Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Hulme91

Potential to be the greatest English midfielder of all time, and the best of his generation. Ridiculous player, how does he adjust that easily?
The greatest English midfielder of all time... :lol: Crikey... Calm down

Idxomer

He does have everything to be the best midfielder of this era.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
The greatest English midfielder of all time... :lol: Crikey... Calm down
We shouldn't stop overhyping English players.

But in all honesty, the kid is amazing. Everything he does, is good.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Still not convinced, will wait to see how well he does against top opposition in the CL.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
Potential to be the greatest English midfielder of all time, and the best of his generation. Ridiculous player, how does he adjust that easily?
Jude is currently pulling a 9.5 rating in his 2nd La Liga outing. 2 goals and 1 assist so far!

He is the biggest transfer miss for United this century!

His bro Jobe scored 2 for Sunderland today. He’s 17!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Was you born when he got 2 MoM performances and a goal vs City in the CL when he was 17?
I'd say playing for BVB and real madrid can be quite different, some players will make the jump with grace ala haaland and some fail miserably like several of our own players.

Also progression in football is not always a straight curve and that too goes without saying.

So far he's been very promising, promising enough so that Madrid were inclined to shell out a record fee for him but again, I'd wait a bit longer before proclaiming an unquestionable star.

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
I'd say playing for BVB and real madrid can be quite different, some players will make the jump with grace ala haaland and some fail miserably like several of our own players.

Also progression in football is not always a straight curve and that too goes without saying.

So far he's been very promising, promising enough so that Madrid were inclined to shell out a record fee for him but again, I'd wait a bit longer before proclaiming an unquestionable star.

He will score 20 goals this season.

He will be in top 5 Ballon D’Or contention by 2024

carlbcfc

Supports
Birmingham City
Bellingham now just one goal away from equalling Eden Hazard's La Liga record in four seasons at Real Madrid after just two games.

Jude is the first player to score in his first 2 Liga games since R7

Orion.

Jude is currently pulling a 9.5 rating in his 2nd La Liga outing. 2 goals and 1 assist so far!

He is the biggest transfer miss for United this century!

His bro Jobe scored 2 for Sunderland today. He’s 17!
United should sign him to entice Jude down the line.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Completely true though. Bundesliga players are not the problem. United‘s scouting of them is.
My post wasn't a slight against Bundesliga at all, just illustrating that making the jump to a club the size of Madrid is not straightforward at all, it's not like Madrid doesn't have it's own share of failed transfers (anyone remember luka jovic?)

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
My post wasn't a slight against Bundesliga at all, just illustrating that making the jump to a club the size of Madrid is not straightforward at all, it's not like Madrid doesn't have it's own share of failed transfers (anyone remember luka jovic?)
Ah, sorry. Gotcha! I don’t like Bellingham‘s attitude but to me it was obvious that he‘ll be great no matter where he goes.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Bellingham now just one goal away from equalling Eden Hazard's La Liga record in four seasons at Real Madrid after just two games.
Hazard catching stray bullets even in retirement.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Countless successful? List 10 players in the last 10 years
Really? :lol:

Off of the top of my head: Haaland, KdB, Özil, Son, Aubameyang, Kompany, Sané, Gundogan, Firmino, Dzeko.

And obviously Christian Fuchs, Chicharito and Berbatov. :wenger:

zaafi

Really? :lol:

Off of the top of my head: Haaland, KdB, Özil, Son, Aubameyang, Kompany, Sané, Gundogan, Firmino, Dzeko.

And obviously Christian Fuchs, Chicharito and Berbatov. :wenger:
Chicharito came from the Mexican league, Berbatov joined Tottenham in 2006, Kompany joined City in 2008, Dzeko to City in 2010, Özil joined from Real Madrid. I'll give you the rest, though, except maybe Fuchs, as he is a very mediocre player.

This leaves 8 players.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
In the last 10 years, so take away Dzeko and Kompany.
Thiago and Xhaka. That’s ten players, including some of the absolute best players in the last decade (Gündogan, De Bruyne) and the guy who easily shattered the league‘s scoring record at the first attempt.

This shitting on other leagues stuff is really boring and childish.

zaafi

Mate, stop be annoying and google it yourself.
Thiago and Xhaka. That’s ten players, including some of the absolute best players in the last decade (Gündogan, De Bruyne) and the guy who easily shattered the league‘s scoring record at the first attempt.

This shitting on other leagues stuff is really boring and childish.
I'm not saying there aren't good or great players that come from Bundesliga, but it's an indisputable fact that there are far more successful players that come from Ligue 1 or La Liga in comparison to Bundesliga. That's not shitting on the league. The general quality in Bundesliga is just lower than the other top leagues, and is probably the reason why not a lot of PL clubs buy players from Bundesliga.

Skills

Snitch
Replacing Benzema's goals for them. Wonder how long he could keep it up

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
As more time passes it seems your decision to retire his number wasn't so knee jerk.
Yeah I was thinking the same. What he’s achieved for Birmingham City FC ever since he left is remarkable. 0 goals and 0 assists in 0 games. A club legend.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
I'm not saying there aren't good or great players that come from Bundesliga, but it's an indisputable fact that there are far more successful players that come from Ligue 1 or La Liga in comparison to Bundesliga. That's not shitting on the league. The general quality in Bundesliga is just lower than the other top leagues, and is probably the reason why not a lot of PL clubs buy players from Bundesliga.
Ligue 1 players are cheaper, except the most hyped ones.

Also have you seen the Ligue 1 teams record in european competitions in the past 5 years, not counting PSG?...they are 10 times worse than Bundesliga, it's not even even close.

zaafi

Ligue 1 players are cheaper, except the most hyped ones.

Also have you seen the Ligue 1 teams record in european competitions in the past 5 years, not counting PSG?...they are 10 times worse than Bundesliga, it's not even even close.
This isn't about how far teams from each league has gone in the European competitions. This is about the fact that players from Ligue 1 have a lot higher success rate than players from Bundesliga.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
This isn't about how far teams from each league has gone in the European competitions. This is about the fact that players from Ligue 1 have a lot higher success rate than players from Bundesliga.
Ligue 1 players have probably the highest success rate of all the top leagus, and that would include over PL as well, as I'm sure in the last 10 years there has been more success cases from Ligue 1 players than PL players when moving abroad...