g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

ShinjiNinja26

Absolute scumbag. Put him in a den with a tiger and let’s see if he kicks that cat around. Are all footballers just complete cnuts? Certainly seems that way.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"Loved and Cherished"
Very concerning if that's what he considers his cat to be after he's kicking and slapping it on video.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I hope he gets the cat(s) taken off him, at the very least. It's maddening how difficult it is for a lot of people to fully meet the criteria to adopt a cat, yet you have cnuts like him treating their animals this way, and seemingly without repercussion. It wouldn't be difficult to put this cat into a home where it wouldn't get punted across a kitchen floor.

His apology is weak. He's not sorry he did it. He's sorry it got uploaded.

owlo

Absolute cnut. Can't watch the video. How is this any better than beating your kid? Ban him from all animal ownership and prosecute.

Woodzy

An apology is nowhere near enough. This is fecking psychotic behaviour and the guy needs his head checked.

ChrisNelson

Can't bring myself to watch the video but anyone who harms animals is automatically a cnut.

When I was a kid I used to go around to mate's house and his younger siblings (they would have only been 6/7) used to kick the dog - not hard like, because they were only little - but it used to make my blood boil, I'd run inside and tell his mum!

Absolute scumbag for what he's done and deserves everything he gets, which is hopefully a lot.

90 + 5min

What is wrong with people? Helpless animal gets kicked around. Without words.

Classical Mechanic

That's mad that the police won't investigate a video of animal cruelty and where there's basically a confession.
It's probably a resource allocation decision resulting from massive Tory cuts to police forces. In Greater Manchester we have the worst performing force in the country where police don't even record 1 in 5 reported crimes. We now live in a society where many crimes are effectively legalised. My 70 year old next door neighbour was the victim of an attempted car jacking and the police wouldn't even come out to investigate that! All the local police stations are closed and you seldom see the police where I live.

https://news.sky.com/story/greater-...sures-following-report-into-failings-12165838

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Another footballer being a twat again. Have they always been this bad/ horrible or is it just we hear about it more these days with the internet and whatnot?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Id be surprised if West Ham do much tbh

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Another footballer being a twat again. Have they always been this bad/ horrible or is it just we hear about it more these days with the internet and whatnot?
I suspect a bit of both.

seriously though what’s going on in this guys head?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That policy doesn't make much sense. Aren't most breaches retrospective?
Well there is a stipulation to this policy. It previously only applied to government officials. I can see now that it has been extended to the rich and famous in general.

Jacob

Fecking hell, my stomach turned watching that. People hurting animals are worse than people hurting people.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What a disgusting piece of shit he is. Physically assaulting a defenseless cat. Urgh

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Genuinely beginning to dislike footballers in some monolithic way, I know ‘all footballers’ aren’t bad but the game harbours some genuinely disgusting characters.
As they are humans. I'm sure you have some friends / ex-friends / people you know that have done some vile/weird things too. It's what's pretty scary about life, at least with footballers the chance of them being outed for this stuff is high due to their profile and how social media is now. For some random person you bump into on the street....who knows.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
They. People have always been like that.

What did i tell you guys about these footballers man, nothing these guys do surprise me. They're trash people.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Why even get a pet if you are going to abuse it? Makes zero sense.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Don’t F**k with Cats

Piece of shit deserves all the abuse coming his way

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Do you agree that he should be in serious trouble for this?
Feck him the fecking vile cnut. I always liked him but he's piece of shit and I hope WH take action against him.

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What did i tell you guys about these footballers man, nothing these guys do surprise me. They're trash people.
Unfortunately it is true for some of them. They can do what they like with no punishment, or so they think. The backlash of this might wake some up. I hope the RSPCA make sure those cats are taken away and given to someone who will love them, if they are not so traumatised they have to be destroyed, which can happen. It will be how West Ham deal with this. The apology from Zouma stunk of self preservation, not concern for his cats.