Film Justice League

GBBQ

I've seen this mentioned a lot, but I don't understand why it's a bad thing. The whole premise of the film means it should have a very dark look.
Its not really a positive or negative, just a comment. I think that Snyder can have some beautiful looking films but that sometimes the focus is too much on getting the filters how he sees ti rather than making a cohesive story. He did really well with Watchmen so I'm not completely against the guy but this film has to be make or break for him.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The colour thing is fine. The only real problem with it is that a lot of people who have been to Snyder films before now associate it with awfulness.

Sylar

well, don't get your hopes up with Snyder and Goyer then
Yep, as Sully pretty much said, Synders movies really are... well... they are what they are.
The DVD version of BvS was better than the Cinema release, and it still had problems. I still believe that should have been split into two movies.

It seems some stuff is being forced too much due to MCU being so far ahead in terms of releases and what theyve established. Its like DCU are trying to catch up so quick.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Far too much CGI for my liking. And the lack of character development in flash cyborg and aqua man will bite them in the ass. All 3 deserved a proper film first.

InfiniteBoredom

Steppenwolf seems to be an underwhelming villain for all the league to unite, and since the way this film is heading it's obviously Supes coming to save the day, the whole build up is pointless.

Still going to watch but not having high hopes.

kps88

It's never a good sign when your trailer is 4 minutes long.

Drifter

American
Looks great. Wonder if Supergirl makes a surprise cameo in this

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not impressed with this when compared to Thor.

DC seem to want to rush out Justice League without establishing the characters. Would've preferred stand-alone films first.

ovoxo

Really not a fan of Ezra Miller being the Flash. I just feel Grant Gustin would have been an excellent Flash in a movie role. Alas, it was not meant to be. The film looks good though!

Pscholes18

Really not a fan of Ezra Miller being the Flash. I just feel Grant Gustin would have been an excellent Flash in a movie role. Alas, it was not meant to be. The film looks good though!
Haven't watched the show but hear great things about it as well as Gustin. Curious as to why they didn't use him.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
DC wanna keep the two universes separate (Tv and Movies)
Yeah and in the process confuse the feck out of anyone who isn't a die hard fan.

DC seem determined to milk the films rather than create decent ones. I still hope this is good, but based on Suicide squad and Batman vs Superman, it doesn't look great. At least WW was a decent film, so there is some hope!

Far too much CGI for my liking. And the lack of character development in flash cyborg and aqua man will bite them in the ass. All 3 deserved a proper film first.
I agree. I think someone somewhere is deciding to cater to the existing fans a little too much, rather than appeal to new ones.

evil_geko

Brilliant trailer that. And I always laugh at "too much CGI" complaints in these, it's a freaking superhero comic-book movie, DUH!

And about Flash, I don't know yet about Ezra, but I sure am glad they didn't use Grant Gustin, he is awful in TV Flash.

ovoxo

Haven't watched the show but hear great things about it as well as Gustin. Curious as to why they didn't use him.
I recommend the show! Apparently as someone said they wanted to keep the film and TV show separate.

It's not like Grant couldn't have played a darker tone, I didn't really support the decision to overlook him. Im not sure about Zack Snyder to be honest, I haven't watched Batman vs Superman because of how awful people say it is. Although, apparently he stepped down but I think a lot of the film was shot in his direction, so it'll still have his influence.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Hell yeah!

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way

Thanks, will wiki the lad.

Sylar

Would have been odd to have two different supermans but then have Grant play two versions of the Flash (now that would defo confuse the f out of people).

slir32

What an awesome trailer!!! Batman says "not enough" i am hoping that means we might see more heroes cameo like Supergirl, Nightwing, Martian manhunter and Green lantern.

gaz1185

What an awesome trailer!!! Batman says "not enough" i am hoping that means we might see more heroes cameo like Supergirl, Nightwing, Martian manhunter and Green lantern.
Batman saying "Not enough" and Steppenwolf saying "No Lanterns" has got people talking about the Green Lantern inclusion. Whoever turns up at the end to see Alfred is supposed to have a green reflection in his glasses, but I can't see that myself, it's still most likely just Superman.

slir32

There is 2 sonic booms and the water ripples twice there could be two people in front of Alfred.

Sylar

Im hoping its more than one person. Superman cos well, he needs to be part of it (and hopefully due to what happened at the end of BvS hes no longer a broody MFer and is much lighter now). And then of course somebody like GL.

GBBQ

Im hoping its more than one person. Superman cos well, he needs to be part of it (and hopefully due to what happened at the end of BvS hes no longer a broody MFer and is much lighter now). And then of course somebody like GL.
It'd be a strange one for the big reveal to be Superman since since he's already been pictured on set and the end of BvS gave away that he's still alive with the stones vibrating.

Sylar

It'd be a strange one for the big reveal to be Superman since since he's already been pictured on set and the end of BvS gave away that he's still alive with the stones vibrating.
True. But how many movie goers will know that hes been on the set? And whilst the ending did allude to that, for the characters they all think hes gone anyway (maybe except Alfred will find out)? Dunno.
Regardless cant wait :)

GBBQ

True. But how many movie goers will know that hes been on the set? And whilst the ending did allude to that, for the characters they all think hes gone anyway (maybe except Alfred will find out)? Dunno.
Regardless cant wait :)
Even if you prefer Marvel you really have to hope DC get it right, competing franchises will push each other to improve. If Marvel have it all their own way standards are bound to drop.

Sylar

Even if you prefer Marvel you really have to hope DC get it right, competing franchises will push each other to improve. If Marvel have it all their own way standards are bound to drop.
Totally agree. Im hyped for both doing well (and this includes the TV shows). But yeah, the movies DC essentially got a late start with WW being their big hit. Hopefully JL (altho its already been filmed) has taken all the great elements which made WW fun.

AXVnee7

My biggest concern is that they'll try and make it too lighthearted and there's already signs of that with some of the dialogue. IMO this movie needs to establish it's own identity, and I think it should stick to being quite dark and mature. Of course someone like the Flash will provide with us relief but personally I would like to see this movie retain a serious tone.