Kalvin Phillips

Suvvernmanc

So, we're presuming that he would be replacing the soon-to-be-leaving Matic, then? I'm happy for us to take a risk on a Championship talent as a squad option replacement.
Would cost £30-40m. Leeds dont need to sell and he's just signed a new contract. If they get promoted Leeds will be £120m richer from the tv deal money. We wouldn't sign a player for that amount as a squad option, we need starters. Starters who are top quality.

Classical Mechanic

Obligatory youtube vid that shows some of his strengths.

Would cost £30-40m. Leeds dont need to sell and he's just signed a new contract. If they get promoted Leeds will be £120m richer from the tv deal money. We wouldn't sign a player for that amount as a squad option, we need starters. Starters who are top quality.
I believe that part of Bielsa's agreement to stay on was a guarantee that he would not be sold this season.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Getting a crew cut should be a prerequisite for this deal to go through. Could you imagine the backlash from having that barnet when he has a bad game? This place would go into meltdown.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
By joining United, Eric Cantona ruined Leeds chance of winning the EPL title

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
By joining United, Eric Cantona ruined Leeds chance of winning the EPL title
Well, they did win it the season before thanks in large part to Cantona.

What he did do was make a good Utd team into a great one

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
he grew up around the corner from me. He is a quality player, dubbed the Yorkshire Pirlo for how he plays.

A Deep lying playmaker, good footballing brain and runs with tons of energy.

Inigo Montoya

he grew up around the corner from me. He is a quality player, dubbed the Yorkshire Pirlo for how he plays.

A Deep lying playmaker, good footballing brain and runs with tons of energy.
I’d like him here if only to feck up the sheep shagging cnuts

Ludens the Red

Zero chance of getting him but he would be a very good signing. His improvement under Bielsa has been insane.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Looking at the clips, he seems to be exactly what United need, but as other people have said, would Leeds sell him, probably not, would he want to come to United, possibly, but a lot depends on whether Leeds get promoted or not. I suppose.

Inigo Montoya

Looking at the clips, he seems to be exactly what United need, but as other people have said, would Leeds sell him, probably not, would he want to come to United, possibly, but a lot depends on whether Leeds get promoted or not. I suppose.
We signed Alan Smith who had the white rose of Yorkshire running through his veins.

It gets to be about ambition at the end of the day

Lynty

Looks like a player we need.

My family are Leeds through and through and some say he's fantastic, others say he's overrated.

dev1l

I heard he was forced to come here because Leeds needed the money :(
True. Some time after they went bust.

BTW for those interested there was some sleazy stuff going on behind the scenes but only some journos reported it at the time.

Inigo Montoya

Leeds fans in my family. I've never seen him play myself but will be watching the WBA v Leeds game next week.
Great, I expect a full report outlining everything: Speed,passing,tackles,fitness and temperament

wolvored

We signed Alan Smith who had the white rose of Yorkshire running through his veins.

It gets to be about ambition at the end of the day
Smith reckoned he didnt want to leave Leeds he was forced out and had to come here.

G_and_T

I would love for Philips to join us but apparently one of the stipulations for Bielsa staying was that Philips wouldn't be sold. So if they get promoted or Bielsa stays for a third season, there is no chance of us signing him.

AkaAkuma

The chances of signing him are small, he's loyal to the club and would stay for the promotion push and for a year in the PL. Similiar situation to Grealish last year.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Since Bielsa joined Leeds I've watched them every now and then and have seen this guy as a result. I personally wouldn't want him. We need better.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
His behaviour at Leeds would have ended up in dressing room anarchy. He had to leave so was sold.
Guys it was meant to be a joke in the line of haaland won't sign because of Keane

Ekeke

Looks a pretty good player. Would add the physicality and tough tackling that Fred lacks and why hes beaten frequently, but still a good passer to spread play and start attacks. There have been a fair few success stories of players coming through the championship too, 24 is a bit older than most of them - Maddison, Mount, Abraham, Grealish etc were a bit younger, but no doubt doing well in the championship set them up to impress in the premier league in the past couple of seasons.

Rocknrolla69er

Looks a pretty good player. Would add the physicality and tough tackling that Fred lacks and why hes beaten frequently, but still a good passer to spread play and start attacks. There have been a fair few success stories of players coming through the championship too, 24 is a bit older than most of them - Maddison, Mount, Abraham, Grealish etc were a bit younger, but no doubt doing well in the championship set them up to impress in the premier league in the past couple of seasons.
Would be a definate upgrade on Fred in the DM position, far more suited to it