Khedira

Status
Not open for further replies.

REJE

So apparently Real have lowered his price to 8 million so they don't risk losing him for nothing next year. Am I the only one who thinks we'd be stupid if we didn't buy him?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
So apparently Real have lowered his price to 8 million so they don't risk losing him for nothing next year. Am I the only one who thinks we'd be stupid if we didn't buy him?
We should be all over that, in fact if that was true and we didn't wrap him up we'd deserve to be a mid-table team, that's a steal for a very good and vastly underrated player.

Santos J

Don't think he's anything special but he's miles better than anyone we have aside from Herrera and for that price he'd certainly be a good option and we should be all over it.

Tarrou

Of course we should try if that's the price, but it isn't surely?

Winrar

Isn't Real letting go of him because he's asking for some crazy wage demands? Still, we should try to snatch him at that price, though.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
If true, I'd take him. Got to better than our current options and cheap in today's market

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Yes. I've always liked him, maybe I over-rate him a little bit but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him in the World Cup. Was more of a box-to-box rather than his typical holding role.

It says a lot that Lowe picked up to start, let alone be in his WC squad, despite being out for months previously.

Traub

It's sad to say, but I think we would be low down on his list making him unattainable.

Deleted member 78215

He's good enough for Germany, yet some people quibble about having him here (not in this thread, particularly, but elsewhere) ... Kinda funny.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
8 million? I don't even rate him all that highly but at that price it's a no brainer.

I mean we allegedly bid 40m for him last summer ffs.

Would worry about his injury history though. Plus he isn't actually all that good defensively (despite what some people seem to think).

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'd take him for 3 times that amount. Can't see him going for that much though, that's ridiculously cheap.

REJE

8 million? I don't even rate him all that highly but at that price it's a no brainer.

I mean we allegedly bid 40m for him last summer ffs.

Would worry about his injury history though. Plus he isn't actually all that good defensively (despite what some people seem to think).
Despite his abilities, he's better than all of our midfield options (Bar Herrera, maybe?) and for £8,000,000 we'd be foolish not to go for it, considering our supposed war-chest of cash.

Winrar

It's sad to say, but I think we would be low down on his list making him unattainable.
Still, if we throw enough money at him we could get him. Toure, Silva, etc. joined City when they weren't in the CL.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Miles better than Fletcher,Carrick,Anderson,Cleverley,Fellaini.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I might overrate him a tad but I think he'd be an excellent addition.

Tarrou

It's nice that Madrid already converted his asking price to £ for us too.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
You forgot Herrera.
I assume we are going to give Herrera more than one game. All the players I mentioned should be sold and replaced. Obviously we can't do it in two weeks. The process should have started last summer. We should ship out two of them plus Anderson and bring in two new players in the next two weeks.

dev1l

much depends on his wage demands. If let s say he s demanding 250k per week ( i m inventing numbers here), he ll cost the club 8m+(12.5mx4)=58m over 4 years. Not to mention the ripple effect on other players making higher wage demands.
mind you, i m not convinced that real will sell for just 8m...it could be the usual media bollocks

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Who's reporting this?

Traub

Still, if we throw enough money at him we could get him. Toure, Silva, etc. joined City when they weren't in the CL.
True. It's just you'd imagine a fortune of suitors at that price all of whom can offer decent wages.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We should be all over that, in fact if that was true and we didn't wrap him up we'd deserve to be a mid-table team, that's a steal for a very good and vastly underrated player.
I agree. Unless we cant get Vidal we should get him

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Please for the love of god, even the fecking universe itself wants us to sign better midfielders, it must do to make him available for eight frigging million. DO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.