2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

redom

He can do a bit of everything it seems, adding new strings to his bow weekly.

spiriticon

Such a real special midfielder. One of those rare players that looks like they play in silk slippers

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This kid is incredible. An absolute star, we haven't had a midfielder composed like that since Scholes.

tomaldinho1

If you watched him for England under 18 or United Yoith team he was this all action midfield player, he’s always been more of an 8 than a 6, the litte cheeky Meg before he drifts parts players and curls it in the corner. That goal might just have save ETH job for a few more weeks !
I’ve seen him do the little megs before but the speed of him coming inside was like a wide attacker. Proper stocky little CM with gas and technique, he could be a Seedorf regen.

Marwood

Brilliant from him. Soon as he cut inside and it opened up I thought "goal." He's that type of player, you just have confidence in him to get it right.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Love the celebration too. Relax lads, I'm here.

Rustyspider13

What a player. Incredible composure. He's shown it in midfield but now he's shown it in attack as well. Young players often overthink things but not him. The way he took responsibility to win the game, he just knew in his head what he is going to do like all great players do. Class.

Spark

I can't stop watching it

Sounds class in french.

The boy has shown class at United. His goal against Newport was quality, but could be put down to poor opposition (even if we did almost bottle it).

Tonight’s goal is something of true class. He’s obviously very good and I can’t wait to see him progress. Very very exciting that we have potentially saved ourselves a £100m gamble.

Dan_F

Too good to play in front of the defence. Cant wait for Southgate to take Henderson to the Euro’s instead.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Let's get some proper midfielders around this lad, that can actually protect and receive the ball in tight spaces themselves.

Idxomer

He has the right mix of arrogance and calmness needed at this level.

OptimisedRed

That goal was beautiful. His movement and the strike itself at such a important moment in the game. Just wow.

Nice to see another academy player coming through that has a very bright future.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say he’s got a higher ceiling than Bellingham
Different types of players I think. Jude is a freakish athlete with world class technique in and around the box. Kobbie is smoother in the first 2/3's of the pitch and plays the game with a freakish calmness.

Having both of them in the England midfield this summer seems like the easiest thing in the world that Southgate will almost guaranteedly feck up

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say he’s got a higher ceiling than Bellingham
:lol:
On that note though... Hell of a midfield England have long term there. Rice, Mainoo and Bellingham. That's a midfield set to dominate the world stage for years

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Different types of players I think. Jude is a freakish athlete with world class technique in and around the box. Kobbie is smoother in the first 2/3's of the pitch and plays the game with a freakish calmness.

Having both of them in the England midfield this summer seems like the easiest thing in the world that Southgate will almost guaranteedly feck up
Pair them up with Rice and you’ll dominate football matches.