Kylian Mbappe | Merci.

windycityfan

And to think the majority of United fans want us to be run by the Qataris and turned into a circus act.

Thank you to the Glazers for running us like a proper football club. We have a World Class manager, who is building something beautiful, and you want to throw it away for this.... PSG have never won a Champions League, they managed to finish second in a one horse race, and are probably the most embarrassing group on the planet to call themselves a football team. I could understand the benefits of Sir Jim bringing in a bit of spending money, but the more money we have, the more United tax that would be added to any transfer fee. The grass is not always greener, and by this time next season when we are celebrating more silverware, hopefully the fans will start to see sense.
You just took us newbies' rap and dumped a truckload full of shit on it. Well done.

pascell

All these rumours about Barcelona/Man Utd interest and outrageous Saudi offers are part of the plan. So that when he is presented at Real Madrid, he can say that he turned down 700m to be here etc.
It is done and dusted. Will sign for Madrid this summer for ~150m, if not less.
And everyone will stand up and applaud him worldwide and herald him as the hero we didn't deserve, but the one we got.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
His wages are the real deterrent I think. I suspect PSG would do a reasonable deal this summer to stop him going to Madrid which they do not want. Like, a price similar to any other top player with a year left - in and around 100m, maybe less. But these reported wages are just ridiculous. Although he is a genuine superstar, but they even dwarf what Haaland reportedly gets.

daba

And to think the majority of United fans want us to be run by the Qataris and turned into a circus act.

Thank you to the Glazers for running us like a proper football club. We have a World Class manager, who is building something beautiful, and you want to throw it away for this.... PSG have never won a Champions League, they managed to finish second in a one horse race, and are probably the most embarrassing group on the planet to call themselves a football team. I could understand the benefits of Sir Jim bringing in a bit of spending money, but the more money we have, the more United tax that would be added to any transfer fee. The grass is not always greener, and by this time next season when we are celebrating more silverware, hopefully the fans will start to see sense.
Wayne?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Those massive gaps left by Messi and Ronaldo in world football is surely a massive pull for him. If he stays in PSG, Haaland and Mount would probably dominate that Ballon d'Or for the next 5 years.

Last edited:

chamartin

Good joke. Haaland is not even better than Vinicius. Tap-in goals are not enough to be considered the best.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Mbappe is due a £52m loyalty bonus from PSG on 2nd of August :eek:
Seemingly this is the thing he is waiting on before wanting to make the move…ugh I so wish there was someone else we could get and Perez not be obsessed with this guy.

We could’ve gone for Kane or something. A player type we actually need and one who isn’t obsessed with money.

CG1010

Those massive gaps left by Messi and Ronaldo in world football is surely a massive pull for him. If he stays in PSG, Haaland and Mount would probably dominate that Ballon d'Or for the next 5 years.
Mount?

Real Name

Yeah, he'd be mental to sit on the bench when he could earn 100s of millions in the desert.

As the saying goes, you never see a hearse pulling a trailer.
What bench?

Its either earn the obscene money or prepare for the Euros and play serious football for a year.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Seemingly this is the thing he is waiting on before wanting to make the move…ugh I so wish there was someone else we could get and Perez not be obsessed with this guy.

We could’ve gone for Kane or something. A player type we actually need and one who isn’t obsessed with money.
Have you ever thought of ignoring 52m?

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.

We have a Tony Martial you could take if you’re in a hurry for a striker. He’s packaged and ready and we won’t haggle for any massive fee for him.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think he's a good player but not a balón d'or winner hough One can hope

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Our club generates plenty of capital to be successful without owner investment. Has been for a long time.
really? can you explain why we haven't got a centre forward? or even a real back-up? can you tell me the date we last won a proper trophy (and please don't ry to pretend the Caraboa Cup is one)?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yep, color me shocked! I would say it's the worst kept secret in football....but it's not even a secret anymore.

Just a tad surprised that Madrid/Flo still has such a hard on for him after supposedly going back on his word to sign for them last time. I guess that's the quality of the guy - you a turn a blind eye to the shenanigans and sign him at (almost) all costs.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Any club that wins the PL / CL will have 2/3 players in with a shout of Ballon D'or, if you dont win the CL, you wont have a shot.
Genuinely think that we have a good chance of winning the PL within 3 years.

Andy_Cole

I'm not biting. Can't be bothered with another ban.

georgipep

really? can you explain why we haven't got a centre forward? or even a real back-up? can you tell me the date we last won a proper trophy (and please don't ry to pretend the Caraboa Cup is one)?
Check our transfer spending on transfermarkt and come back to have an informed discussion

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saudis earn like $1billion from oil per day. EVERYDAY. They have also $400+ billion in cash reserves.

So I hardly think they are looking at this as a money laundering scheme. It's how you and I would be thinking of spending a fiver.
The royals are not the only people involved in these transactions. They are using their legitimate funds for illegitimate ends, paying off people they would like to, and moving funds internationally like that to avoid taxes & other financial scrutiny.