Kashmir

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Pakistan will never abandon terrorism because it is in there so called national interest. What they cant do conventionally they do through terrorists.

I wonder why there was no terrorism in kashmir before the late 80's ? Why did it pop up ? maybe pakistan being butt hurt about bangladesh has something to do with it.

Nikhil

Pakistan will never abandon terrorism because it is in there so called national interest. What they cant do conventionally they do through terrorists.

I wonder why there was no terrorism in kashmir before the late 80's ? Why did it pop up ? maybe pakistan being butt hurt about bangladesh has something to do with it.
Absolutely. It is in the interest of the political and military elite in Pakistan to keep the India and Kashmir issue alive to deflect people from their own internal issues such as bad governance. The political class in Pakistan live in comfort, a world apart from the other people.

They keep the Kashmir issue alive, saying that the 'idolators' across the border want to dominate Kashmir and in turn Pakistan. In reality, Pakistan does not want an independent Kashmir, only an India free Kashmir. If they really wanted Kashmir to be independent, why don't they give independence to Pakistan occupied Kashmir?

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
India targets ‘terror launchpads’ across LoC

India has carried out surgical strikes targeting “launchpads” for terrorists across the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir, the Indian Army said on Thursday. The strike was carried out on Wednesday night, senior military and diplomatic sources informed the media at a hurriedly called media briefing at the Ministry of External Affairs.

“Based on very specific and credible information which we received yesterday that some terrorist teams had positioned itself along the line of control, India Army carried out surgical strikes last night at these launch pads. The operations were focused to ensure that these terrorists do not succeed in endangering lives of citizens in our country. During the counter-terrorist operations, significant casualties have been caused to the terrorists and those who were trying to support them. The operations have since ceased,” Director General of Military Operations Lt. Gen Ranbir Singh said.

He sought the support of the Pakistan Army in erasing the menace of terrorism. Pakistan has responded to the government statement saying there has been "no such strike."

“We do not have any plans to continue. However the Indian armed forces are fully prepared to deal with any contingency which may arise. I have spoken to Pakistani DGMO and expressed our concern. It is India’s intention to maintain peace and tranquillity in the region but we cannot certainly allow terrorists to operate across the Line of Control with impunity and attack our citizens,” said the DGMO.

The attack was carried out following the September 18 terror strike in Uri that claimed the lives of 18 Indian soldiers.

The DGMO pointed out that during the investigation of the terror attack, the proof of the involvement of Pakistani elements was clearly discovered.

India tried to solve the situation from the Uri attack at the diplomatic level but did not receive an adequate response, he said. Earlier on Thursday morning, Army officials briefed Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the srcurity situation at a meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Security. A meeting the Prime Minister due to thold on reviewing the MFN status to Pakistan was postponed to next week, the Prime Minister's Office said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...r-launchpads/article9162308.ece?homepage=true

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Is shit about to hit the fan ? If pak retaliates there is one outcome....WAR?

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
If there is war then also there is only one outcome :keano:
War is never good. People lose lives. Many civillans will be killed ans they are monkeys with nuclear switches. It would be stupid and put the whole world at risk.

RedDevil@84

Is shit about to hit the fan ? If pak retaliates there is one outcome....WAR?
Don't think so. Pak has already denied any surgical strikes. It would need a new reason to start a war.
But a bit skeptical on the terrorists reaction. Many of them would be living in various cities in India plotting revenge for this attack.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
War is never good. People lose lives. Many civillans will be killed ans they are monkeys with nuclear switches. It would be stupid and put the whole world at risk.
I know.Of course. Hope there is no war. My angle was that Pak having decisive victory in war is not possible and they are or should be aware of it.

Diplomatically we are continuing efforts to isolate Pakistan on world stage. The backing Pak would have received from US few years ago is not there. So chances of Pak going for war are minimal at least immediately. If Pak retaliate though, trying more terror attacks, then it can worsen.

snk123

Wow.

Breaking news: India fails to gather balls for surgical strikes. Renames LOC cross border fire as surgical strikes. Tomorrow it will invade Pakistan's capital by renaming Delhi as Islamabad.

snk123

Terror launch pads on the LOC - How deluded and gullible are you people?

snk123

Just like you lot who still believes India has time to waste on doing cross firing every morning.
Time to waste? :lol: It is to satisfy deluded folks like you. The level of stupidity is so high that Indians think there were terror launch pads near LOC. Why can't your army conduct a "surgical strike" inside Pakistan?

MDFC Manager

Time to waste? :lol: It is to satisfy deluded folks like you. The level of stupidity is so high that Indians think there were terror launch pads near LOC. Why can't your army conduct a "surgical strike" inside Pakistan?
Osama bin Laden was also not living in the shadow of a Pakistani army base, then?:wenger:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Osama bin Laden was also not living in the shadow of a Pakistani army base, then?:wenger:
Hey dont you be sarcastic towards our intelligent friend. Dont you know pakistan won the war and they rightly celebrate it and bangladesh was never created.Dint happen no, not at all.:wenger:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Wow.

Breaking news: India fails to gather balls for surgical strikes. Renames LOC cross border fire as surgical strikes. Tomorrow it will invade Pakistan's capital by renaming Delhi as Islamabad.
Erm Whose script are you reading from Pak media ? Nawaz sharif or the army ?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Nawaz Sharif didn't get the memo from the army :lol:

Still, especially in the context of Indian stand on Kashmir, this isn't exactly a cross border strike if we went a few km past LoC.

snk123

:wenger:

I can see my Indian friends feeling all giddy by spilling blood and with the prospect of war. Even if we believe your imaginary stories, 17 Indian soldiers were killed in Uri by Pakistan and 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed by India. Let that sink in. :)

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Not sure whats the point you are making, we know Pakistan is better than us at terrorism.

redindian1987

Synchronized couples' skate to Losing My Religion

I can see my Indian friends feeling all giddy by spilling blood and with the prospect of war. Even if we believe your imaginary stories, 17 Indian soldiers were killed in Uri by Pakistan and 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed by India. Let that sink in. :)
So an attack by an internationally proscribed group is acked by the state of Pakistan. Thanks for making our point and admitting that terrorists are the b team of the Pakistani state.

RedDevil@84

Ha ha.. Finally you accept that it was Pakistan who killed Indian soldiers in Uri.
End of discussion really :)

Witchking

Basically according to Pakistan, we killed our own soldiers in Uri and we then just did some cross border shooting and said it was a surgical strike. In short, we just stooped to Pakistan's level of lies and deceit. Not possible. Unlike Pakistan. India does not have time to waste and be so petty just to prove a point.

snk123

Basically according to Pakistan, we killed our own soldiers in Uri and we then just did some cross border shooting and said it was a surgical strike. In short, we just stooped to Pakistan's level of lies and deceit. Not possible. Unlike Pakistan. India does not have time to waste and be so petty just to prove a point.
No. According to Pakistan - we had nothing to do with Uri. And India did nothing except please their deluded public by saying they did surgical strikes when in fact they did what they always do - fire unprovoked at the LOC.

RedDevil@84

Wait a min. He already replied that the time is not wasted. It is to keep our herd of sheeps deluded. Basically Indian govt runs a matrix and we are all living in the imaginary world while he is living in the real world.
Must be tough being the all knowing Oracle.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
So an attack by an internationally proscribed group is acked by the state of Pakistan. Thanks for making our point and admitting that terrorists are the b team of the Pakistani state.
what an idiot he is :lol:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Wow.

so your pm and dm meet the army generals every time there's cross border firing ?

they must be meeting quite frequently then...you should hail our efforts in making your civilian and military officials meet across the table daily instead of slashing each other up.

tsk tsk

MDFC Manager

so your pm and dm meet the army generals every time there's cross border firing ?

they must be meeting quite frequently then...you should hail our efforts in making your civilian and military officials meet across the table daily instead of slashing each other up.

tsk tsk
Please stop your surgical strikes of logic. Use cross border firing of logic instead.

snk123

what an idiot he is :lol:
The only idiot here are the people who can not comprehend what I said. The key sentence was: "Even if we believe your imaginary stories".
Guess there is a problem in comprehension across the border too. No wonder you guys are so gullible. :)

Akshay

Staff

The only person who sounds giddy at blood spilling here is you. Are you really happy about the fact that Pakistani militants killed 17 Indian soldiers?

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin

Post deserves to be reported. And why are you so happy at 19 people being killed?

Moron.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
The only idiot here are the people who can not comprehend what I said. The key sentence was: "Even if we believe your imaginary stories".
Guess there is a problem in comprehension across the border too. No wonder you guys are so gullible. :)
By the same logic in this and next post pakistani soldier osama bin laden the soldier of pakistan took over america by destroying world trade centre. The soldier came back and took shelter im his home country. Those poor americans took years to find him. How sad all countries cant see the might of pakistan and its soldiers. I mean their soldiers even attacked our parliament once. i am shaking in my boots thinking what would happen if might pakistan with its terrorist oops i mean soldiers fought a war with a puny country like india.
How thick one can be ? You really should avoid reprodycing. it might help your country .

snk123

Post deserves to be reported. And why are you so happy at 19 people being killed?

Moron.
No one is happy. Please understand the sentiments as my fellow Indian friends are actually happy at their supposed attack in which Pakistani soldiers are killed.
I don't condone what happened in Uri at any cost and that was a coward, barbaric terrorist attack.

If you don't get the context of the entire discussion - please don't imply or judge.

MDFC Manager

5 press releases in Pakistan already. Couple that with all sorts of emergency meetings and foreign envoy briefings...

A bit too much in response for a simple, and "usual" case of cross border shelling? :wenger:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
No one is happy. Please understand the sentiments as my fellow Indian friends are actually happy at their supposed attack in which Pakistani soldiers are killed.
I don't condone what happened in Uri at any cost and that was a coward, barbaric terrorist attack.

If you don't get the context of the entire discussion - please don't imply or judge.
Your post literally reads "We killed 17, you killed 2, so we are still up in the kill count" with a smiley to add to that. In what context is that acceptable?

snk123

Your post literally reads "We killed 17, you killed 2, so we are still up in the kill count" with a smiley to add to that. In what context is that acceptable?
Today's Indian firing killed 2 Pakistani soldiers. What are these posts supposed to mean? Is that not being "happy" at the loss of lives?

Nice timing
About fecking time!:drool:
Nawaz Sharif didn't get the memo from the army :lol: