Kylian Mbappe signs new contract at PSG until 2025 | LaLiga will file a complaint

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Does the article state that Mbappe knows she is trans? If so, then can be an amazing step forward. If they aren’t together in a few weeks, then it sets the community back a long way.
I don't think so. It just means his preference is not to date a trans-woman. Nothing wrong with that.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
You don’t understand biology anywhere near to the level you think you do.

Also big pop at the “some of my best friends are black” excuse.
Never understood why people need to signal to people on the internet that they're better than others and police discourse so they're always the good guy. Seems suspicious

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Em due to simple biology he isn't a woman though. Pretty sure he has XY chromosomes. Even me writing such sentence sounds bananas. It's a man that looks/dresses/feels/identifies as a woman. He has had his bits and pieces removed. You're either born male or female.

The world is gotten out of hand.

Btw I have absolutely no problems with trans people, I support whatever they want to do.

But don't try and say a man is a woman and vica versa.

I've probably opened up a can of worms here but just because my views on this subject are different to yours doesn't me that I'm anti this or that or I'm trying to be insulting. We just have different views.
You are confusing biological sex with gender. The two are related but not the same.

Woodzy

No. Male and female is based on biology, woman and man is based on social norms. If you want a social example that is traditional and not "woke" it will be fa'afafine in the samoan culture.
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away…. oh, oh, oh,
ooooooooh ay-ya-ya-ya-ya-yaaaaaa

Olmer

That's your decision, I can't tell it for you.
If the definition doesn't exist, then the term itself doesn't exist, sorry.
If you can't define what man/woman is, you can't expect anybody to recognize it and honor it, for example by using correct pronouns.
People will naturally gravitate towards traditional definitions, if there aren't any anternatives.

Also, you cannot tell if you're heterosexual if you don't know what it means to be a woman, because you don't know if women sexually attract you, because everybody can consider themselvers women.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If the definition doesn't exist, then the term itself doesn't exist, sorry.
If you can't define what man/woman is, you can't expect anybody to recognize it and honor it, for example by using correct pronouns.
People will naturally gravitate towards traditional definitions, if there aren't any anternatives.

Also, you cannot tell if you're heterosexual if you don't know what it means to be a woman, because you don't know if women sexually attract you, because everybody can consider themselvers women.
Not really. You tell me what you are and I call you that or I don't call you at all, it's not that difficult, I don't have to question you on that topic it's your identity not mine, challenging it has no purpose to me. If you tell me that you are a man and responds to masculine pronouns then that's it.

Olmer

Not really. You tell me what you are and I call you that or I don't call you at all, it's not that difficult, I don't have to question you on that topic it's your identity not mine, challenging it has no purpose to me. If you tell me that you are a man and responds to masculine pronouns then that's it.
Evidently, it's actually super difficult, and those who don't conform get called "transphobic cnuts" :D
Heard that people are losing jobs over that too.
Have you already asked every single Redcafe user about what pronouns they want you to use? Will they send you a notification if they wake up early in the morning and suddenly feel like their gender changed?

Also, I'm still waiting for explanation on how do I figure out if I'm heterosexual.

Also, how do you check if there is a man inside women's bathroom? Can I enter there as well? You don't know, right? Because you don't know how I identify myself, and you have no way to check...

Will not continue this after you reply, since this is way off-topic and we gotta end it somewhere. Just this food for thought should be enough.

RoyH1

Wonder how he feels about seeing his future big rival Haaland getting lauded in the PL whilst he's stuck being ignored in France.
It has to be all in on the Champions league for him. He can score 50+ in France and will be a mere footnote

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Evidently, it's actually super difficult, and those who don't conform get called "transphobic cnuts" :D
Heard that people are losing jobs over that too.
Have you already asked every single Redcafe user about what pronouns they want you to use? Will they send you a notification if they wake up early in the morning and suddenly feel like their gender changed?

Also, I'm still waiting for explanation on how do I figure out if I'm heterosexual.

Also, how do you check if there is a man inside women's bathroom? Can I enter there as well? You don't know, right? Because you don't know how I identify myself, and you have no way to check...

Will not continue this after you reply, since this is way off-topic and we gotta end it somewhere. Just this food for thought should be enough.
Take this to the trans thread in the CE please.
If you are confused about your sexuality you could start a thread on it in the general, it's a very supportive environment.

RoyH1

Read the original article in the NY Times. It confirms not only the staggering amount of the deal but the level of authority that Mbappé has.
I never thought I’d live to see the day when a European head of state, the President of the French Republic no less, puts a call to a player asking him to stay at the local club. Mad times we live in