Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If our CB's conceded 7 I would expect them to be crying also :lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Consoled after being beaten? Lad needs to grow a pair to be honest, be pissed off and angry but he looks to be in tears there, it wasn't a cup final.
Anger can also drive one to tears.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That's fecking disgusting. What an utter cnut.

Deery

Dreary
I don’t like cats but that’s not on, what is wrong with footballers nowadays getting worrying their behaviour’s.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What the actual feck is this?

Disgusting vile rat. He’s probably the last player I’d have expected that from. Always seemed a decent guy but clearly he’s a weirdo.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
This is not what I was expecting when I saw a Zouma thread bumped. What a giant fecking weirdo.
I think we can do better than weirdo though. That's cnut behaviour. He could be excused explained if he was a degenerate, else he's a psychopath.

Zoo

He even gets his kid to hold the cat up so he can slap it out their hands. Prick.

Zevvythered

I hate this kind of shit, humans really are no better than animals
Some are worse than animals, animals hunt for food , some humans act like because they are cnuts…. Not condoning violence but wish someone would video this rat getting kicked up and down his kitchen.

Surely social services should be investigating the fact he slaps the cat out his own child‘s hand

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Obviously he’s a cnut, but why would you even do that? The feck did it do to him?

The Serb

Supports
Red Star Belgrade
Another footballer to kiss goodbye to his career. What a fecking cnut he is, West Ham need to cancel his contract. Sorry but animal abuse just makes me sick how can you do that a completely defenceless pet.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Footballers are on a weird flex at the moment.

Hughes35

Couldn't watch to the end of the video, genuinely found it hard to watch as an animal lover.

He should get a jail term IMO (he won't). West Ham should also sack him (they probably won't either).

Absolute scum.

AFC NimbleThumb

Genuinely beginning to dislike footballers in some monolithic way, I know ‘all footballers’ aren’t bad but the game harbours some genuinely disgusting characters.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What a fecking bastard. That's fecking vile.

Zevvythered

I bought a Russian blue Kitten at the start of lockdown, as a single parent of an 13 year old daughter I always thought my daughter was my life. Yes my daughter will always be my little girl, but Ash my russian blue kitten has became part of me, waking me up at 05-30 for her food, and then waiting till I clean her litter tray before she goes to the toilet!!!! I promise u i ain’t a violent person but Zomua come and try that with my pet and see how long You have left playing football

AFC NimbleThumb

I bought a Russian blue Kitten at the start of lockdown, as a single parent of an 13 year old daughter I always thought my daughter was my life. Yes my daughter will always be my little girl, but Ash my russian blue kitten has became part of me, waking me up at 05-30 for her food, and then waiting till I clean her litter tray before she goes to the toilet!!!! I promise u i ain’t a violent person but Zomua come and try that with my pet and see how long You have left playing football
If I could like a post, this would be it.

Animals can be annoying [cause. . . they’re animals] but they’re the best!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
What an absolute prick….the person is who filmed that and shopped it to the papers. Certainly a close friend or family to have that sort of access, even if you didn’t approve, only scum would think that’s the best way to handle one of your own. They are clearly laughing along in the videos too.

And of course, I’ll echo the obvious in that it is despicable behaviour from Kurt.

Someone

Something
Any adult who enjoys hurting animals is a psychopath. The feck is wrong with footballers these days.

shazzmufc

Wow. This is very upsetting. What kind of repercussions can he face for this?

arthurka

Ok I have both a cat and dogs in my house and I can tell you that they can become absolutely pestering but at the end of the day they are animals and you are the smart all knowing species. You just don't do this to an animal, it really says a lot about a person how it treats animals. Kurt Z really needs to get his head checked. Footballers are becoming real bastards.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He was one of my all time favourite Chelsea players. Hope he get's prosecuted, cnut.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He was one of my all time favourite Chelsea players. Hope he get's prosecuted, cnut.
Same. He always came across as such an endearing person. But really we have no idea who these people are. He's a good example of how good PR can blind us. He was pretty universally loved.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
It's not surprising seeing footballers becoming more and more unlikeable, but it's worrying seeing them become genuine psychopaths - they probably don't think they're doing anything wrong either as they were raised only with the words "yes" from the age of 7 onwards, then becoming millionaires by the age of 18.

Something needs to change dramatically, either better upbringing, or have money put into a trust until they reach 21 or something.

Shunty

Supports
Man it’s
What the hell is going on with people it’s a defenceless cat, what an absolute cnut. Should be locked up and booted round just like the cat. What is wrong with people these days? Awful couldn’t keep watching it