Kylian Mbappe signs new contract at PSG until 2025 | LaLiga will file a complaint

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I’d love myself too if I got all that attention. How do you keep your feet on the ground after getting all that?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
You can’t really blame him with the amount of attention he gets from France and PSG.
I don't. PSG and the French media have contributed to create this monster, but I think even beyond that he was always a very arrogant person. Did you see the clip of him and Galtier laughing about the private jet thing?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I don't. PSG and the French media have contributed to create this monster, but I think even beyond that he was always a very arrogant person. Did you see the clip of him and Galtier laughing about the private jet thing?
That was embarrassing. Climate change is a joke to the rich.

izec

I’d love myself too if I got all that attention. How do you keep your feet on the ground after getting all that?
You dont, nobody does at that age. World at his feet. You can do PR and pretend that you are down to earth and all that, but you really are not. I would be arrogant as well.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Read the original article in the NY Times. It confirms not only the staggering amount of the deal but the level of authority that Mbappé has.
I never thought I’d live to see the day when a European head of state, the President of the French Republic no less, puts a call to a player asking him to stay at the local club. Mad times we live in
Of course Macron needs Mbappe, he needs the circus to cover the mess he is as president.

I blame Sarkozy for pushing the sell of PSG to QSI, he even used Platini as facade for the WC bid.
Incredible that scumbag isn't jailed...well not surprised tbh.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I find it quite pathetic when grown up people invest themselves in the life of others. If you are over 18 and still read gossip about stars you should have a look at yourself.
This

troylocker

That was fecking disgraceful.
Fully financed by an oil-dictatorship and to have that attitude when asked about awareness to the environment and the climate crisis.

Unbelievable! Horrible people!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah.

Changes nothing. And he really needs to stop talking about us. Needs to prove to be at least at Rodrygo's level to interest us again anyways

Meanwhile Vini fot his spanish citizenship and you know what that means :D

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Read the original article in the NY Times. It confirms not only the staggering amount of the deal but the level of authority that Mbappé has.
I never thought I’d live to see the day when a European head of state, the President of the French Republic no less, puts a call to a player asking him to stay at the local club. Mad times we live in
Didn’t we have PSG fans itt telling us how the offer was probably the same from Madrid and the numbers were all fake? :lol:

Fair play to him though, close to half a billion for 3y. And he’ll be 26(?) when his contract ends. Could see him at City or Barca if nothing happens to him like injuries and whatnot.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
As good as he is can't believe he's still whoring himself out to go to Madrid. For that amount of money and influence you can't really blame him but he's delusional. We can't give him that much money and power here anyway even if he pretends to come here as a 'free' agent in 3 years so it was probably for the best.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
44 goals and 14 assists in 45 games after today, for a total of 58 goal contributions since the start of 2022, his best tally in a year for his career. Haaland comes second with 49 g/a in 38 and Lewa is third with 47 in 43. These fellas still have a couple of months to add to that tally as well. Football statistics have gotten ridiculous since Messi and CR7 changed the game. I knew it would happen, I just didn't think it would be that quick.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
44 goals and 14 assists in 45 games after today, for a total of 58 goal contributions since the start of 2022, his best tally in a year for his career. Haaland comes second with 49 g/a in 38 and Lewa is third with 47 in 43. These fellas still have a couple of months to add to that tally as well. Football statistics have gotten ridiculous since Messi and CR7 changed the game. I knew it would happen, I just didn't think it would be that quick.

How do the first 3 compare in the CL?

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

I was wrong, Messi is second actually after last night's game with 50 (26g, 24a), let's see how Lewa responds tonight.

wr8_utd

:'(
I was wrong, Messi is second actually after last night's game with 50 (26g, 24a), let's see how Lewa responds tonight.
Probably miss some more sitters vs Bayern before smashing Valencia at the weekend.