Juventus accused of false accounting by Italian prosecutors | UEFA kick Juve out of Conference League

Pintu

Ha!

Also, the Arthur/Pjanic swap was dodgy as feck. Will Barcelona be investigated too or is that a separate thing
Probably not… Nor will City be investigated for the Danilo/Cancelo swap… Italians are different.

Another good reason for smart (cheating) investors to avoid Serie A as the N’Castle owners said…

Last edited:

abundance

Supports
Inter
What does ban mean for the CEO of the club? Does he just stay at home for 2 years and then go back to work? What about Agnelli?
Agnelli was the CEO, and the whole board and him resigned a couple months ago in anticipation of the upcoming trial involvements.
Paratici is at Tottenham, current DS Cherubini is the only one that still have a role at the club of all those inhibited.

RedDevil@84

Agnelli was the CEO, and the whole board and him resigned a couple months ago in anticipation of the upcoming trial involvements.
Paratici is at Tottenham, current DS Cherubini is the only one that still have a role at the club of all those inhibited.
What about Arrivabene? I thought he was still around.

Mainoldo

We will go back for Rabiot in the summer I'm guessing. Also Vlahovic though i do not know much about him so I don't know if ETH will fancy him.
He’s on a free. We don’t need to deal with Juve to get him. We should go for him now.

fallengt

#PogBack . Third time the charm. No really, playing along side with Casemiro would be massive

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How does this impact current deals? We have a two year loan deal in place with Juventus for Kean where they were obligated to purchase him for 28m + 3m add ons this summer. Will that be an issue?

Pronewbie

Peep
So Pogba left United for Champions League football with Juve and will now have no European football at all because of their points deduction.

While United are challenging on several fronts and look like they'll be playing Champions League next season.

You see what happens when you take the garbage out?
Has he even played a game yet :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Haven't they asked to extend the bans to uefa too? Paraticis stint at spurs could be short lived :lol:

userman

Good God no. Squad is starting to get settled mentally now. He'd only kick things off again
Oh my feckin god, a BIG NO - it's almost like I prefer Kim Jong-un as our new owner rather than having that clown back. It's like we haven't learned anything.

Would take Vlahovic at a cut price though..

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Unironically would take Pogba back on a free. He can just rotate with Eriksen, would be an easy depth piece without having to spend anything. Rabiot too

Vlahovic and Chiesa are the obvious prizes

Now the drugs don't work,
They just make you worse...

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know it's nothing to do with him but I somehow feel like this is Pogba's fault.

croadyman

Oh my feckin god, a BIG NO - it's almost like I prefer Kim Jong-un as our new owner rather than having that clown back. It's like we haven't learned anything.

Would take Vlahovic at a cut price though..
Yeah would take Vlahovic & Rabiot but see Arsenal rivalling us for both of them

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Punished again.

They'll appeal and win of course because they're a big club.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Punished again.

They'll appeal and win of course because they're a big club.
Italian giants have been relegated for misbehaviour in the past so that's not a given

devil99

It is not unimaginable if Boehly goes ultra mad and buys everyone worth their salt from Juventus.