g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
cat booma has apologised and you can tell from the wording he’s sorry for his actions. we should just move on and accept it. it’s clear now they like to call themselves “the hammers” as it’s their favourite way of dispatching cats.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's been recorded on 3 separate incidents, and what's even worse is he's making his son get involved with it too.

I think we can confidently say these aren't the only few times he's done it.

Sick bastard.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
is this the smoking gun we needed to prove that the loan system at chelsea creates monsters? i’m not sure they can escape punishment here either. cat booma spent the majority of his formative years at chelsea, nicknamed “the blues” as that’s the colour of the cats that they put in bags and fire into the thames from the shed end.

it’s obviously a deplorable action but i’m struggling to come up with a fitting punishment. ideas seem to raise from “make him give a tenner to a cat charity,” to “he should have his bollocks cut off, then he should be fed his bollocks, before having his contract cancelled and chucked into prison for 50 years.”

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Humans can be so vile. How can you hurt a helpless animal. Disgusting behavior.

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
I wished Zouma all the best when he left, but I am now hoping he gets kicked badly every single game, to see how he likes it, as we know West Ham can’t do anything meaningful to him.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
What a bizarre thing to do and then to share, I can't believe he is going to walk away from this with no consequences for his actions.

I don't get why the police have said they will not investigate, when this is absolutely illegal and just from a PR point of view for the Met, who let's face it aren't looking great at the moment, could do something 99% of the public could get behind, prosecute a sick cnut for kicking the shot out of his cats.

Nickosaur

Won't watch the video but let's be honest, if you're prone to this type of behaviour it will happen again. Should be banned from owning pets.

Cats are fecking brilliant. If you can't handle their (admittedly regular) moments of being little shithouses then you don't deserve one.

Ole'sgunnarwin

I think a large number of footballers have turned into bad people. The unlimited wealth, social media, gangster image, everyone saying 'yes' to them. They think they can get away with everything. He knows he's being recorded there. Not gonna lie, I'm losing some interest in football as a result.

crossy1686

career ending
I think a large number of footballers have turned into bad people. The unlimited wealth, social media, gangster image, everyone saying 'yes' to them. They think they can get away with everything. He knows he's being recorded there. Not gonna lie, I'm losing some interest in football as a result.
Some people have learned shitty behaviour you mean. It's got nothing to do with being a footballer, and it's got everything to do with being a cnut.

Tarrou

can he get prosecuted for something like that?

whatever happened to that lady who threw a cat in a bin?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
can he get prosecuted for something like that?

whatever happened to that lady who threw a cat in a bin?
she went on to become jennifer aniston and was rewarded with million dollar per episode friends contracts. world’s fecked.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre has got involved.

Edit: Not a West Ham fan!

Last edited:

CraftySoAndSo

Won't watch the the video as it'll probably make my blood boil more than it already is. Seems like the met won't investigate so he'll just get a slap on the wrist which is :mad: Please at the very least take the cat away and give him a loving home with people who aren't psychopaths.

LARulz

cat booma has apologised and you can tell from the wording he’s sorry for his actions. we should just move on and accept it. it’s clear now they like to call themselves “the hammers” as it’s their favourite way of dispatching cats.
:lol: excellent

bdecuc

That's mad that the police won't investigate a video of animal cruelty and where there's basically a confession.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t they take the cat away?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Former WWE Champion and West Ham fan Drew McIntyre has got involved.

I think he's a Rangers fan?

But anyway. It's good to see somebody with a lot of followers etc calling this out.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That's mad that the police won't investigate a video of animal cruelty and where there's basically a confession.
It’s the Met. They genuinely need disbanding and a new organisation needs to be created to place them. Unfortunately, it has been deemed that Cressida Dick can only fall upwards.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think he's a Rangers fan?

But anyway. It's good to see somebody with a lot of followers etc calling this out.
My mistake. I could have sworn I remembered a video about him supporting West Ham and am now wondering who I have confused him with. Triple H, maybe?

Conor

Posters over at Knees Up Mother Brown are saying his brother is a dick for sharing it. Wtf!
Someone in this thread thought it was necessary to lead with that in their post.

BigRon1985

As a feline lover and cat owner of 30 years plus watching this made me physically sick! It's bad enough abusing a defenceless animal but in front of a child and encouraging this as acceptable behaviour? Words fail me.........

The police may not be interested in prosecuting him but the RSPCA will be on his case like a dog after a stick especially as he is such a high profile offender and a conviction would raise awareness at a higher level.

West Ham need to make an example of him and dismiss him for bringing the club into disrepute - he's a vile piece of humanity!

Reactions: jojojo

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Won't watch the the video as it'll probably make my blood boil more than it already is. Seems like the met won't investigate so he'll just get a slap on the wrist which is :mad: Please at the very least take the cat away and give him a loving home with people who aren't psychopaths.
same, what a vile cnut

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What is the point in them, honestly :lol:
They like stopping me and questioning how I could afford my car, although it's all legit. Still treated me like shit. But when there's VIDEO EVIDENCE of someone abusing an animal? Nah, let's let that one slide :houllier:

I never wished injury on anyone before but there's always a first. Hope someone takes him out and laughs all the way home.

Corridor of Uncertainty

Will probably get banned for this but oh well...

Would be such a terrible shame if he got badly injured in his next match.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I honestly think an incredibly high number of footballers are just shit human beings. And I suspect their stupidity and narcissistic need to record everything, or surround themselves with leeches who record everything, means we'll probably get to see more and more of these stories coming out. I imagine most will be forgiven or forgotten, too.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Won't watch the video but let's be honest, if you're prone to this type of behaviour it will happen again. Should be banned from owning pets.

Cats are fecking brilliant. If you can't handle their (admittedly regular) moments of being little shithouses then you don't deserve one.
Think that is what will happen. The RSPCA, you would hope, will push for that.