Kits are too tight - Players using replicas

jasT1981

So, just another day of laughable issues at Utd. Apparently our kits are too tight and players need to wear replicas

rajds89

Stop, just stop. We’ve become the ultimate banter club.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The sock thing is a common issue, not just for United.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Definitely not a problem for Bruno

tomaldinho1

The sock thing is a common issue, not just for United.
I remember this down in the lower leagues. It started when players started wearing all the under armour gear and I guess it made sense you could have a degree of compression but seems when you first out the socks on they’re overkill.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
BBC Breaking News: Man wears shirt that's too small, forced to change to a bigger size

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the socks are a joke tbf. all the lads at the pub rib me for having to cut holes in the back of them when i wear them for match day down the dog and duck.

RuudTom83

Classic twist to make it into another story to criticise United.

But it’s good to know the reason why half the players in the league are playing with ripped socks. I had noticed it a few times, not so much at United but plenty of other teams.

Blood Mage

The media and oppo fans having a field day with us while we're in a crisis as usual. Can't wait to rub our success in every cnut's face again when we finally sort our shit out.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Fergie must've signed a deal with the devil :lol:

CallyRed

Apparently the coffee is too hot and there isn't any ketchup.

neon_badger

I remember when we used to wear gear so oversized that Paul Scholes widger would fall out of his shorts.......Ahhh the good times.

cj_sparky

Meh, a Premier League player used to wear a boys shirt just so his shirt couldn't get grabbed.

But this just seems more of the snowballing nonsense that circles whenever a manager is in trouble.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Meh, a Premier League player used to wear a boys shirt just so his shirt couldn't get grabbed.
how comes it’s fine in the premier league, bit not fine at your local primary school?

AndySmith1990

How can this possibly be an issue? It can't be that difficult to measure the players and get adidas to send over kits that fit properly

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
You're supposed to poke airholes in the kits like you would with a microwave dinner.

CallyRed

The castore kits apparently are dreadful to wear. Tight and retains sweat.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm intrigued to know how tight these socks are that you have to cut holes in them.

I remember buying under armour to wear under my shirt at footy, having seen everyone else use it. Never used it again after the first couple of tries as I felt like I couldn't breathe. Can't imagine our match shirts being as tight as under armour though and players used to wear that all the time.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm intrigued to know how tight these socks are that you have to cut holes in them.

I remember buying under armour to wear under my shirt at footy, having seen everyone else use it. Never used it again after the first couple of tries as I felt like I couldn't breathe. Can't imagine our match shirts being as tight as under armour though and players used to wear that all the time.
The players were in great shape, you on the other hand...

Someone

Something
Wouldn't that be the case for all clubs with Adidas kits? I'm assuming the standard sizes are the same.

Matt Varnish

Isn't this a general issue with clothes overall ?
Since the majority of clothes are made in the Far East there has been a problem with sizings, my ex-missus was always complaining that she was a 14 in one shop and a 16 in another.