Kamada

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Thought he was nailed on for Dortmund, so would be a good pick up on a free if we can steal a march.

Varun1

We could get a small fee for DVB and get this guy on a free. Win win in my opinion, he can't be any worse than DVB!

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Really looking forward to him playing at Dortmund, have liked the glimpses I've seen of him at Frankfurt. A player that can help them in midfield either as the CM or CAM.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Why not get both? We already need cover as it is and we should move VdB on already.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Love me a free transfer. We don’t do enough of them. Eriksen was terrific business

NoPace

Who is better out of him and Kudus?
Kudus is stronger and quicker, I'd worry about Kamada in the Prem unless he's on the right team, whereas I think Kudus (basing this only on 4-5 games) just seems nailed on since he can burst away from opponents in a way Kamada can't.

croadyman

Kudus is stronger and quicker, I'd worry about Kamada in the Prem unless he's on the right team, whereas I think Kudus (basing this only on 4-5 games) just seems nailed on since he can burst away from opponents in a way Kamada can't.
Yeah think I would prefer Kudus

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
If we were to sign a Japanese player, I'd want that guy from Celtic.