g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga 2018/19

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Great finishing from Messi, very naive from Sevilla though, especially for the 2nd goal, Messi given acres of space. Barcelona nearly always find a way to win this season even if behind, going to take a near miracle for anyone to catch them now.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Huh? How's that?
Because it's too easy for him. I don't mean like the kid doing all the pointless skills, I mean he just treats every game like football is the easiest thing in the world, even if he's playing at the top level.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Here's a prediction to bookmark for May: Real Sociedad will finish 4th.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Another huge win for Bilbao, pretty comfortable now and top half finish is pretty realistic.

paulscholes18

Just saw that ITV4 has a La Liga game every week till the end of the season, they have the Real Madrid game tomorrow

DavidDeSchmikes

Valencia with their 4th draw in a row and 15th in total.
Apparently Leganes are undefeated in 12 games at home

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Levante all over Real Madrid so far, hit the post from a corner.

Vinicius the only one who's looked threatening. Where's the fabled Benzema hold up play?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was a certain penalty but Madrid should still be about 3-1 down. Roger looks a player upfront for Levante, love his movement and hold up play.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I was in the wrong thread. Lovely goal by Levante.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Vinicius gets into some brilliant positions on counter attack, just needs to improve his final decision.

Feels to me like Ronaldo in his early seasons at Man. United. The potential is huge and clear anyway.