La Liga 2018/19

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I'd like to see something bold, like benching Suarez, opening the pitch with Malcom/Demebele, Messi centrally and Coutinho in midfield.

We'll probably get a Coutinho out Aleña in.
Rakitic is gassed, who cares, the plan is the plan.

Wish my girlfriend was as predictable as Valverde :lol:

mav_9me

Messi has been sensational. Not just with the goals but in general play.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
If this is what the 5th best player in the world can do, I can't even imagine what the top 4 are like.

ErranMorad

I remember there was a thread on here a few years ago asking people if they would be willing to swap Martial for Messi (or something like that), and believe it or not, some outright rejected the idea because they liked 'juice coming through'. Mental!

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Our game plan:

1) Jump into the pitch.
2) Pass the ball around.
3) Try to not conceed a lot of goals.
4) Win if Messi has a good day.

wub1234

Supports
Don't support a team
Anyone who watches football and doubts that this guy is the best should be locked in a darkened room and medicated.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Barca don't need Valverde. Just let Messi do everything and they are gonna be fine. Unbelievable stuff today from him. Hattrick and a great assist.

mav_9me

What a pass. Fellaini level chest control followed by the deftest of volley passes.

Today's Messi highlights would be season highlights for every player except the top 10 in the world.

Everything he did today was sensational.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Cal is gonna be abducted any minute now
Peyroteo taking the call

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Cal? go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will SIIIIIIIIIIIU you."

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Peyroteo taking the call

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Cal? go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will SIIIIIIIIIIIU you."
:lol:

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
What a colossal 3 points that is, given the lump of fixtures Barca are currently wading through.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Anyone who watches football and doubts that this guy is the best should be locked in a darkened room and medicated.
Basically this. I honestly don't know how people watch him play and don't come to that conclusion.

He's like a kid taking the piss at the park half the time.