Kevin De Bruyne

Bearded One

I predicted to my mate that de bruyne would have a subdued game in comparison to his performance against Brazil. I feel he is a victim of his versatility. If you notice, he was average all the times he played deep along with Witsel. Muneier proved to be a big loss for Belgium because it shackled De Bruyne's game somewhat.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
He has been outstanding this WC so far, was his first match imo where he was bad.
Outstanding is hyperbole. Average in the group stages, average against Japan besides one good attack at the end, very good against Brazil. That doesn't sum up to outstanding.

He has been outstanding this WC so far, was his first match imo where he was bad.
No way. He was very poor against Panama, although he had that magical assist to Lukaku which made people forget about it. In the group stages in general he was pretty average although he was playing out of position. Today again he was very poor, but you could see the quality he possesses with that insane ball to Lukaku

Bearded One

No way. He was very poor against Panama, although he had that magical assist to Lukaku which made people forget about it. In the group stages in general he was pretty average although he was playing out of position. Today again he was very poor, but you could see the quality he possesses with that insane ball to Lukaku
He is a victim of his versatility because when he's playing in an unfamiliar position, he produces 60/70% of his ability. In the group stages and qualifiers I thought he wasn't close enough to opposition to cause them much problems. Against France he was playing out of position but against Brazil he was a different animal. That's De Bruyne for you. In hindsight maybe Martinez should have used Carrasco and ChadlI as wing backs and allowed Witsel and Fellaini hold whilst playing KDB off Lukaku.

What a shame as I wanted Belgium to win the world cup after Nigeria crashed out.

IrishRedDevil

'City Watch understands Kevin De Bruyne sustained a serious injury in training today.'

'The full extent is unknown but it has been described to us as similar to the one he picked up against Everton in 2016.'

AshRK

Rivalry is one thing but its pathetic to see many rival fans getting happy for this in the comments section.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Rivalry is one thing but its pathetic to see many rival fans getting happy for this in the comments section.
Wouldn't say I'm happy, I wouldn't wish the injury on him but I can see the benefit that one of our rivals has just lost their best player for potentially 2 months. I won't shed any tears, that's for sure.

IrishRedDevil

I would never be happy about any player getting injured. What I will say though, is that they were incredibly lucky last season to have few key injuries.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Sucks for him but City have so much cover for the attacking positions it might not even matter all that much until the champions league starts.

AshRK

I would never be happy about any player getting injured. What I will say though, is that they were incredibly lucky last season to have few key injuries.
True that. It's also quite funny how there was no mention of us losing pogba for almost 3 months and then getting harshly suspended for the first derby. I bet if kdb is out for even a month , press would mention that countless times

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
True that. It's also quite funny how there was no mention of us losing pogba for almost 3 months and then getting harshly suspended for the first derby. I bet if kdb is out for even a month , press would mention that countless times
It was even more frustrating considering how well Pogba started the season too.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sucks for him but City have so much cover for the attacking positions it might not even matter all that much until the champions league starts.
They practically waltzed to victory over Arsenal without him or David Silva, it's ridiculous really isn't it.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
They practically waltzed to victory without him or David Silva, it's ridiculous really isn't it.
Absolutely, Bernardo Silva is so good too. Only Fernandinho is the irreplaceable player in the squad and that too because they couldn't find anyone to buy.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
You never wish an injury on anyone but can't say I'm gutted to see this news.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Good chance for B.Silva and Foden, and potential for Mahrez behind the striker given the next 6 league games we have.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Good chance for B.Silva and Foden, and potential for Mahrez behind the striker given the next 6 league games we have.
Barnardo doesn’t play in the same way. Foden is nowhere near ready to step into that role.

KSB’s ability and drive are pretty unique.
He had similar injury 2 years ago, it comes as no surprise after a tiring WC

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
You're joking, right?
Foden was going to get games before this injury. He may get a few more now.
Pep believes that he’s a potentially excellent player and fully intends to give him every chance to prove it.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Foden was going to get games before this injury. He may get a few more now.
Pep believes that he’s a potentially excellent player and fully intends to give him every chance to prove it.
Sure, as demonstrated by the whooping 43 minutes he played in the league last season. Even though you were champions in what feels like february.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Everything falling into place for Liverpool :mad:

Only being half serious there, Bernardo has come back in great form

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Wow.

Massive blow even when you take into account that they have cover, he's still their best player and, for me, the best player in the league. I actually like De Bruyne as well so i take no pleasure in it really. I take even less pleasure from it when you consider who could realistically be their main competition for the title...