Keir Starmer Labour Leader

Maticmaker

Keir Starmer's new anthem...... "one wheel on my wagon..... but I keep rolling along... 'GG's' after me... but I keep on singing this song" ....

Fluctuation0161

Well now, labour won and starmer can celebrate. That must be annoying for the Labour Party supporters on here.
Great that the corrupt Tories didn't win.

Not great that Labour lost a good percentage of votes versus prior. But it was a good local campaign, won despite Starmer, not because of him.

nickm

Great that the corrupt Tories didn't win.

won despite Starmer, not because of him.
If he’d lost you wouldn’t be saying that.

that said, I’m also glad the odious Galloway didn’t achieve his objective although he clearly massively split the labour vote.

Fluctuation0161

If he’d lost you wouldn’t be saying that.

that said, I’m also glad the odious Galloway didn’t achieve his objective although he clearly massively split the labour vote.
You missed the key part of my post.

"Labour lost a good percentage of votes versus prior. But it was a good local campaign".

Galloway is a toad. Less corrupt than your typical Tory but an absolutely toxic individual. He likely won over some right wingers too. He ran a strange campaign.

hobbers

A Labour hold by 300 votes with a greatly reduced vote share... if that's something to celebrate it must be so bleak behind the scenes.

Dobba

With the Tories only offering NHS workers a paltry 3% payrise, Starmer can put his feet up and pick up an easy win against them today. It's a damn good job he's not on record demanding a payrise any lower than that 3%.

Fluctuation0161

With the Tories only offering NHS workers a paltry 3% payrise, Starmer can put his feet up and pick up an easy win against them today. It's a damn good job he's not on record demanding a payrise any lower than that 3%.
He is too busy working out how to purge the Labour party to work on detailed numbers against the Tories.

Raven

I'm so glad the adults are back in charge. I'm so delighted that they decided to pay off the wreckers in the party, against the advice of their own legal team. I'm so glad that they've purged so many members that the party is downsizing.

Embarrassing.

ZupZup

He could very well go down as the worst Labour leader in the party's history... his advisors must be trolling him and he's just too stupid to realise.

He even has Cummings going in on him now and calling him a 'dud'. What an embarrassment. I feel for all those staff who will needlessly lose their jobs because Starmer would rather have a factional war than provide opposition to this shit show of a Government.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
He could very well go down as the worst Labour leader in the party's history... his advisors must be trolling him and he's just too stupid to realise.
He's got to be a Tory plant, I cannot come up with a better theory to make sense out of his behaviour. I mean, promoting a member of the aristocracy to being the leader of the Labour Party had an iffy ring to it from the get go

Fluctuation0161

I'm so glad the adults are back in charge. I'm so delighted that they decided to pay off the wreckers in the party, against the advice of their own legal team. I'm so glad that they've purged so many members that the party is downsizing.

Embarrassing.
Starmer is only there to ruin the party, it seems.