Kevin De Bruyne

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I thought he was dead the other night. The wind must have been really strong that night.

James Peril

People holding it against him because he starts!? Give me a break, players can in fact be hurt one day and fine the next. You don’t have to break a leg or tear your ACL to be subbed

Jacko21

People holding it against him because he starts!? Give me a break, players can in fact be hurt one day and fine the next. You don’t have to break a leg or tear your ACL to be subbed
He got taken off on a stretcher with his leg in a splint FFS! You think his teammates haven't taken the p*ss out of this situation. He's bloody fine.

IrishRedDevil

Drama queen.

I’m not saying I want wreckless tackles in the league, and I would never wish injury on any player, but I do think it’s time for teams get more physical with City. Their players clearly have a soft centre. Teams need to stop sitting off them, get in their faces, make tough tackles, force a reaction etc. Very easy to say of course, when they are so good at playing football, but I’m sure you get my point.
Crystal Palace done a very good job at putting them under more pressure and a few of the City players looked rattled.
Hate being at the end of the last page.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Might be a bit rusty after his long layoff. Let's hope he takes a game or two to get back into his stride.

IrishRedDevil

He was just pushing the recent ‘agenda’ that he is being targeted by tough tackles. It’s a way to get refs to give you more protection.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I think the reaction to him starting tonight in this thread is testament to his ability and how good he's been this season. Quite a lot of bitterness because he's not actually being injured for a while courtesy of some shithouse challenge.

IrishRedDevil

I think the reaction to him starting tonight in this thread is testament to his ability and how good he's been this season. Quite a lot of bitterness because he's not actually being injured for a while courtesy of some shithouse challenge.
Nah we just think he should be wearing a skirt instead of shorts.

Jacko21

You won't find anyone doubting his excellence. His dramatics however are fair game.

arthurka

I said this after the game the media loves a good frenzy. There are tackles like this or worse every week.

Jacko21

I said this after the game the media loves a good frenzy. There are tackles like this or worse every week.
Like this from The Times....

The image of Kevin De Bruyne being felled by a cynical, merciless flying scissor kick from Jason Puncheon should be seared on to the authorities’ conscience. The best player in the Premier League crumpled under the impact, falling to earth, and needed placing gently on a stretcher before being carried away. It was a sad image that taints the English game.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He got taken off on a stretcher with his leg in a splint FFS! You think his teammates haven't taken the p*ss out of this situation. He's bloody fine.
It's a medical precaution. Athletes have aggravated injuries by putting weight on stressed structures.

How much would cost KDB in the current market? £180?
Coutinho may go for 130. I don't think 180 is extremely outrageous, just the world we live in. Plus you're buying from a bankrolled side who does not need to sell.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
:lol:

‘De Bruyne and Courtois have reportedly made-up after the incident’

Feck he really is a soft twat.
Have you seen what his ex looked like? Courtois did him a favour. He was probably grateful he gave him an excuse to find someone else.

Rajma

Have you seen what his ex looked like? Courtois did him a favour. He was probably grateful he gave him an excuse to find someone else.
So you're trying to paint him in different colours but he still comes out as a softie who can't even dumb his girlfriend like a man?

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
In fact Puncheon is actually injured and missing for Palace, whereas precious Kevin is not just in their squad, but actually starting!
What is your point? Precious Kevin or not, it was still Puncheon who made the foul and it was red worthy.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
What is your point? Precious Kevin or not, it was still Puncheon who made the foul and it was red worthy.

Point is Puncheon is actually injured, while de Bruyne was just faking the rolling around as is obviously instructed or encouraged by your manager, as it's a constant feature of this current Citeh side.

Off goes the City biased media on tangents about protecting poor Kev, when he was actually totally fine.

Jacko21

Then City need a new doctor. Because his conclusion was that de Bruyne required a stretcher and a splint! :lol: He's staring a football match 48 hours later FFS!

It's protocol for a head injury yes, not for a drama queen.