Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Scumbag.

Aside from surely being dropped from the team, I assume he faces some sort of legal consequences?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
@noodlehair, your thread you recently created about being disillusioned can include more and more footballers being exposed as despicable humans.
I don’t know if there’s more social media (so we hear more) or there’s just more of them doing wankish things (because they’re pampered wankers who love in a bubble) but as a sport, it’s becoming harder and harder to like and feel any real association with… especially top level and the money involved.

As for Zouma. I’m an animal lover so I can’t open the articles…from the few posts I’ve seen here, I know it’s grim and it’ll stick in my head if I look into it.

Doubt West Ham will do much more than a fine/leave him out for a bit because “it’s just an animal”. Hope I’m wrong… someone who does sick things rarely does it once.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Footballers are entering that American Footballer territory where you start suspecting all of them have undesirable characteristics (in AF, the players seem to be ultra violent; although at least they've got some excuse with the brain damage they suffer.)

Not sure what will be done with him by West Ham/The FA, but I suspect he'll get a hard time from fans.

Paul_Pogba

What a vile vile cnut. This is even more distressing because my 11 year old cat is suffering from advanced heart failure and doesn’t have long left.

The last couple of weeks have been like hell and then seeing two beautiful and rare bengals get abused like this makes me sick.

Last edited:

Zevvythered

If I could like a post, this would be it.

Animals can be annoying [cause. . . they’re animals] but they’re the best!
Currently Ash annoys me to go to bed before midnight, but when my daughter stays with me she plays games and keeps us both up till the early morning… Yes at times I feel like she is laughing at me as I get up to start work at 9 am and she is lying about till midday, but thats animals!!! we love them for that reason, again I ain’t a violent person but do feel Karma is coming your way Zouma!!!!

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I hope he gets what’s coming to him. Him and humanity as a race are disgusting. We think we own the planet.

Thanos wasn’t wrong.

choccy77

Disgusting man.

I hope he gets suspended and authorities take action.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Footballers are entering that human territory where you start suspecting all of them have undesirable characteristics (in AF, the players seem to be ultra violent; although at least they've got some excuse with the brain damage they suffer.)

Not sure what will be done with him by West Ham/The FA, but I suspect he'll get a hard time from fans.
Fixed it for you

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Booted a cat, what the feck is wrong with some people?

What a cnut. If he can do it to something so small and defenceless what does he say about his character? And the guy who was filming it was snickering throughout....

Also, what is he teaching his kids with such behaviour?

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
One of the worst things ive seen, love to see how he tries get out of this one, if thats a LAUGH lets see you get booted around a room you braindead idiot

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Such a strange thing to do. I mean it's horrible, but so weird? What are you doing?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Wow that's just so uncanny for. And I always thought he was one of the nicer guys.

These barrage of news lately is really testing my love of football.

NewYorkRed

Should be made an example of. People who hit animals make me sick to my stomach. I hope he gets tons of fan abuse and that a player or two absolutely kick the crap out of him in every game he plays.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I wish I hadn’t watched that. I had cats growing up and have a dog now. Anyone who does that to animals is despicable.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Obviously headed one ball too many. Deranged.

The most disturbing thing is if he's allowing someone to film him doing that so casually, what does he do when not on camera.

bdecuc

I watched the start of that video until he kicks the cat. Couldn't watch the rest of it. I can only assume he'll be charged with animal cruelty and sacked by west ham.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Posters over at Knees Up Mother Brown are saying his brother is a dick for sharing it. Wtf!

Rossa

I wish I hadn’t watched that. I had cats growing up and have a dog now. Anyone who does that to animals is despicable.
I wish he faces severe consequences. There are too many factors not to. His child was there, and I for one would argue it either leavea the child traumatised or left with a ruined emotional state. He is demonstrably, and for the fun of it, harassing and one could argue in some way torturing an animal. On top of that he is a public figure with the added responsibility that comes with being a role model for children.

I hope WH suspend him, possibly fire him, sponsors back away from him, and that he faces some sort of criminal punishment.

Doracle

His brother posted it as a joke by the sound of it? I very much doubt that is the first time he has done it. The West Ham forum (bar a couple of idiots) seem fairly united in wanting him out of the club.

UpWithRivers

I dont want to have a go at a child but for truths sake - wasnt the kid catching the cat for him? This is what makes it even worse if thats possible. The brother laughing and they are teaching the kids that this is a funny/good thing. They should call social services and get him some parenting lessons at the very least and thats on top of the being dropped from sponsors and whatever else they can throw at him

Mike Smalling

His apology statement is pathetic:

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video," Zouma said. "I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

FlapR

Hopefully someone breaks his legs on the pitch.

Classical Mechanic

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Somehow managed to get even more damning evidence than another footballer with this one. No way of trying to explain this one away based on that. Absolute scum.