g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Bowen has been very ordinary. But it is post season and everyone is a bit crap. Bellingham, Kane, etc. These players need a break.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Back when Rodgers and Southgate were two of the top 3 or 4 names linked. I'd rather see the club go into administration than have to suffer that.
I don't think it's fair to lump Rodgers in with Southgate, he may not be elite, but he's an actual football coach.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Yea, apart from setting up 2 clear goal scoring chances and giving away a pen which was never a pen he's been awful.
Are you counting Coady's header as a clear goal scoring chance?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

It's kind of a bummer that the Nations League could be a semi serious test for a new-ish coach like Flick, but instead he has to play fodder teams that can't even make the tournament. What's the point?
Also why is Kehrer still playing for Die Mannschaft.

GlasgowCeltic

Thought Grealish was shit too, kept passing responsibility off to Maguire and Saka, possibly still wankered

Blackwidow

It's kind of a bummer that the Nations League could be a semi serious test for a new-ish coach like Flick, but instead he has to play fodder teams that can't even make the tournament. What's the point?
Also why is Kehrer still playing for Die Mannschaft.
Because Rüdiger and Süle are the usual pairing with Flick and performed well in the matches before.
Kehrer - because he needs one of the fullback to slot in into a 3 at the back - our midfield is still missing a defensive 6...

For me Henrichs is more surprising...

I hope Musiala is starting against England.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Sterling is a big loss. City don't look same without him either, underrated.
100%. He's been our joint best player alongside Kane for a good few years now. Dating back to the previous world cup.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Fair to say if Southgate was trying to make a test for the WC it really failed. What's England group, United Sates and the 2 other teams are?

Pintu

How on earth doesn't he give Abraham some minutes when chasing the result for half an hour?

big rons sovereign

Fair to say if Southgate was trying to make a test for the WC it really failed. What's England group, United Sates and the 2 other teams are?
Out in the group stages. He'll play 8 defenders in each game.
USA Iran and undecided.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
........and hoping to beat Germany in Munich?!

hobbers

Southgate is 100% what Ole was aiming for as a manager.

10 behind the ball, Rice and Bellingham sitting in front of a back 5. Brexit FC on the counter. Southgate was his ideal.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Out in the group stages. He'll play 8 defenders in each game.
USA Iran and undecided.
They will qualify and one bad game doesn't mean it will be like this but he certainly needs to take conclusions from this...

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Because Rüdiger and Süle are the usual pairing with Flick and performed well in the matches before.
Kehrer - because he needs one of the fullback to slot in into a 3 at the back - our midfield is still missing a defensive 6...

I hope Musiala is starting against England.
Twitter bloke made it look outrageous to start Sule and Rudiger :lol:

A full season of Utd then having to watch that.

I fecking hate football
You don't have to support England. Come join us. All you have to do is wear orange.

Paul_Scholes18

Fair play to Hungary stepping up. Deserved win.

Still I think most of the players rather go out early and get extra rest than win nations league.
That is how much top players cares about it.

CloneMC16

I absolutely hate how the term 'no identify' has become a thing. It basically means you didn't win.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
@Djemba-Djemba's name jotted down on the list of posters who don't know their arse from their elbow.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
They will qualify and one bad game doesn't mean it will be like this but he certainly needs to take conclusions from this...
When the English Ole starts fearing for his job, he'll go even more regressive.