Kylian Mbappe

Rolaholic

If Mbappe has issues with the Qataris at PSG, why would he want to jump from the frying pan into the fire with the same ultimate owners from Qatar? I would love to have Mbappe, as he is one of the few players in the world who you would expect to be massively successful wherever they went.
What issues does he have with them?

They've constantly pulled out all the stops for him and his family, have given him the largest leash in world football with unprecedented influence at the club along with the most comprehensive pay package in Europe.

Would be very very surprised if he had a problem with their ownership given the carte blanche he's been afforded by them since joining.

croadyman

They've constantly pulled out all the stops for him and his family, have given him the largest leash in world football with unprecedented influence at the club along with the most comprehensive pay package in Europe.

Would be very very surprised if he had a problem with their ownership given the carte blanche he's been afforded by them since joining.
Yeah I wondered that too

FujiVice

Its obvious that if we become mega rich, he's the big name on the list. He's the best player in the world. Make him the highest paid player in the world and give him the number 7.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Owners: Qatar
Player-Manager + DOF: Mbappe
Star player: Neymar
Club structure and future secured.
Sounds legit.

Erik the Red

Why does he keep angling for a move away from PSG? Generally when moving to a new club, a player can play them off against each other, but not if it is the same ultimate owner. Is he really keen to move, or is he using Madrid to increase PSG's offer?

Rolaholic

Why does he keep angling for a move away from PSG? Generally when moving to a new club, a player can play them off against each other, but not if it is the same ultimate owner. Is he really keen to move, or is he using Madrid to increase PSG's offer?
Real Madrid were ready to roll out the red carpet and do everything for his signature last summer, he still decided to pledge his short term future to PSG. He wouldn't have done so if he truly was ready to leave. If he ends up moving elsewhere in the future I highly doubt it'll be due to ownership issues rather than simply wanting to try a new experience/challenge in football outside of France where he's been his whole life.

Whether that will be in Spain or England remains to be seen but I've yet to read anything about issues he has with the club ownership that would force him away.

Rolaholic

A bit funny to think about but his season has kind of flown under the radar after they crashed out in the CL and given Man City's Vikings season.

He's scored 51 goals in 52 matches this season for club and country, only 2 behind Haaland, with 63 goal contributions overall which are more than Haaland. Those are prime Messi/Ronaldo numbers.

Whoever manages to land him during the next stage of his career will have probably the best player on the planet during his physical prime.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm surprised that @giorno managed to not get giddy about this one. Your boy his joining you again. :lol:

Valencia Shin Crosses

A bit funny to think about but his season has kind of flown under the radar after they crashed out in the CL and given Man City's Vikings season.

He's scored 51 goals in 52 matches this season for club and country, only 2 behind Haaland, with 63 goal contributions overall which are more than Haaland. Those are prime Messi/Ronaldo numbers.

Whoever manages to land him during the next stage of his career will have probably the best player on the planet during his physical prime.
It's the same every year, no one watches him aside from the few big CL matches, so people don't realize how good he really is and think he's just a prick that's torching the farmers league while Haaland is glorified.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm surprised that @giorno managed to not get giddy about this one. Your boy his joining you again. :lol:
Never wanted him in the first place, he should rot in paris and waste his career never winning anything of note again, way overrated

We have Vini who is much better :drool: and soon we will have Endrick as well, the best player of all time

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Mbappe at Old Trafford would be just magical. Currently the best player in the world.

Ted Lasso

It's the same every year, no one watches him aside from the few big CL matches, so people don't realize how good he really is and think he's just a prick that's torching the farmers league while Haaland is glorified.
I used to think that of both Mbappe and Haaland. Maybe even more so the latter because i consider the Bundesliga less physical than Ligue 1.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He will come here and then feck off to Madrid after his contract ends. Dont know if I want that.

istripador

Never wanted him in the first place, he should rot in paris and waste his career never winning anything of note again, way overrated

We have Vini who is much better :drool: and soon we will have Endrick as well, the best player of all time
endrick remember adriano style play

meamth

After watching the inevitable Treble today, I'd say we need to bring this guy in to us. If we get Qatar owners, this is the signing we need to make.

I've changed my mind about player's power, we need him to balance the league.

croadyman

After watching the inevitable Treble today, I'd say we need to bring this guy in to us. If we get Qatar owners, this is the signing we need to make.

I've changed my mind about player's power, we need him to balance the league.
Think Neymar is more likely than him

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.

He has scored 41 goals in 43 games for PSG this season, still hasn't quite manage to beat Ibrahimovic's record (at age 35) of scoring 50 goals in 51 goals for PSG back in 15/16 season. The thing is, no one really cares what he does in farmers league, his stats over there doesn't matter much when compared to top players scoring similar no. of goals in top 3 league, he has to move to bigger league if he wants to compete with Haaland at club level in future.

fezzerUTD

You live in dream land if you think the state of our club we can get anyone as good as Mbappe.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Wish we were done with him, unfortunately Perez isn't, so we have to hear about this saga for another year.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Its just annoying, besides, Perez will likely not make the neccessary signings this summer cause of this.
You’ve already signed Jude Bellingham, you’re in for Harry Kane. Seems like you’re doing alright to me.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
You’ve already signed Jude Bellingham, you’re in for Harry Kane. Seems like you’re doing alright to me.
Neccessary signings means attackers, we need two strikers, new rb and new lb, not really midfielders.

Perez likely wont spend big on attackers if he thinks Mbappe will be here next summer.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I see this is the new shiny toy you guys want when we're inevitably taken over by a new set of cnuts.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

STYLOISRED

"Brazilian sensation"

https://en.as.com/soccer/real-madrid-player-endrick-continues-to-struggle-at-palmeiras-n/

As for Mbappé, let's just sell him if he doesn't extend his contract.

He's great, but not worth putting all your eggs in this basket with the threat of seeing gone every summer. I'm tired of this sh*t, you can't have long terms plans with a player like that.
That Article was written in march after a period of poor form (which is absolutely normal for a kid his age) but his developing really well.

windycityfan

Rolaholic

This news breaks the same week the sale is supposed to be announced hmm...

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Only if we could tie him down to a stupidly long contract say like 5 years.