

Telsim

The kid is unreal. Another one that got away.
He wouldn't be half the player he is had he come here. This place is a graveyard for talent.

I'm glad he went to Madrid and we can instead see his talents on full display.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
The biggest concern I had for Bellingham was his passing and ability to be the player a team uses to build from midfield. Anchelotti has been clever in removing him from that responsibility and just exploiting his ability to score and be impactful all over the pitch with his energy.

Really does remind me of Gerrard when Liverpool signed Mascherano and moved to a 3 man midfield with Alonso and Masch cleaning up behind Gerrard has he had the freedom to roam the pitch without any tactical responsibility.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly did not think he would have such an huge impact so quickly.
To be fair, I don't think anyone did. I don't like contributing to his hype way too much but we have reached a point where it's the player himself who should be blamed for it.

MassVolto

Supports
Milan
Don't get the Zidane comparisons. Is it just because he plays for Real Madrid? Zidane was a phenomenon. He's below.

He's more like a Gerrard or Ballack.
Bellingham is way ahead those two technically, it's not even close see it for yourself look for this vid on YT:
Bellingham is Seriously Turning to Prime Zidane

Last edited: