Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

Maxii

Paad
Can’t watch that. Sick to death of so many footballers being found out to be absolute cnuts

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Any adult who enjoys hurting animals is a psychopath. The feck is wrong with footballers these days.
It's not 'these days', rather the means to expose them is readily available (notice so many instances are caught via mobile phones) and provides insights we would never have gotten in the past.

Psychopathy effects 1 in a 1000, is it? So there's obviously going to be a number of them in a field such as competitive sport, more numbers than society in general, even, I would hazard a guess at (think how the numbers go up in the prison populace), so it's more about exposure than anything else.

Also, just because you're a psychopath, it doesn't mean you're a cnut, so I'd say that's two separate issues that don't really need conflating.

It's saddening all round to see things like this, though.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I thought he had been in a fight, went back to find the tweet... i am no fecking way looking at that.
Innocent pets who trust their humans.... what a piece of shit!
Lock him up and throw the keys in an active volcano.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I thought he had been in a fight, went back to find the tweet... i am no fecking way looking at that.
Was listening to a girl called Michelle on Talksport, she is an Arsenal fan. As she said your pets love is unconditional. It doesn't matter what you look like, it doesn't matter how much money you have. Animals could teach humans a lesson or two.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's not 'these days', rather the means to expose them is readily available (notice so many instances are caught via mobile phones) and provides insights we would never have gotten in the past.

Psychopathy effects 1 in a 1000, is it? So there's obviously going to be a number of them in a field such as competitive sport, more numbers than society in general, even, I would hazard a guess at (think how the numbers go up in the prison populace), so it's more about exposure than anything else.

Also, just because you're a psychopath, it doesn't mean you're a cnut, so I'd say that's two separate issues that don't really need conflating.

It's saddening all round to see things like this, though.
I can’t think of any cnut boxes a psychopath wouldn’t tick. Can you?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Was listening to a girl called Michelle on Talksport, she is an Arsenal fan. As she said your pets love is unconditional. It doesn't matter what you look like, it doesn't matter how much money you have. Animals could teach humans a lesson or two.
Yes, pets trust you unconditionally, and most pets need you because they can't just run out and get food or medication when they need it.
In principle it's the same as child abuse, even though most will agree that child abuse is worse of course, but the pet is in most cases just as helpless.

Corridor of Uncertainty

Or just throw him in the volcano.

Hughes35

Honestly can't believe the police not investigating, what kind of message does that send?

I hope some referees are cat lovers and allow some horrific challenges on the prick.

Superunknown

cat booma has apologised and you can tell from the wording he’s sorry for his actions. we should just move on and accept it. it’s clear now they like to call themselves “the hammers” as it’s their favourite way of dispatching cats.
This post caught me off-guard as I was browsing this thread. :lol: :lol:

The guy is an utter tw*t for this. Trying to be funny by attacking an animal. I'm interested to see what the repercussions will be from his club. I'm guessing a fine, a slap on the wrist, and then nothing more.

Ludens the Red

That's mad that the police won't investigate a video of animal cruelty and where there's basically a confession.
What a bizarre thing to do and then to share, I can't believe he is going to walk away from this with no consequences for his actions.

I don't get why the police have said they will not investigate, when this is absolutely illegal and just from a PR point of view for the Met, who let's face it aren't looking great at the moment, could do something 99% of the public could get behind, prosecute a sick cnut for kicking the shot out of his cats.
It’s the Met. They genuinely need disbanding and a new organisation needs to be created to place them. Unfortunately, it has been deemed that Cressida Dick can only fall upwards.
What is the point in them, honestly :lol:
The met don’t have the resources to have a designated animal safeguarding department on that scale. They don’t have enough people to deal with public protection as it is.
I mean, where do we all think the cats would go? Back of police vans? The canteen? Lockers?

‘Arrest and safeguard’ is a very drawn out process and ultimately the endless amount of daily victims of domestic abuse, rape and child cruelty will take priority. Many of these people are failed as it is because the resources aren’t there.

The RSPCA is there for a reason..they can investigate and put charges together and then if they need the police to strut up to someone’s home and seize an animal they’d get that support. This is how it’s always worked. It won’t suddenly change because it’s a PL footballer and people’s outrage levels are higher purely because of that fact.

@The Boy you’re absolutely right the met could do with some good pr but they should absolutely never ramp up or divert resources away from and towards investigations purely to appease the public.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Hope this sentiment gets some traction and match going fans let him know exactly what a piece of shit he is. I genuinely hope someone ends his career, animal abusers are evil. Most serial killers often start by killing animals first. The reaction of the scum bag filming indicates that it’s not the first time he’s done it too.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’d love to break his legs. Absolute fecking weapon.

NoLogo

What the hell is going on with people it’s a defenceless cat, what an absolute cnut. Should be locked up and booted round just like the cat. What is wrong with people these days? Awful couldn’t keep watching it
Unfortunately, that's nothing new. People have been horrible to animals since forever. Now we just can witness a load of these idiots due to social media and everyone carrying a camera in form of their phones around. Which in some way is good because now we are able to call these idiots out on their animal cruelty.

I sincerely hope this was a career ending video for this prick.

bdecuc

It’s the Met. They genuinely need disbanding and a new organisation needs to be created to place them. Unfortunately, it has been deemed that Cressida Dick can only fall upwards.
They could at least request his attendance at the nearst police station, cite animal welfare legislation, slap a fine on him, and issue a press release. If not just to show that casual cruelty to animals is not allowed.
It's probably a resource allocation decision resulting from massive Tory cuts to police forces. In Greater Manchester we have the worst performing force in the country where police don't even record 1 in 5 reported crimes. We now live in a society where many crimes are effectively legalised. My 70 year old next door neighbour was the victim of an attempted car jacking and the police wouldn't even come out to investigate that! All the local police stations are closed and you seldom see the police where I live.

https://news.sky.com/story/greater-...sures-following-report-into-failings-12165838
That's a sad state of affairs. Sorry to hear it. This isn't a political forum but imo if a Government isn't resourcing the services that ordinary people rely on then that's a useless Government.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
They like stopping me and questioning how I could afford my car, although it's all legit. Still treated me like shit. But when there's VIDEO EVIDENCE of someone abusing an animal? Nah, let's let that one slide :wenger:

I never wished injury on anyone before but there's always a first. Hope someone takes him out and laughs all the way home.
I got pulled over for having no insurance last year, purchased the car 1 week earlier and I told them the insurance company probably haven't updated the details yet - still managed to have three transit vans with flashing lights and a flatbed lorry ready to take the car within ten minutes, the police are just as bad a politicians.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Met police are a fecking joke!

Sparky Rhiwabon

Gone are the days when the manager and teammates would wear T Shirts in support of players doing bad stuff. Thankfully

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
What do you mean? There are countless high-functioning ones who help society and don't punt cats, or do anything violent, for that matter.
Still cnuts though.

Here’s a clinical definition for you:

People with dissocial personality disorder exhibit traits of impulsivity, high negative emotionality, low conscientiousness and associated behaviours, including irresponsible and exploitative behaviour, recklessness and deceitfulness
Convenient short-hand = a cnut.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Honestly can't believe the police not investigating, what kind of message does that send?

I hope some referees are cat lovers and allow some horrific challenges on the prick.
The RSPCA get involved first, then if there is a case to answer they will remove the animals, the police usually go with them.

Lee565

Surely the cats gets taken away from him? Imagine if he was doing the same actions on a child who is similarly a defenceless being.

Zlatattack

What an utter scumbag. I've just seen the footage and want to kick Kurt Zouma. Hopefully someone two foots him every game now. There ought to be a new rule that you can have 1 player, take 1 shot at Zouma every match without consequence.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video," Zouma said. "I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."
ok zouma

Safe to say he'll be roundly booed for the remainder of his career, in this country at least.