Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season

cyberman

feck yes, that squad is so ordinary but he makes them what they are.
Time to get our act together. Pep could be going as well or is that next summer?

Castia

Wow

Well that’s news you don’t want coming out during a title race

Semigoodlookin

Must be a personal reason to drop it so quickly. Or something behind the scenes he really doesn't like.

cyberman

Must be a personal reason to drop it so quickly. Or something behind the scenes he really doesn't like.
Isn’t Salah meant to be off in the summer? I’m pretty sure he knows which way the winds blowing over there

United Hobbit

Good!

I can only hope they mess up his successor as badly as we've messed up post SAF

Let's see if our hierarchy has learnt anything as we will need to bear this in mind in terms of sacking ETH. We don't want them getting first run on any potential candidates we want

evil_geko

Hopefully Alonso goes to Madrid instead of replacing Klopp as I can see him doing great.

The Red Thinker

This is a shocker. Klopp is such a genuinely brilliant manager that replacing him will be very difficult. Xabi Alonso seems the best option for them. He will do well. But Klopp has the unique ability to inspire his team to come back from the pits. This season is a testament to that power. Give him a couple of years to recharge. I’m sure he’ll return to management. Maybe as Head Coach of Germany. Hated his antics as a United man, but have nothing but respect for his teams. What a guy.