Kylian Mbappe | PSG

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Funny how no one says the same about the likes of Lewa who play in one club leagues.
It's not even that, he is at the very beginning of his career. Players are rarely out of their first decent club at 21 years old, Neymar was still at Santos, Lewandowski at Lech Poznan, Salah at Basel, Suarez at Ajax and list goes on.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Yeah it makes me cringe everytime i read it.
It's applied to every promising player out there and every time I see it I know for a fact that nothing remotely original or insightful is about to be said. It's just a lazy buzzword.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's applied to every promising player out there and every time I see it I know for a fact that nothing remotely original or insightful is about to be said. It's just a lazy buzzword.
That's media nowadays, nothing but hyperboles and buzzwords to get as many clicks as possible. I don't expect it to go away anytime soon.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Just a speed merchant.

Teams have worked him out.

The French Wallcott

Jev

Was super annoying today. Showed his quality in glimpses but way too selfish and not much came off. I'd hate to be his teammate.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
For all the deserved flak that Twitter gets, this place is honestly as bad most of the time. He’s obviously a great player still.

el3mel

He really bottled it today. Pretty shame really as he's a phenomenal player but missed ridiculous chances today. One of the reasons why PSG lost imo.

Zoo

I am pretty sure that he’s not fully fit, think he admitted that himself.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Poor tonight. Still an unbelievable player for his age though. The reactions on are are a joke. This guy bossed a World Cup final at 20.

Nero

Imagine the Rashford performance thread after serving up that.

This isn't meant as a criticism of Mbappe. It's pointing out the over the top vitriol towards United players on here.

cyberman

I know he has a great record in France, an ok record in knockouts but he needs to become a killer in big games.
Thats why I dont think theres much in it between him and the others when talking about successors of Messi and Ronaldo.
He just isnt automatically that guy as everybody else sees him imo