Kyle Rittenhouse | Now crowdfunding LOLsuits against Whoopi Goldberg, LeBron James, and The Young Turks

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Is the Arbery trial on hold? No one is discussing it.

Drainy

No idea what you're trying to say here.
What was the threatening person strolling down the street behind a number of protesters that happened to include 3 people who decided to coordinate an ambush carrying and saying that made him seem so threatening and instigating one of them into shooting a firearm, and the other to chase and lunge at him (while the other cheer led the attack) after he fled after saying 'friendly friendly friendly' to them?

if you are paying attention you'd know.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
would that also not provoke a reaction at a BLM protest? Is that not a sign of instability?
It could but anyone reacting to it would have to hear it. Rittenhouse's appearance would provoke on sight.

That is not a protestor. Any protestor would immediately recognize this person as a threat.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Here's a gem from one of the necks to the detective who arrived on scene at the Arbery murder...

Greg McMichael, armed in the bed of his son’s Ford F-150 pickup during the chase, said he would have shot Arbery too, if he could have, according to the transcript read aloud by Brandeberry in court.

“To be perfectly honest with you, if I could’ve got a shot at the guy, I’d have shot him myself,” Greg McMichael told the detective. He added that they had told Arbery repeatedly to stop as he ran from the McMichaels and Bryan.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-ne...-was-fatally-shot/A2ED6RSHRBA2TEU4QHPAJQXDKA/

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
If an aggressive and unstable man who threatened to kill me was chasing after me, was within 4 feet running full pelt and lunging towards me, I'd wish I had a gun to kill the cnut, to be fair.
People that make that judgment on instinct under heightened tensions can claim to do it in self defence. To sit there and write those words in the cold light of day, without any actual danger triggering that thought…that’s next level. The ideal response to someone being aggressive to you is to kill them. feck me sideways.

Drainy

Testimony that Rosenbaum was yelling 'I'm not afraid to go back to jail', 'shoot me n******' & had to be held back from being physically violent with people going on at the moment

Dr. Dwayne

Here's a gem from one of the necks to the detective who arrived on scene at the Arbery murder...

Greg McMichael, armed in the bed of his son’s Ford F-150 pickup during the chase, said he would have shot Arbery too, if he could have, according to the transcript read aloud by Brandeberry in court.

“To be perfectly honest with you, if I could’ve got a shot at the guy, I’d have shot him myself,” Greg McMichael told the detective. He added that they had told Arbery repeatedly to stop as he ran from the McMichaels and Bryan.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-ne...-was-fatally-shot/A2ED6RSHRBA2TEU4QHPAJQXDKA/
From your earlier link:

Dunikoski asked Marcy to read a line from the transcript of his interview with McMichael regarding what the man had shouted to Arbery while he and his son were chasing him on Holmes Road.

Marcy read verbatim: “I said ‘stop,’ you know, ‘I’ll blow your (expletive) head off,’ or something. I was trying to convey to this guy we are not playing.”

The witness clarifies that McMichael did not say specifically where on Holmes Road he was when he said that to Arbery.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-ne...rbery-death-trial/OZGRA3IO5BHBDEK3BHALXL5GQQ/
Interesting.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
i.e., obviously threatenting.
No, a poor child who was not a child because he was only 3 months from 18 who also was not local but was local who illegally had a legal gun he legally could not have. Sorry, keeping all the caveats straight is warping my mind.

Drainy

People that make that judgment on instinct under heightened tensions can claim to do it in self defence. To sit there and write those words in the cold light of day, without any actual danger triggering that thought…that’s next level. The ideal response to someone being aggressive to you is to kill them. feck me sideways.
I may be over-emotional about this man because I read his criminal history online, but Rittenhouse has a valid self defence claim against him from the evidence given so far.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
From your earlier link:

Interesting.
Then they referred to cornering Arbery 'like a rat.'

These necks thought they were well within their rights to murder a young black man simply due to him entering a house under construction multiple times. It is absolutely mindboggling.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I may be over-emotional about this man because I read his criminal history online, but Rittenhouse has a valid self defence claim against him from the evidence given so far.
Has his pedophilia been brought up in court yet or was that ruled inadmissible?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Does Drainy want to shag this kid or something.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Then they referred to cornering Arbery 'like a rat.'

These necks thought they were well within their rights to murder a young black man simply due to him entering a house under construction multiple times. It is absolutely mindboggling.
The sheriffs wearing body cams and microphones is a saving grace in this so far.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The sheriffs wearing body cams and microphones is a saving grace in this so far.
There was an old AJC article referencing one of the necks calling Arbery the 'n' word when speaking to one of the officers. I can't find it right now & have no idea if it has been discussed in court yet or not.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Does Drainy want to shag this kid or something.
woaaaaah there. He’s just super super objective and interested in the nuances and technicalities of the legal system which will hopefully see this chubby cheeked cherub walk free.

Dr. Dwayne

There was an old AJC article referencing one of the necks calling Arbery the 'n' word when speaking to one of the officers. I can't find it right now & have no idea if it has been discussed in court yet or not.
I think that's in your first link as well:

Dunikoski asks about the numerous times Brandeberry’s interview with McMichael was interrupted. She asks specifically about an unknown man who walked up to McMichael during the police interview and said he was concerned that the person who had entered the home under construction was a homeless man who stayed nearby.

Brandeberry, still reading the transcript of his conversation with McMichael, says the man replied it wasn’t the homeless man.

“This guy’s an (expletive),” McMichael said, according to the transcript.

“How far away were you from the dead body of Ahmaud Arbery when he called him an (expletive)?” Dunikoski asks.

“About 20 or 30 feet,” Brandeberry replies.
Fairly easy to guess what "This guy's an [expletive]" means. Even if the use of an is trying to disguise it.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I will say this in a partial defense of @Drainy if he/she is an attorney. My sister is a lawyer and a lot of her law school friends who went on to become defense attorneys get off on this kind of shit. The more despicable the defendant the bigger the high if they could get the jury to acquit.

nimic

something nice
Scout
has he said anything?

genuinely asking, not being snarky
I can't find specifics right now, but I know he's been posing with known far-right figures in the aftermath of this incident. He's also a huge MAGA supporter and Blue Lives Matter supporter, and obviously as we all know he ended up taking an AR-15 to some race-related demonstrations. I am not aware of anything he's said, but he doesn't fill me with brotherly confidence.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I think that's in your first link as well:

Fairly easy to guess what "This guy's an [expletive]" means. Even if the use of an is trying to disguise it.
Completely missed that, but, yep, the article used would be incorrect in this case.

But we are in coastal Georgia down here, correct grammar ain't that high on the importance scale. And the 'n' word is bandied about without much care either.

Drainy

I will say this in a partial defense of @Drainy if he/she is an attorney. My sister is a lawyer and a lot of her law school friends who went on to become defense attorneys get off on this kind of shit. The more despicable the defendant the bigger the high if they could get the jury to acquit.
I don't agree with that sentiment. If there is evidence that Rittenhouse planned any of this, or was acting aggressively towards someone who attacked him, in the same way the McMichaels should be found guilty (from evidence shown so far) I'd say he should be found guilty.

So far the only things negative from him in interactions with protesters until Rosenbaum attacked him were 'I love you too' when a woman said 'feck you', and a hearsay allegation of pointing his gun at yellow pants man that McGinnis was asking him about but is uncorroborated so far

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
What was the threatening person strolling down the street behind a number of protesters that happened to include 3 people who decided to coordinate an ambush carrying and saying that made him seem so threatening and instigating one of them into shooting a firearm, and the other to chase and lunge at him (while the other cheer led the attack) after he fled after saying 'friendly friendly friendly' to them?

if you are paying attention you'd know.
It's irrelevant because 1) you can't always trust someone saying "friendly, friendly" or claiming to be offering medical assistance while brandishing an AR-15 at the ready position and 2) the "friendly" claims happened after Ritten was already following them and accelerated himself straight into this group that you claim is trying to "coordinate an ambush. The only time the video appears to show him shouting medical was before it looks like he even reached the Rosemblaum group so its entirely possible they didn't even hear that claim from Rittenhouse.

Even granting your characterization of the victim and other protesters, it just shows how reckless Rittenhouse was behaving that night charging right into a situation that he either A) completely lacked the situational awareness to understand how reckless he was behaving or B) didn't care. As the photo that Dwazza posted, Rittenhouse's appearance brandishing the AR-15 itself appears extremely threatening and provoking. That person following and then accelerating in pursuit would, to me, be an extremely threatening action and in this case it was clearly reckless behavior.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I can't find specifics right now, but I know he's been posing with known far-right figures in the aftermath of this incident. He's also a huge MAGA supporter and Blue Lives Matter supporter, and obviously as we all know he ended up taking an AR-15 to some race-related demonstrations. I am not aware of anything he's said, but he doesn't fill me with brotherly confidence.
Rittenhouse posing with the Proud Boys
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/14/kyle-rittenhouse-proud-boys-bar/

And some more context on another of the armed militia that testified, an avowed "boogaloo boi" (look them up). But hey, these guys testifying, boogaloo bois and Daily Caller contributors have no bias at all and would never slant their testimony in any way whatsoever.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8...e-kenosha-ryan-balch-boogaloo-boi-jacob-blake

Drainy

It's irrelevant because 1) you can't always trust someone saying "friendly, friendly" or claiming to be offering medical assistance while brandishing an AR-15 at the ready position and 2) the "friendly" claims happened after Ritten was already following them and accelerated himself straight into this group that you claim is trying to "coordinate an ambush. The only time the video appears to show him shouting medical was before it looks like he even reached the Rosemblaum group so its entirely possible they didn't even hear that claim from Rittenhouse.

Even granting your characterization of the victim and other protesters, it just shows how reckless Rittenhouse was behaving that night charging right into a situation that he either A) completely lacked the situational awareness to understand how reckless he was behaving or B) didn't care. As the photo that Dwazza posted, Rittenhouse's appearance brandishing the AR-15 itself appears extremely threatening and provoking. That person following and then accelerating in pursuit would, to me, be an extremely threatening action and in this case it was clearly reckless behavior.
You've still not proven yourself to me. What was he carrying along with the gun?

Drainy

by the way, ignore the grosskreutz cross for entertainment, watch this current guy's cross from the prosecutor.

Holy hell this trial is entertaining.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Rittenhouse posing with the Proud Boys
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/14/kyle-rittenhouse-proud-boys-bar/

And some more context on another of the armed militia that testified, an avowed "boogaloo boi" (look them up). But hey, these guys testifying, boogaloo bois and Daily Caller contributors have no bias at all and would never slant their testimony in any way whatsoever.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8...e-kenosha-ryan-balch-boogaloo-boi-jacob-blake
Love his hand gesture as well.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Just Curious. if I shoot someone dead and his mates see me do it and attack me, which prompts me to shoot them in self defense, is only the first one a murder and the rest something less?