Klopp Confirmed Liverpool Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member 55725

Doesn't that picture alone already make it so much easier to hate him? You'll come around in no time once he's done the inevitable media introductions.
I didn't know how to feel about Klopp because I wanted him to be our next manager. I love his enthusiasm, passion and attitude. Now that I seen that photo of him in the Liverpool top I 100% hate him. It's like a weight off my chest. feck him and his shit-house fecking club.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
This is the turning point.

The stage is set, Klopp is on his way, the contract about to be signed, press conference due tomorrow morning. Everything changes.

By god, this time next season...Crucial away game at Huddersfield town to fight for 9th in the Championship. Now f*ck off.

Skywarden

Do you not think that LVG was under the same demands?
I mean. If Europa qualification was OK they may as well have stuck with Rodgers.
LVG has a lot more to show for than Klopp at this point so understandably the demands on LVG would and should be a more bearing. LVG was also appointed before the season started. I can imagine Klopp agree on trying to get into top four but under no circumstances would a failure to do so during this season equal a sacking. That is a far too risky bet for him to take.

roykeane19

What happened to the artices about him only joining if he had full control over transfers, I guess the wages were too attractive to turn down. Also I dont think he`ll be too succesull at liverpool, I mean that team at Dortmund was probably a once off, young, full of pace, high stamina levels, that team with a few additions of his own complimented his style of play perfectly

With players like Lewandowski, Gundogan, Gotze, Reus, Hummels, Subotic, Kagawa, all extremely good players, I doubt he`ll find a spine that good again at liverpool. But this is all speculation, should be interesting how he does at Liverpool

red_devil83

Doesn't that picture alone already make it so much easier to hate him? You'll come around in no time once he's done the inevitable media introductions.
You're right. Also he looks slimmer and less beardy, which makes him seem less affable. He looks better in yellow.

Bet the Scourers are fecking chuffed though

Eila

Hope he has a mare this season. I feel he can be dangerous if he builds a team. Certainly a far better choice than all the previous Liverpool managers since Benitez.

Sir A1ex

Totally. It's weird but I'd never noticed what a total cnut he is before having a proper look at that photo. Camera doesn't lie - what a massive bellend.

RuudTom83

I don't get as passionate about football these days so i don't care to much who manages Liverpool, but it is good for the premiership to have the best managers, same goes for the players so if he can bring a few more big names to the english league then the league will be better for it.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Brilliant Manager, no doubting that.

Great charisma and enthusiasm which will rub off on the players, however I think he isn't a defensive manager.

He's a very attacking manager which of course will not solve their current problems unless he gets them pressing properly, I don't think their midfield is good enough defensively and I think that'll be found out, which will mean the whole "he needs time" thing will come in, because the squad isn't his yet.

No doubt Klopp is a world class manager though, but he's not quite Ancelotti or Guardiola

Mainoldo

This should be fun... Can't wait!!! Klopp muppets must be mad as shit!!! lool

Rezyuz

yeah because managing Bayern or Barca is a proper challenge isn't it.

btw, he won stuff at Dortmund. and almost won the bloody CL.

have to say this is a hell of a signing for Liverpool. I'm distressed. I kinda love Klopp and now he's going to be managing fecking Liverpool.
Im saying that he doesn't want to go to a team like Bayern or Barca cuz if he fails he loses all credit. If he fails with Liverpool everyone will be like "yeah its the team".

RooneyLegend

Great appointment by Liverpool. This is going to be a seismic shift in the football they play. One that's going to move them to a more modern dynamic style of play. There's enough quality in that squad, if one of their main strikers stay fit for them to be successful. They should have done this in the summer though, they wasted a couple of months.

Rezyuz

yes, that's exactly it. You nailed it without even having to dig deep for this logic.
Its the same reason why Messi will never ever move out of Barcelona. If he fails in England the entire world will praise Ronaldo.

If Klopp fails at Bayern after years and years of succes. Hes done. If he fails at Liverpool, who cares, everyone fails there. If he succeeds at Liverpool hes a god.

Its win/win for both image and challenge. If you dont see any logic in that then i feel bad for you.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Its the same reason why Messi will never ever move out of Barcelona. If he fails in England the entire world will praise Ronaldo.

If Klopp fails at Bayern after years and years of succes. Hes done. If he fails at Liverpool, who cares, everyone fails there. If he succeeds at Liverpool hes a god.

Its win/win for both image and challenge. If you dont see any logic in that then i feel bad for you.
Weird post...

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why? Because i believe that Klopps choice to ignore every top club in the world and opt for a sub top club is isn't purely out of goodwill?
Yep. Load of shite. He would have an strong instant chance to win the league and more at Bayern or even Madrid where as Liverpool is a huge challenge with inevitable teething problems and a huge long term target he has to be involved in from the start.

In fact the way he has gone for Liverpool totally goes against your point. They are a massive, massive club but obviously failure is possible with the position they stand in and the owners etc - yet if he were to failure because of the size of the club it is still seen as failure of the manager and nothing else. Rodgers finished 2nd 2 years ago and nobody cut him any slack.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Why? Because i believe that Klopps choice to ignore every top club in the world and opt for a sub top club is isn't purely out of goodwill?
Christ. I don't know the reasons behind Klopp choosing Liverpool over "top clubs" (none of which are currently in the market for manager) but you're an idiot if you think he was too scared to join Bayern. Why would he be? Why would Messi be afraid of joining an English club?

You talk about these people as if they have a crippling fear of failure.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I really hope that he will do well in Liverpool, Premier league would be much better with a strong Liverpool.
Is he really so good coach or people are so excited with him because of having a cheerful and attractive personality?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The only bit I won't understand with Liverpool fans regarding this one is the people who believe now, they will suddenly get Reus and Hummels.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
The only bit I won't understand with Liverpool fans regarding this one is the people who believe now, they will suddenly get Reus and Hummels.
It happens every time. Any time a manager joins a new club people think they are going to sign all their former players.

Shark

@NotShark
I really hope that he will do well in Liverpool, Premier league would be much better with a strong Liverpool.
Is he really so good coach or people are so excited with him because of having a cheerful and attractive personality?
Their fans are detestable, cocky scum when things are going well. Feck them, hope they're relegated and just continue getting relegated until they stop existing as a football club.

Blackwidow

Let's face it like this - let him be your rival and after a while you will not think anymore that he is so loveable. When he starts to talk prior to matches against you about David against Goliath, does all kind of rhetoric to let his club look great and the other one bad, puts everything on the referee etc. (the man is an as bad looser as Mou is - if not worse) - you will think your part. If he looses against you - it is always because of the referee and because of the money you have - if he wins it is the mentality monsters that have fullfilled a wonder and won against a truly big giant. And the fans of Liverpool will love that and will follow in the same scheme. They follow the right cause... (forget that there are 15 other clubs in the league that are smaller...)

But I guess - with van Gaal, Mourinho and Klopp in one league - that probably is great entertainment... What happened to Big old Sam?

Rezyuz

Yep. Load of shite. He would have an strong instant chance to win the league and more at Bayern or even Madrid where as Liverpool is a huge challenge with inevitable teething problems and a huge long term target he has to be involved in from the start.

In fact the way he has gone for Liverpool totally goes against your point. They are a massive, massive club but obviously failure is possible with the position they stand in and the owners etc - yet if he were to failure because of the size of the club it is still seen as failure of the manager and nothing else. Rodgers finished 2nd 2 years ago and nobody cut him any slack.
Thats exactly what im saying. He will win at Bayern and Madrid and it will be expected. if he doesn't he will be a complete disaster. if he wins at liverpool hes a god. If he fails at liverpool, tough luck its liverpool nobody can manage it.

All im saying is hes not just doing it for the challenge. If anyone here believes other wise, you are truly delusional.

Seveneric

Their fans are detestable, cocky scum when things are going well. Feck them, hope they're relegated and just continue getting relegated until they stop existing as a football club.
That's from your point of view as a United fan, most opposition fans even outside Liverpool fans would say the same about United fans.

Kakeru

Same feeling for me. Feck them! At least, Leeds are something I can endure when they are in the top division.

Back on Klopp... I'm really disappointed. I thought he would have shown a lot more patience and enjoy a full sabbatical year before getting to a new job. If he thinks managing Dortmund was already stressful, he hasn't seen anything with Liverpool yet.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Thats exactly what im saying. He will win at Bayern and Madrid and it will be expected. if he doesn't he will be a complete disaster. if he wins at liverpool hes a god. If he fails at liverpool, tough luck its liverpool nobody can manage it.

All im saying is hes not just doing it for the challenge. If anyone here believes other wise, you are truly delusional.
I disagree. It seems more delusional the idea that a coach choose a destination thinking " if I win here I'm a hero, and if I lose people will think it's because of the team." If he fails in Liverpool he is going to lose prestige. Liverpool are not a neighborhood team, it is one of the most prestigious teams in Europe.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Let's face it like this - let him be your rival and after a while you will not think anymore that he is so loveable. When he starts to talk prior to matches against you about David against Goliath, does all kind of rhetoric to let his club look great and the other one bad, puts everything on the referee etc. (the man is an as bad looser as Mou is - if not worse) - you will think your part. If he looses against you - it is always because of the referee and because of the money you have - if he wins it is the mentality monsters that have fullfilled a wonder and won against a truly big giant. And the fans of Liverpool will love that and will follow in the same scheme. They follow the right cause... (forget that there are 15 other clubs in the league that are smaller...)

But I guess - with van Gaal, Mourinho and Klopp in one league - that probably is great entertainment... What happened to Big old Sam?
He'll not win any fans amongst Liverpool supporters if he refers to Liverpool in those terms i.e. inferior, small, weak. And United as the giant. That's the sort of stuff Hodgson did and was crucified for it.

It probably worked ok at Dortmund because their fans aren't deluded or self-important, and had a degree of acceptance of the dominance of Bayern. But won't sit well with Liverpool fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.