Kevin De Bruyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
------------Aguero
Sterling--De Bruyne--Silva (interchangeable)

feck sake. With Otamendi added to their defence aswell they're going to be unstoppable.

Although bang on £100m for two young players is nothing short of ridiculous.

Trizy

Fantastic signing for them. Gutted we let them get a free run at him.
#

Same with Aguero, Silva and Toure. Any time they bought big they were the only ones in the race.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
He's not worth so much money, even in todays market. 75 million € ffs :lol:

Hope City will flop again in the Champions League. Would be epic. Still hope their rich dictator leaves them sometime in the future and they will be relegated straight on. I hate this club so much, a disgrace for european football.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Always hated him for no reason at all other than he has a face I want to punch. At least now I have a reason.

Hemil

Supports
Chelsea
At that time, did he deserve to play all the time? Because right now, I still think he's better than Willian.
But was probably not better than Oscar that time.Willian was just a squad player then.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
At that time, did he deserve to play all the time? Because right now, I still think he's better than Willian.
He didn't set the league alight in the games he played. Obviously a talent though.

He's a better player than Willian but so was Mata and we sold him as well. It's not as simple as "who is the better player" for Mourinho, it's about the player being better suited to a system.

Status
Not open for further replies.